The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed"...

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

but it's a farm supply store why would it have such a vulgar name

doesn't make sense

that doesn't sound right. Not even trolling.

Holy shit

Why is Chuck a first name and Sneed a last name?

no.....it means you feed and fuck(seed, cum inside the girl you take out to eat)

Because it was not originally a farm supply store, before Sneed came along Chuck's Fuck and Suck was infamous for their prostitution.

I don't get it.

Not true because the store used to be called "Chuck's". Otherwise it would have said "Chuck's Fuck n Suck" underneath.

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME GUYS XD I DON'T GET THE JOKE HAHA UPVOTE ME GUYZ XDDDD

What about this one?

But why would Sneed advertise that fact on his sign? And why would Chuck give a name to his brothel so that the cops would have something to look for? Your theory is full of holes.

I thought the joke was that it was previously owned by another person, Chuck

>Simpsons after season 9

Neck yourself op

based sneedposter

I haven't seen any sneed or eva threads for like a day and I was starting to lose hope

also reddit

spacing

It's a joke on "the Donner party" from the movie Cannibal the Musical.

The Donner Party, fucking retard. Group that went out West on the Oregon Trail, got stuck in the mountains all winter, went insane and ate each other.

>He intentionally misses sneedkino

But then it would be called Sneed's Fuck & Suck, smartass.

Puzzled. Thoughts?

Chuckcucks BTFO

you're not supposed to reply with a serious answer, that's how this meme works.

Ok, in all seriousness, was this actually meant to be the joke? Or did the creators have something else in mind?

I don't get it. Elaborate.

This guy named Donner loved to party.
He died of alcohol poisoning in 1985, and the show was created in memorium.

The current business is called "Sneed's Feed and Seed", however it was previously owned by Chuck. Since both "feed" and "seed" rhyme with the new owner's name (Sneed), it's implied that the previous name of the business also rhymed with the previous owner's name (Chuck). Therefore the previous name of the business before Sneed arrived was "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Initially, this seems improbable, since a business that provides feed and seed seems completely unrelated to a business that provides fuck and suck. However, spreading your seed is a euphemism for impregnating someone (i.e. fucking someone). And feeding means you consume it orally, (i.e. sucking). So Sneed's new business is also a brothel, just like Chuck's business. What's worth pointing out is that Sneed changed the order of "fuck" and "suck" when he renamed the business (calling it "feed and seed" as opposed to "seed and feed", which would be the name if you were to change the words and keep them in the same order). This is subtly implying that Sneed is taking the business in a new direction, while providing a similar service to what Chuck had done for many years before him.

Littered throughout the series is references to the conglomerate company "Sneed's". It's a running joke about how big corporations take over local businesses.

Sauce?

Raimi originally intended it to be called Sneed's Fuck and Suck but that was a bit on the nose even though it was a different time

That joke fails on its premise because there is no logical line of reasoning that would make one infer that a business would change names in that manner. Any non-autist would see that sign and think "Chuck's Feed and Seed", which isn't humorous.

the donner part wasn't in cannibal the musical

not everything has to be a fkn joke

The joke is that the former owner is a cuck. Thats why sneed puts the information about who formerly owned it on the sign. The joke is made more obvious by naming the cucked guy "C(h)uck"

>Any non-autist would see that sign and think "Chuck's Feed and Seed", which isn't humorous.
it's funny because the new owners name rhymes, it's synchronicity

Sneed is a transwoman his deadname was Chuck

I know this is a troll but it is incorrect, the joke isnt that complex.

The joke is that the current name rhyming is just a coincidence, seeing as how the former owner was Chuck

I can't believe this show is on when little kids could be exposed to this filth.