what the fuck comes out of switzerland sweden or the netherlands
switzlerland has to be doing some jewy shit to be that high

Logitech

>Wikipedia yearly edits
>Government expenditure on education per pupil
>Video uploads on YouTube
>Online e-participation
>Environmental performance
Have you ever at least read one of their reports?

bump

>sooooo

tits or gtfo
oh wait you actually are a male whose english is for fucking poor that you don't know the phase ''sooooo'' often associated with females

also if east asians were smarter then why is it that literally all the technologies we have now have been invented by whites?
checkmate, mate
all the asians are good at is actually just imitating what whites have done already
asians lack the basic intelligence called ''creativity'', which is the reason why whites have been dominating the whole planet

in other words asians are like working ants whilst whites are queen ants as it's like i said always whites who make something that changes the whole concept of our thought

i just feel the fucking inferiority complex towards the white race at this point and i guess the only way to get over it is incorporating my genes into the white gene pool by marring a white girl and procreating children with her
i'll do it, guys
no one can stop me

you might probably come from 5ch, the biggest anonymous website in japanese
please fuck off go back to where you came from

Did you know that 2ch (5ch) has as many visits as Sup Forums?

asians are the lesser race

i just masturbated to this picture
i feel like such a nigger

CERN

Why did 2ch change its name to 5ch? I couldn't find anything about it online.

why are east asians soooooooo small?

i actually don't know about it as i stopped browsing that hellhole long time ago

glad to have a decent face and height (5'10'') with the ability to speak engloish well for a foreigner, which really enables me to attract top tier white girls and in fact my ex was a white girl from new zealand whom i've banged well over 100 times
according to a statistics our givernment has published that says that the national average for a male in my country is motherfucking 5'7'' i'm top 10 percent at height

to avoid any further potential legal problems, 2ch (5ch) belongs now to Loki Technology, Inc
twitter.com/xerxeswatkins
5ch.net/matome.html

>low IQ foreigner under japanese flag
you are so dumb enough to make shitty same threads everyday

what's the pic for?
it seems like it has nothing to do with op

you're delusional

Lack of milk in their diet.

yikes

wmaf pic doen't trigger me at all as i know that asian ''women'' are far more degenerate and feminists than even the western women are, which is something white numales here don't realise

OH NO NO NO

Whats wrong /r/asianmasculinity?

>/r/asianmasculinity?
very anglocentric

Hey Gaijin in Japan
kys asap
サッサと首くくって氏ねよ

Are they?

id rather be a 6'1 chiseled white european chad like i am now that women from all races desire rather than be a midget with a few more iq points tb.h

youtube.com/watch?v=qxqPi3PYPbo&t=85s

daily reminder that 80 percent of the subscribers to the blacked.com is actually a white male

speak english, faggot

enjoy your back pain and being extremely hard to get rippled, cuck
daily reminder that the ideal height for a male actually is 5'11'', according to women
yougov.co.uk/news/2014/07/11/ideal-height-56-woman-511-man/

>tall cuck, BTFO!

thanks for the country boys, us BIG DICK chicanos will take it from here

>speak english, faggot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
THIS GUY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SIMPLE JAPANESE SENTENCE, STUPID GAIJIN

Hey Baka Gaijin, gtfo Japan or kys asap

Marriage is a bad indicator for coupling now since it's down 50%. babies is probably better

lol you fucking delusional pathetic netouyo maggot
don't forget that this is an english image board

it's you who actually need to hang yourself as you're retarded enough to be so fucking patriotic for this hellhole

>you can measure intelligence

Must be higher than. Children of Hispanic/White couples are never listed as "Mixed" just "Hispanic".

*then

sup

Why do east asians envy the white man so much

you can measure it by looking at the scientific history

again literally all the things we consider as integral in this modern society have been invented by whites
it's no doubt at this point that it's whites who are the smartest of all and thus the master race

this

what is A2X?

DAILY REMINDER

THIS OP WITH JAPAN FLAG CANNOT SPEAK SIMPLE JAPANESE

HE IS A TYPICAL STUPID GAIJIN LOSER IN JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so are you saying that i'm the person as OP?
you're just delusional as fuck
time to take medications

the only reason i've been refusing to use japanese here at all is that i understand that this is an english image board

見えない敵と闘うのはやめた方がいいですよ