/asean/

Singapore edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ct_VRXQIMMk
youtu.be/oIdCOTtYnZU
rappler.com/nation/197108-duterte-likens-joint-exploration-china-co-ownership?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nation
testyourvocab.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tagalogs

Bisayans/Ilocanos
Represent!

Do you like durians /asean/?

Liza a shit
Nadine a best

magandang umaga po /asean/
ako si peru
nagsasalita ako ng kaunting tagalog.

no...the smell makes me dizzy

Kumusta? Alam mo ba na pumunta si Konomi Suzuki sa Lima, Peru noong isang taon?

t. foreigner

best fruit so yes, very much
better if its fermented

am malay....but still dont like durian

I don't like durians
mangosteen is best

t. ipu

Lanka is better

I put the mangosteen in your ass

would you be friends with a guy that is dating a LB?

Yeah, I don't really care what kind of relationships my friends have, as long as they're good people and they treat their partners well. Then again, I have a cousin who's bisexual, so that might have influenced by beliefs.

Sleepy

>better if its fermented
this

what are some happenings in your cuntree?

Jollibee will expand to Europe. Also Jollibee's head office is just a short walk from my office.

Najib prefers quinoa over rice.

Has Indonesia forgiven Onan Hiroshi?

>Jollibee will expand to Europe.
truly the most powerful restaurant in the world

heresy

of course we gonna forgive (kill) him.

He made dogeza. Why can't you forgive him?

i don't give a shit about him and his works, it's fun to se him suffer for shit and giggle.

How is he suffering actually? Is he getting harassed online by indons?

my thinking had changed so much after my visit to the Philippines.

my family has an import business , we mostly import stuff from China, I wanted to remain in the business to prevent the chinks getting absolute control of the market, but last week I had been in the Philippines and having a chink economic elite is not that bad. instead Vietnam ,free of Chinks, was a hell.
maybe I dont need to fight the chinese.

t. Zhang

Last day of job lads, after this I'll be NEET for 3 weeks and then start my degree

feed me the mangosteen

Is a quad core i5 laptop good enough for light gaming or should I get a dual core i7 instead? Which one is also better battery wise? Desktops are out of the question since I'm required to travel a lot in the future.

I think it's better for you to mention what game you want to play instead.

Its so overrated. I expected it to be much more smelly and sweet than it actually was.

No. I feed you my cock

i7 isn't really that different for gaming.
better look for laptop with switchable dual GPU.

eyyy video rendering job? its only been what, a month+ no?
oso, what degree?

the priest told me you can only do that with bf

The best type of durians for me are the one that taste kinda bitter.

>Its so overrated
I saw this guy who eat "bizarre" foods all the time on his program (rotten foods, insects, worms etc) but the moment he tasted durian he vomited. I thought that was too much of an overreaction.

GTA V, Battlefield, some niche MMO games and a bit of emulated PS2 titles. I also have some Illusion and KISS titles in my hard drive if I want a quick fap.

I love this guy
one of the reasons I took up culinary, just the sheer kind of dishes that a culture produces, like now you know all these weird and hidden gems (or trash) from all over

You should worry more about gpu than chip like this guy said

I am your bf now. I am Malay chan

yeah, 3 months actually
degree in film production

wait for ryzen laptops

youtu.be/Ct_VRXQIMMk
Indons and banglas are having race war in our country... Please take the fight back to your respective countries, don't involve us in this

>Race War
>but not my race
who to support?

the winner of course

The FRU.

Daily reminder:
Matlamat tidak menghalalkan cara.

must be Javanese

Just got a phone interview, wew. I thought they would inform me about the interview date first.

tbqh i wouldn't invite a fucking mooslem in my office. he might wreck the place with shrapnels and body parts

Okay?

hehehe

I wouldn't even call back a tagalogs for interview.

>having a soyboy switch

:O

>*squat*
>*WHIIIRRRRRR*

:O

how to have bowel cancer?

Put Indomie on your diet

put benis inside everyday after consuming curry, sambals and spicy hot chllies

create new meme guys. i'm bored to death.
what happen to frenchie morrocan?

The final solution desu

youtu.be/oIdCOTtYnZU
Lowyat

rappler.com/nation/197108-duterte-likens-joint-exploration-china-co-ownership?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nation
>bisaya so patriotic
>bisaya so tactician
>bisaya so funny

reminds me of some fetishes on /d/, desu

Unconsitutional tbhwy and treason

What the hell did I just read?

>friend have depression
>helped him consult doctor
>mfw he refuses to take medicine
>mfw he literally refuses to treat it.

His supporters seem awfully silent on this

why is this like 2000 bucks

You get to have a soyboy™ license© too alongside with it. Please understand.

depends on the clock speed

Depression is not real, your friend is just looking for attention.

kirby yang baru kayaknya seru :(

Nak add

it super common
taking the medicine means acknowledging he has depression
he really believes it's normal

W-What

kill yourself

Ironically the indon chick looks like my crush on junior high school.

Why do I like to suck cock and play with men?

Did you say that to your friend?

Medicine actually works. The problem is you have to talk to psychologyst afterward. In my case it was a w*man and I don't trust her. The psychiatrist was fine.

I awake from my siesta

B-blake?

I think I overslept

With all his mistakes and all his controversial statements lately, I'm surprised his approval ratings aren't in the toilet yet. Considering he's becoming more and more publicly a Chinese puppet and the fact that Filipinos don't exactly trust China, it's surprising that he's still popular.

Maybe you've overestimated the general intellectual level of Filipinos.

Maybe not: from what I recall, he's slightly more popular among the upper classes than the masses.

>tfw relative is so pro-Dutdut that he even thinks Gloria is better than Aquino
Are they really that bad?

Also, Gloria and P-Noy became unpopular while making some of the same mistakes. In fact, both of them were hated for less (Gloria for ZTE and Hello Garci, P-Noy for Mamasapano). Dutdut has been hit by so many scandals like Lim, China pandering, Marcos pandering, and now Dengvaxia, but his popularity isn't declining. He's like teflon for some reason. Can someone explain why?

>tfw relative likes Dutdut because "muh political will" and "muh results"
>never mind that Aquino, Arroyo, and Ramos were the same
>he hates P-Noy and is neutral with Arroyo (likes her slightly) even though both were better than Dutdut
>he likes Dutdut despite the fact that he's a Chinese sell-out and many problems like traffic have yet to be resolved
How to put sense in him?

his perceived image is stronger than what he actually is

You can do anything if you have a good enough propaganda machine

But the thing is, his propaganda machine is somewhat hated. I mean, just look at how hated Mocha is. Even many Dutdut supporters don't like her. And quite a lot of it is fake news.

I know that, but my relative doesn't listen. He's stuck in his bubble where Dutdut claims to have made results and has political will, when in fact he's arguably even worse than Aquino in certain aspects (like defense and foreign policy). About the only thing Dutdut can claim to be better at than Aquino is infrastructure.

Post your result, /asean/
testyourvocab.com/