Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Nobel_laureates
lietuva.lt/100/en/discover-lithuania/famous-lithuanians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesław_Miłosz#Life_in_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=-a0H8pY7i2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lisa Holm

Polish and Hungarian laureates were pretty much jews. Don't belong to those nations.

this map doesn't count jews
this map probably doesn't even count Maria Curie as polish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Nobel_laureates

You are worse than that VolgaGerman mutt
Gas yourself, autist

miguel velasquez

and you belong to afganistan yet you post with a toothpaste

Zydrunas Savickas, four times World's Strongest Man.

>gets btfo in another thread
>makes another
lietuva.lt/100/en/discover-lithuania/famous-lithuanians

Here are some living ones, and guess what, they're actually Lithuanians, and not Jews.

Poland has 9 Nobel laureates if you disregard peace and literature which are memes.

>2 from Curie
Basically French
>1 from Michelson
Jew
>1 from Rabi
Jew
>1 from Reichstein
Jew
>1 from Schally
Jew
>1 from Hoffman
Jew
>1 from Charpak
Jew
>1 from Hurwicz
Jew

So from the 9 serious Nobel prizes Poland received, 7 were to Jews and the remaining 2 were to a woman who spent basically her entire education and research fase in France.

Same story for Hungary.

ukrainian Bandera = Nobel for the most creative slaughter

Your most famous poet, who won a nobel prize, from the 20th century larped as Lithuanian. CU*KED.

>Miłosz was raised Catholic in rural Lithuania and emphasized his identity with the multi-ethnic Grand Duchy of Lithuania, a stance that led to ongoing controversies. He refused to categorically identify himself as either a Pole or a Lithuanian.[11] He said of himself: "I am a Lithuanian to whom it was not given to be a Lithuanian",[12] and "My family in the sixteenth century already spoke Polish, just as many families in Finland spoke Swedish and in Ireland English, so I am a Polish not a Lithuanian poet. But the landscapes and perhaps the spirits of Lithuania have never abandoned me".[13] Miłosz memorialised his Lithuanian childhood in a 1955 novel The Issa Valley and in the 1959 memoir Native Realm.[14] He employed a Lithuanian-language tutor late in life to improve the skills acquired in his childhood. His explanation was that it might be the language spoken in heaven.[15] He often is quoted as having said, "Language is the only homeland."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesław_Miłosz#Life_in_Europe

OP status: BTFO.

he obviously is noone compared to Mariusz Pudzianowski who won it 5 times

arvydas sabonis

Jews truly are the chosen people.

He won 5 times because Brian Shaw and Zydrunas Savickas left the worlds strongest man competition for 4 years to compete in a different competition, so Mariusz was competing against less good guys. When Brian and Zydrunas came back, Mariusz got BTFO and left the sport.The Arnold strongman competition is also a much more impressive strongman circuit and more about strength, with Big Z winning it 7 times, more than anyone.

Are you out vodka yet, Pawel?

Marija Gimbutas
But she also became American

Partially correct. Brian Shaw was not good until 2009.

I like this bloke.

PUDZIANOWSKI IS THE BEST YOU FUCKING BRITBONG

WE WUZ LITHENIANS N SHIIIET NIGGA

>le pudding man

You're lucky Eddie Hall has retired from strong man otherwise he'd fuck him right up lmao.

lol nobody can defeat Pudzian
he stopped rekting everyone as a strongman and now rekts everyone as a MMA fighter
and he is smart and redpilled on top of that(he hates arabs)
Pudzian is the man we need

this is what I imagine all Lithuanians are like

why are poles so ugly

no, Mariusz is so cute that Eddie would faster marry him than fuck him up [oops]

BTW Did you know that Pudzianowski with his brother has a music band and they make songs? lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=-a0H8pY7i2g

But not the man you deserve.

I like the look of that young Pole in last year's strongest man, he needs to put on more weight to get further though.

Kieliszkowski is already one to look out for, fast, fit, great overhead lifter. His only real weakness is the deadlift.

well, they're the best at networking, at least

William Shatner was of direct Lithuanian descent.

is watching strongman contests popular in your country?
people here lost interest after Pudzianowski retired, lol
i feared it would be the same with ski jumping after Adam Małysz retired, but seems like Kamil Stoch is even better(?) or so people say

Nobody watches strongman except on the internet or once a year when it's shown on tv. It's an obscure sport.

this Norwegian dude looks like he is really interested

>Phillip Lenard
Originally from Tyrol
>Robert Bárány
Hungarian Jew
>Richard Adolf Zsigmondy
Calvinist Hungarian
>Albert Szentgyörgyi
Román Catholic, Hungarian Mother, Székely father
>Hevesy György
Hungarian Jew
>Georg von Békésy
Hungarian parents, one from Croatia
>Eugene Wigner
Hungarian Jew
>Denes Gábor
Hungarian Jews, converted to Lutheranism
>John Polanyi
Hungarian Jew, converted to Catholicism
>George Olah
Hungarian parents
>John Harsányi
Hungarian Jews converted to Catholicism
>Kertész Imre
Hungarian Jew
>Avram Hershko
self-explanatory

7/12 were Jewish, I'm not trying to argue anything, I was just curious. The big name scientists like Erdős and Teller Ede were jewish too

whoops, I meant 8/13

>Georg von Békésy
He never became American as far as I know, and yes her mother was born in the Austro-Hungarian Empire (modern day Croatia) but also his father (in modern day Romania)

I'm not quite sure what you mean about being an American, but yes, his dad was from Kolozsvár, which is now Cluj-Napoja in Romania. His mum was from Croatia but her father was from Pécs.

I guess it is interesting to me how many jews have hungarian last names and seem to be integrated, compared to england and Germany where they had distinctive surnames