‘Justice League’ actor says Joss Whedon reshoots will “lighten up the film”

>‘Justice League’ actor says Joss Whedon reshoots will “lighten up the film”
batman-news.com/2017/08/10/justice-league-actor-says-reshoots-will-lighten-up-the-film/

Who's ready for some more quip kino? I heard it's going to have more jokes per minute then GOTG. Be prepared for Cyborg to be Ultron 2.0.

Does anyone have any orange slices?

Why did they refuse to make his cgi body look good?

Joss Whedon is the worst thing that ever happened to cinema right after America.You want your movie to look like a cheap TV show, hire this motherfucker.

Starfire is a total cutie qt! How come Cyborg is being pushed and not her?

>first contact with aliens. An armada attacking New York City
"I don't see how that's a party XD"

because you know, Cyborg is black.That's the only gimmick of his character, it's a black cyborg.You can't make him work, he'll forever be the token black guy in JL

>Batman and Cyborg standing in an elevator up to final confrontation with bad guy
>Batman: Does that suit itch?
>Cyborg: Probably not as much as yours.

every day we stray further from god's light

And there goes any hype i had

>Batman and Cyborg standing in an elevator for 40 seconds with elevator music playing, they don't say anything just wait in awkwardly silence

Kill yourself Sup Forums fucking hell. Don't bring that bullshit mindset here faggot,

Why make something simple and effective when you can make a nonsensical clusterfuck of colliding shapes and parts? It's CGI, the sky is the limit!

>*faint whirring sounds from cyborg*
>*faint squeeking from batman's costume*

why would you have any hype after seeing the trailer

Great design

>He was hyped
legitimately laughing at your life

I don't read comics nigga.But I've watched the two JL animation movies and Cyborg is the most unnecessary character.He's like Black Widow and Hawkeye combined.

>Cop confuse Cyborg with the goons of Darkseid and tries to shoot him
>Is it because I'm black
*laugh track*

>watching new 52 movies
anyways. did you actually watch the movie? Cyborg is the most important character since he can boomtube anywhere.

>I don't know if it's a race thing or a robot thing but I'm mad as hell!

I cant wait for quip kino. Love it desu

>literally talking about writer's tool
You know in Marvel movies sometimes they try to make BW or Hawkeye important by giving them a task?Yeah that's exactly what that is.You can solve ''boomtubing'' by giving Batman a hacker device

These post would be funny if the trailer didn't have quips.

theyre making him less complicated in the reshoots

Yeah because Martian "AAAAAAAAAAAARGH" Manhunter is any better.

>Cyborg saves Aquaman
>''I want you to fuck Amber while i'm outside the room masturbating to the noises''

Genuinely laughed

I don't know much about MM but maybe you could just get rid of unnecessary characters, you know?If it doesn't have a personality don't put them on the movie

Only character would be Aquaman, Wonderwomen, Flash and Batman.

Wonderwoman, The Flash, Batman, Superman and Green Lantern.That's pretty good and enough for me

Looks like kino is off the menu boys

Thank God Whedon might make the film decent.
I have mixed thoughts about the way the DC execs murdered Snyder's daughter to get him off the Justice League but I understand why they had to do it.

Skull fuck Marvel.

Now DC is having to dumb down their bullshit to compete with other bullshit. Shitty move guys. Just be yourself dammit!

Manhunter is pretty much Superman but also a psychic shapeshifter. Cyborg's only useful ability is hacking stuff.

FUCKING GENERIC CGI ALIEN ARMY IN 2017 JUST END THE HOLLYWOOD RIGHT NOW

>Superman
>>>>>>personality
I left him out for a reason

Which Superman are you talking about, DCEU or the Superman as we know?

They look ridiculous. God I hate capeshit so much why won't it just fucking die already

It's honestly astonishing how weak his shit his. He turns multi million works into something that CBS could create. But still people eat it up so who am I to question

DCEU

Yeah Snyder fucked him up with his ''realistic version'' and biblical references but I think he will have a personality when he gets resurrected.I think that's like the whole point of his death, the old Superman dies and he comes back as a much better person

I really hope so. They better play flight too.

HE IS FUCKING FRACTURED!
WHY CAN'T NEWFAGS LIKE YOU GET IT?
HE'S AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FRACTURED HUMAN BEING!
WHITE MAN, TRUMP, & JEW'S HAVE FRACTURED HIM!
WHY CAN YOU ACCEPT THE FRACTURED BLACK MAN?
WHY?
BECAUSE YOU HAVE WHITE GUILTY!
/thread with a drop of the mic

I think they're changing everything about the character, probably including his looks.

Actual quote

>Morton: Well, the stuff that I had to do were just really small little bits and pieces, nothing necessarily having to do with tone. I know that with Ray [Fisher], the young man who plays [Cyborg], there were some adjustments that they made in terms of the tone of that character. I think what I heard was that there was a need from the studio to lighten up the film in a way, that the film felt too dark. I don’t know what that meant in terms of how it actually got translated in terms of the reshoots but that’s what I heard. That’s what I thought some of the reshoots were about.

But as always, reality doesn't work as click bait.

its dumber than that.

