How much did this trigger Sup Forums?

How much did this trigger Sup Forums?

HER SKIN IS SHOWING. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

OH FUCK OFF!
I'm so sick of these racist jackasses flooding Sup Forums! What happened Sup Forums?! You used to be so chill!

what is this from and also did she say anything or was it just a random headscarf girl?

not at all.

The diverse character in that show seem forced and you know that is one to be one of those dated shows ''lol, cellphones! touch screens!!'' so who knows

>Women
>Being allowed to learn

Absolutely haram.

the people wanting equality starting pushing too hard so it's not enough to just be chill with everything, you have to violently push back against what they champion

Random headscarf girl

>triggered
>implying
Hijab Girl is cute. CUTE!

We Bare Bears. She's just this background character who appears every so often.

She's showing parts of her hair. Very subversive. Like pic related.

Or you can just not care! It's not like anyone here gives a flying fuck about religion.

okay, i should have reversed image searched myself before asking and I'm glad I did because this is the tumblr gold that came with it
>One of the best things about We Bare Bears is how like? Diverse the bg characters are? It feels so real desu, like, THIS is more what a university class would look like, than just a room of 200 conventionally attractive white people. Granted the main human characters we have so far are white passing (but implied to be Korean in Chloe’s case), but at least the bg characters are all unique and nice! Same goes for all the episodes and the intro too, I just REALLY noticed in this scene today because it felt so refreshing to see a group of people that would ACTUALLY be in a class together.

>EDIT: I would like to add that it was messed up that I called Chloe white passing and implied to be Korean. She is very much Korean, and what I meant was that other little kids watching may not pick up that she was Korean. But it was still messed up and probably racist of me to say that, and I apologize.

She must be from Iran. Hijabs aren't supposed to show a single hair.

Behead those who insult ice bear! Boba tea is thankfully not haram inshallah

More people seemed to be waiting for the triggering then they gave up because not even Sup Forums cares about the obscure homosexual ursine show.

t. Edgelord

Why is her arm so tiny?

No one cares.

Just how many muslims - especially middle-eastern people; not the white converts - live in the US?

>Or you can just not care!

Women only get 1/4 of a man's portion.

how many talking bears are there

ALLAH, THE HARLOT IS SHOWING HER HAIR! STONE HER! ALLAHU ACKBAR!

> loads of hair showing

Doesn't that completely miss the point of wearing a hijab?

at least three in jellystone national park

I was so enraged i wanted to beat out her shit religion and burn fof her hijab. The reason why im so mad though is because i want to fuck her

Probably a lot

Some women wear them "incorrectly" because the religious purpose of them failed to translate from one culture to another, but some also deliberately wear them with hair showing as a way of adapting old cultural practices to modern lifestyles, sometimes as a statement either political or fashionable.

Sometimes it feels like you people never go outside.
>Oh no, a person of color?! SJWs ARE AT IT AGAIN!
Yes, because it's not like you don't see people of color every fucking day in the real world.
Please do the world a favor and highly consider suicide.

Varies depending on nation and religious denomination.

Bitch about SJWs
>Fucking Sup Forums
Bitch about Sup Forums
>Fucking Sup Forums
Man this place really is tumblr.

I ask because the number of muslims in my country is minimal. That makes me wonder:

If the number of muslim people in the US has remained more or less the same during the last decade, then their gaining so much importance as of late in American media can be easily attributed to that recent liberal trend of championing hard for muslims and middle-eastern people. Blacks make up about 15% of the total population of the US, and yet they're the go-to minority for dem sweet Representashun points.

At any rate, it's funny how the US is practically fracturing itself over these non-issues.

>Just how many muslims - especially middle-eastern people; not the white converts - live in the US?
You ever been to Minneapolis? Pakistanis, Somalians and Ethiopians all over the place.

SJWs show them like this so they can kid themselves it's a showing of diversity and not promoting the oppression of women

They're flyovers, user, reason won't work with them.

But the guy from your pic wasn't ignoring the problem, he was actively antagonizing the person with the knife. Are you retarded?

exactly. also, wbb takes place in fucking san francisco. seeing women wwearing hijabs in sf is NOT a rare occurrence.

Wait so you're saying even if they do go outside and they're from a region that legitimately doesn't have a bunch of random minorities, they just don't matter?
That's kind of fucking retarded.

>the US is practically fracturing itself over these non-issues.
t. gullible yuropoor who believes every piece of propaganda Sup Forums and the_donald spoonfeed him.

It's very political in Iran. Most young women want to get rid of them altogether. I think it's definitely an anti-Arab move and not just modernity speaking.

Why would it matter?

>If the number of muslim people in the US has remained more or less the same during the last decade
I'd be amazed if it has, with all the ISIS unrest and bullshit in Syria driving people away from their home nations.

>saying "people of color" unironically

It's a reason to bitch about muslims and liberals.

Let the have this before their hearts break come November.

They all end up in Europe instead. Thanks, Obama.

>referring to non-whites as people
yeah jesus what a tumblry thing to do

No one uses PoC except Tumblrinas.

>women from sand countries wear scarfs for modesty
>wear makeup/eyeliner etc, headscarf and clothes are brightly colored often decorated with e.g. fake diamonds and fancy clothes and shit
what is modest about that? fuck you that's what.

I use the term and I don't use tumblr.

>muh persyn-first langweitsh

I hate that term, yeah, and I'm not white. Don't you dump me with your city-torching niggers just because my skin is brown, little tumblerette.

>What do you mean white isn't the only type of skin pigment
>What do you mean water's wet?
>YOU'RE ALL TUMBLR! ALL OF YOU!

Nah tons of people do, but I can see why people would think it's dumb and it's literally just a way of lumping all non-whites together.

oh, you mispelled it in a "funny" instead of actually presenting an argument against it. good work. you really showed me.

>and I'm not white
But why does it matter? You don't want to be judged for your skin color, but you act as if telling us makes your argument stronger.

It's the accepted term in academic discourse

When I see a hijaburka all I think is someone is proudly proclaiming they like being Ahmed's punching bag.

Underrated kek.

Are you aware that you sound like a vapid, self-righteous tool when you do it?

Just in case I'm accused of being an American white dude, which is the ever tactic liberals fall back to when anybody question their attempt at reviving a generations-old racist term in one of the clearest modern examples of Shoehorse Theory. Because lumping all non-white people into a single group on account of their not being white is evidently not racist, but rather Empowering or whatever.

>poor attempt at sarcasm

Case closed. Kindly quell your white guilt with brownie points from a different brand.

>same joke said a million times
>underrated

>There's only one other skin pigment than white

>no face veil

This is HARAM

OFF WITH HER HEAD

>just in case I'm accused of being an American white dude, which is the ever tactic liberals fall back
> Kindly quell your white guilt

never in my life have I seen a muslim woman that looks even remotely like that clothing wise. They are either turbo whores with extreme make up and skin tight clothing or full on ninjas.

I think this "le casual, educated, moderate muslim woman of color" only exists in the minds of american media creators.

>or full on ninjas

>logic

You can blame him for a lot, but that one is squarely on Angie Merkel.

When I was growing up, calling someone "colored" was considered racist.