CRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWLWING IIIIIN MYYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

CRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWLWING IIIIIN MYYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-gains-ground-against-clinton-1471817853-htmlstory.html

Anyone else wiping their ass with a maple leaf flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-national-polls-show-the-race-tightening-but-state-polls-dont/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=JpxcshhBSaM
archive.is/XDOFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought polls didn't matter?

You and your countrymen seem to think otherwise. So what now?

SHART

A

Meanwhile, the NATIONAL polls are tightening...

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-national-polls-show-the-race-tightening-but-state-polls-dont/

The LA times poll is the only unbiased poll.

So how are they going to change their tracking methology now that Clinton can't keep a lead even when they already sample 15% more dems?

Polls don't matter only when we're losing

SHART

intelligent people like trump supporters know that they are just dem/globalist propaganda at this point.

however, faggots like you and your comrades spam us with these polls endlessly, so it must be really tough knowing that even your fake propaganda polls are now being forced to reflect reality.

how does it feel knowing that you put all your faith in polls and now they go and show trump winning? must be a terrible feeling.

feels good to be a trump supporter, ignoring the fake polls all along.

SHART

They'll find a way.

DURING

FUCKING

A guest on MSNBC just mentioned Sup Forums going after $hillary!!! We are getting to them boys!!

they never matter. ftfy

just hilarious that ctr shills put all their faith in biased polls and now it's coming back to bite them in the pussy

>LA times
>one poll
Kek. Keep dreaming trumpfags.

>Trump supporter
>Intelligent

LEAF

see Even Nate Silver was forced to admit that the national polls are getting closer.

Must be a bitter pill for you and your kind to swallow.

you may as well save your energy typing all that shit and just write "hey guys, i'm really excited to be voting in my first election soon"

>WI
>NM
>VA
>PA
>blue

I want some of whatever she's smoking on

Why are liberals, celebrities, late night talking heads etc all so obsessed with shilling for Hillary if it's such an easy win? Don't they have anything better to do with their lives if they are already certain she is going to win?

None of it matters. Trump's margin is much higher.

Why do you believe that PA is not a battleground state since trump is currently leading in it?

It's the same reason why girls suffering from depression are constantly trying to make their lives seem happy and exciting on social media.

They're trying to convince themselves as much as they're trying to convince others.

>jay-z
>great

look mom I posted it again!

>Georgia
>Battleground state

Last poll has her 4% up, she's slipping again, even with the media launching full salvos

I WENT SO FAR

God damn ugly bitch

Reminder that Hillary suffers from seizures

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

youtube.com/watch?v=JpxcshhBSaM

Ohio here. Still have yet to meet a Hilary supporter.

Not a single fucking one.

New Mexico will be blue for sure this year

Nice Map, but let's update Pennsylvania please.

archive.is/XDOFw

>7.1 margin of error

two different pollsters you fucking dumb shit

>fake pollster showing trump +5

LOL

Lots of blacks in Georgia, some will not vote for her but most will.

>hillary polled the lowest during the DNC

Really caused a brain blast

>fake

No more fake than most polls, but unfortunately we had to archive that poll.

really makes you think

almost like people hate her once they actually get to see her

Never said they were the same poll, just said latest, you thin skinned autist

>Romney lost all those states.
Trump is doing worse than Romney at this point in the election. Married white women who favored Romney back in 2012 now favor Hillary.

'jayz is the most overrated rapper of all time' fiddy cent, trump supporter

I am a Trump supporter and I still think polls don't matter, even if they favor Trump.

>numbers dont lie
>even if the way you got the numbers was dishonest

kek'd

I agree with you on PA/VA/WI but NM will go blue because Gary Johnson will take votes away from Trump there, it's his home state.

Wiscofag here. As much as I like Trump, I have to realistic. There are way too many libtards in Milwaukee and Madison, and the white cucks up north vote Democrat, too.

Most likely going blue again.

I moved to wausau about a year ago and have only met one Hillary supporter. I've only been to Milwaukee and Madison once each though, so you're probably right...

at milo yiannopoulos's speech he gave in orlando this guy came up to me sweating his balls off asking for a quote for his university newspaper
he smelled too much like sweat, sadness and asshole for me to say "yes" and have him stand there with me while he recorded me

THESE WOOOUNDS THEY WIIIILLLL NOT HEEEEAALLLLLL

Polls are used to manipulate public opinion. If it's in Clinton's interest, they will definitely tune them. Trump being close to shillary means his winning in reality.

>tips

Can someone explain the LA times going against the conditioning? LA is all Mexicans and fags so I'm not sure what's happening here.

Also, why does nearly every poll undersample independents?