Like every slow 13 year old boy, snyder thinks it sucks that superman spends any time not just being hella fr*cken epic 24/7, and attributes those characteristics to the clark kent persona. So the reasoning behind the superman coffin being empty and clark's coffin being the only one with an actual body is the idea that clark is dead so now there is nothing holding superman back from being HELLA
FR*CKEN
EPIC!!

Wow you are actually retarded. Underaged too I hope.

I will blame this on marvelcucks. You brought this upon us you manchild cocksuckers.

You can say the same for Green Lantern.

>strained reshoots and redirection to make a film "lighter"

not this again

then again, suicide squad made a fuckton of dolla

Fuck Whedon. Fuck Whedon so hard.

hahahahah
dc trying to copy successful marvel
what a shocker
can't wait to see it fall apart (well probably not. but not make as much as marvel).
dc will still say it's a win.

also why the hell are they putting cyborg front and center in all promos of jl. we get it. it's a black guy. the movie has diversity.

That looks like some kid's homework folder.

You do know that as of 5 films into their endeavour, DC brings in far more per film on average than Disney does, right?

Do you think they'll keep the dark and gritty visual appearance but just throw in some quips and tonally unfitting 80s pop music like with sooside squad?

they've already confirmed they're abandoning the "i'm incapable of perceiving color" aesthetic.

Only way Marvel makes big bucks is with a manlet they pay 200m per film. All other Marvel superheroes are irrelevant. Homeflopping proved even RDJ is losing his star power.

or maybe it proved after 3 (or 5) horrid movies people weren't willing to take a chance on the sixth being anything other than horrible.

Does that mean no more bleak black and gray, or no more LSD clusterfuck of color?

Only time will tell.

BvS was shot on film and had ten times the superior color and frame composition than the 50 shades of grey that are marvels.

Hal is just retarded.

That's what you get when you lost the war and decide "We couldn't beat em, let's join em!".

Fucking DC. So pathetic kys.

DC movies make more on average than MCU ones though

They already made stuff red

I hate his sense of humor. His jokes are so unsubtle that it's like they're making a point of announcing themselves announcing themselves. It's all too self aware and it comes off as jaded and douchey.

I'm not sure what this poster was trying to tell me

They should just stop everything, wait 3 years and reboot the whole mess. And for god's sake, stop with that teaming up crap. Noone can seriously believe Batman would be of any help in a team of demigods.

They did stop everything after Man of Steel. It took three years before BvS happened.

I really don't understand the weird rock look for the armor on him. It's a useless texture, it should be nice and sleek.

Rushing into the superhero ensemble films like BvS and JL right off the bat was a mistake, if they're going for a cinematic universe then just build it from the ground up like Marvel. Even Jekyll felt out of place being in the Dark Universe™ mummy film.

>they should reboot this money printing, oscar winning franchise because it has no CGI talking raccoons in it
Don't count on it buddy

It looks like they stopped the rendering halfway, and decided to roll with it anyway

They ruined it.

Have they? Because the trailer looked like everything except Aquaman's first scene took place at night.

I don't understand why they do this. Do they actually think it looks better?

Let it go marlel. They are making tons of money and Academy Awards. MCU is more likely to end than DCEU

>mfw I hated MoS, BvS, and Suicide Squad, but I want Justice League to actually be good.
I don't think they need to or should copy Marvel to do it, but fuck it. I just want these movies to stop being boiled shit. At least Wonder Woman is good, I hear.

might be the same scene, only at different time stamps, batman might be reacting to an explosion

This is what happens when you have diversity hires in the computer graphics industry.

You guys do realize that once RDJ fucks off after Infinity War, Marlel only has a bunch of literal whos whose origin movies got destroyed by Gal fucking Gadot and Suicide fucking Squad right? After IW, DC is going to have all but the monopoly on capeshit

>I may be Aquaman but my turds are famously dry

I find the shadowy figure hilarious. It looks like that he's chasing the JL vehemently

They need to replace the villain's army with these guys

Why do you think half their marketing budget is dedicated to smearing DC? The age of Marvel is over. DC has better superheroes and no Disney hacks demanding everything made for the kiddies.

>got destroyed by Gal fucking Gadot and Suicide fucking Squad
Elaborate.

Suicide Squad is bigger than GoTG if we exclude China from both. It also humiliated Dr Iron Man despite being the most critically panned film of all time.

WW did more than GoTG2 domestically and might very well end up doing more than Iron Man v Spidey: Dawn of Pajeets.

What do you want me to elaborate, only one MCU movie has passed $800M worldwide without RDJ in the poster and it was GotG2. Literally all DCEU movies would have passed that mark except MoS if Suicide Squad had got a China release

>that feelio when SS outsold Cuckold America v Iron Manlet on home platform sales

what a useless measure of success or quality

Reboot any day now right? Who needs money and academy awards when MCUcks shill a reboot?

Every year there's a new capeshit movie smashing historical records. It will be DC for a couple years then they'll make an Image Comics cinematic universe with Spawn and Witchblade which will outsell DC. Then they'll reboot Hellboy and Judge Dredd, each one more popular then the last until every single movie at the theaters is capeshit.

How will the Dcucks cope with this?

just push it out already and make some bat kino

Will DC ever have this much colour?

What is this even about? Justice League? Like that old 60s cartoon? lol Legion of Doom