How do we fix it?

how do we fix it?

NATSOC and only NATSOC.
We need a man that can become the face of not only Germany, but Europe, a man who is not afraid to speak his word, and enlightened man.
A man like Hitler.

They want the migrants? Give all of them to germany, problem solved

Shortage on things like food or jobs take them away people will start turning on each other.

INITIATE THE ARYANDIED

Damn 4 for 4. UK is on a roll today

Germany and Europe as a whole was a subject of jewish revenge for the things that were exaggerated. There are no men who could change the situation.

Germany is in a very good shape, if you disregard the recent refugee crisis. We are one of the very few countries in the World to hold an AAA credit ranking.

Sup Forumstards will dismiss this as insignificant , but that is what actually decides quality of life.

I think it might be too late.

Hans, is it true you guys have to work like 2 jobs now to support the refugees?

You enjoy the ride, try to avoid their pitfalls.

>Otherwise nukes

There is no Prussia anymore to drive the military tradition needed. Keep dreaming.

Gas guns, you used to havd that tech. Where did all that futuristic ww2 tech disappear to?

>We are one of the very few countries in the World to hold an AAA credit ranking.

That's going to change soon, Sören. Don't worry. When Deutsche Bank crashes, we will be in free fall.

>If you disregard the stage 4 cancer I'm doing fine!

Not as goods as us.

Yeah, but St least we don't have an Arab-tier economic model.
You illiterates are the highest stage of cancer I can think of.

We build a time machine and go back in time and enlist on the right side and possibly kill our forefathers.

It is what needs to be done, senpai. Let's build that fucking DeLorean.

Glass it. The alps will protect us from the fallout.

Being an AAA debtor means the world sees you as perfect cuck who will take everything and treat it's own population like enslaved shit if debts are to be paid.
Go figure out for yourself if this is good for Germany or not.

kek

was intended to be an answer to

Pro tip : you can't

It is quite the opposite. Our short-term interest rates are negative. People are basically begging us to take their money.

Also, Austria was one of the few countries to oppose Eurobonds, so you aren't in the position to talk.

>yfw when realizing you are ruled by a zombie