RAGE THREAD!

What are you upset or pissed off about?

> Stefano Caselli being wasted on Inhumans & now Bendis's Iron Nig.
> Valerio Schiti being wasted on Guardians of the Waifu with a crap colorist.
> Rebirth's Wonder Woman not blowing my mind like I hoped (it's good mind you, but I got way too hyped for it)
> Steve Mcniven being wasted on Inhumans.
> Guillem March not getting work.
> That Halloween comic that was suppose to tie 4-6 & H20 together not coming out.
> Randy Qween's Starfall still up in the air thanks to his Divorce.
> Comics endlessly painting Trump as the bad guy while he is the candidate who actually gives a shit about human life.
> Carol still being drawn like a man by 90% of artist. (Fuck you Anka)
> Bendis making Carol the bad guy by not letting the brief case lady go while Carol had not done a single thing wrong before that.
> Art is blah on Aquaman.

Other urls found in this thread:

viewcomic.com/black-panther-v6-001-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rebirth's Wonder Woman not blowing my mind like I hoped (it's good mind you, but I got way too hyped for it)
Rucka sucks at WW, OP. Didn't you read the memo?
>he is the candidate who actually gives a shit about human life
Welp, you're not naive, you're a drumpf-kopf.

>slipping your political opinion in there
This thread is gonna be bad

I've only read his Punisher run which was Amazing so I hoped for better.
>drumpf-kopf.
Not really, I have my problems with Trump but stopping the cartels from gaining further sstronghold in the bordering states will factually save lives.

I'm mildly miffed at your shitty opinions. Let's call that rage.

>shitty opinions
Elaborate. For the record I like the Inhumans I just think the artist deserve better.

Bump

>drumpf
Hi reddir

I'm pretty pissed about
>Sup Forums - Social Media Outrage and Politics
and that Sup Forums threads aren't deleted on sight

Oh, and Bendis still doesn't have proper tard wranglers handling him. Fuck that.

>> Comics endlessly painting Trump as the bad guy while he is the candidate who actually gives a shit about human life.
I truly have no faith in the progress of humanity anymore. We'll always regress back into a mob of utter idiocy.

-marvel writing characters that shit on beast for no reason
-bendis killing off dark beast
-marvel having jean imply iceman was gay
-apocalypse movie basically made beast in to Alfred pennyworth
-Boom Studios not continuing with Venus or Cluster
-Harley Quinn went from Lifetime channel character to lollipop chainsaw fuck toy
-nu PPG
-image kills off revolutionary/terrorist characters like the tv that kidnapped tv prince in saga, or the leaders of the coup in Low vol 2
-made me sad at the end of manifest destiny vol 3
-steven universe threads spamming the board up
-korra season 4 concentration camps are only rumored, never revealed, then the show is canceled

Which side are you calling idiots?

I'm upset about having to wait for Injustice 2, as well as the possibility of the game not running very well on my laptop. ;_;

I'm still salty over Journey Into Mystery being canceled and Marvel not putting out a single female title as good since.

Robot Chicken won an Emmy over "The Answer" from Steven Universe. I don't even like the show that much anymore but that episode was fucking beautiful.

I hate current Marvel books, I really do. Its clickbait tier gimmicks while making heroes worthless for the sake of branding. How many fucking Hulks, Thors, Wasps, Iron Men, and Spider Men do we fucking need? Speaking of which fuck Miles. Im sure he could be reworked into a better character but thanks to Bendis I dont care anymore. Hes fucking nothing, a blank slate piggybacking off another heroes fame

Try and read Black Panther.
It's genuinely fucking good with a lot of world building and little to no gimmicks.
viewcomic.com/black-panther-v6-001-2016/

Hey arnold being gay for gerold

Bumpingly bumped

Go home /sug/ you're drunk

Where did this come from?

Helga is end game and he has shown affection and swooned after other females

>R&M didn't even get nominated for an Emmy

>Punisher run which was Amazing
You have no taste.

> That Halloween comic that was suppose to tie 4-6 & H20 together not coming out.
Good,fuck this garbage.
1 and 2 are the only good Halloween movies.

>not loving the third act of H20 where Laurie goes full Ripley on Michael

The rest of the film is whatever but the entire climax is 10/10 and the perfect conclusion to the series. Resurrection never happened, it was a group hallucination.

Also 3 is great you plebeian

Literally everyone agrees its the best Punisher run out there besides Ennis.
4 is fucking fantastic & easily the equal of 2 and 5 is simply good.

Only tasteless fucks like you agree that this run was any good.
It's not even top 5 Punisher runs.

What is wrong with it, sincerely asking.

What isn't?
It reads like a bad soap opera + crime mix, not to mention Rucka's usual completely dull writing, Rucka is too uncreative to do (even Edmondson tried to differentiate himself. Fucking EDMONDSON, one of the least willing to takes risks writers in the world) his own vision and at times simply makes inferior version of Ennis' and other writers' stuff. The shitty bland female character Rucka loves to shove in his works. The art. (fuck off, Chechettofags. Punisher comic is the last place this kind of art should be in)

>(fuck off, Chechettofags. Punisher comic is the last place this kind of art should be in)
What in Christ name are you talking about? Its energetic and detailed as fuck, perfect for moody shootouts and street crime. You want stiff lifeless Steve Dillon garbage?

>energetic
The hell? Are you blind? That stiff lifeless art is the exact opposite of "energetic".
>You want stiff lifeless Steve Dillon garbage?
I'd prefer Goran Parlov, but kind of yes. I'd pick Dillon over Chechetto any day.

His work is a thousand light years from stiff or lifeless.

Both sides are retarded. Personally im abstaining from voting. i don't want either of them to win and third party members have no chance in hell.

Also, im pissed off at x-men. just get rid of the franchise instead of running it into the ground at every turn.

Yep, you're blind.

>sequel to FLCL

It doesn't need a poorly made sequel.