How would you explain what makes this show so 'reddit' to someone who hasn't seen it before?

How would you explain what makes this show so 'reddit' to someone who hasn't seen it before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keJ8Axot7-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate the art style, if you watch it from a bit far the characters looks fine, but if you look them closely in their eyes it looks like they have no soul.

I wouldn't because I'm not a faggot who follows a hivemind opinion.

PICKLE RICK ON THE FRONT PAGE

What makes something Reeeeeddit can't be explained, you have to feel it deep down in your butt.

Now get the fuck back to Reeeeeddit.

I don't like the way they make their eyes like "stars" instead of just dots. like in OP's picture. you know what I mean?

lmao It's a crudely drawn cartoon with fart jokes

Because it's a cheap, repetitive, self-glorifying version of a superior underground product

PICKLE RIIIICK

Someone wrote all that trite shit... This must be the power of autism

because they think it's too intelligent for "normal viewers" which is why they love it so much.

its like autistic nerds who think they're clever because they understand the science jokes on big bang theory

>gets btfo
>"u have autism lol"

for a show that's supposedly so 'reddit', it sure gets talked about a lot on here

Reddit is the dumbest place on earth. By design.
I like Rick and Morty , I don't like reddit.
I have no idea why people here keep mentioning reddit in relation to R&M.

You clearly have no concept of what "BTFO" is supposed to mean.

I would direct them to the deadpool movie

This show makes stupid people feel stupid and then they get mad about it.

Another user here...but I'm gonna have to side with the idea that someone cares that much about literally NOTHING important or relevant in life. Dude--instead of writing that diatribe, or even siding with it...mow the fucking lawn you lazy prick...anything--take out the garbage, do 100 push-ups, cook a meal, make a fuckin sandwich, play some guitar...Calm the fuck down and reorient your life goals...it's just a cartoon. Nothing to get your panties in a bunch about...

Anything that's massively white-centered is reddit, I guess?

It didnt seem like R&M hit Minecraft levels until this 3rd season; all the wrong people got into it during the wait for GoT to come back and now everyone who liked it in the beginning is getting swamped by newfriends.

So, anything popular is Reddit and Reddit is the new GaiaOnline

R&M and Bojack are legit good (i'd even call Bojack Great) shows and only retards who hate anything that takes itself a bit seriously sometimes while having cartoonish aesthethics shitposts about them

I tried the pilot and it was frustrating to watch. People screaming, every character was irritating and it didn't make me laugh. It's like a cartoon made by someone with ADHD.

Yet you took the time to write all that out, seems like you're defending this garbage show desu

Old flash style animation and try hard dialogue. I'd rather watch this youtu.be/keJ8Axot7-U

>people like criticizing things
really activates my almonds

>ADHD

so reddit

This. I really like R&M, but looking just a little bit closer at it you can see why it's reddit-tier. Just a ton of pop culture shit and "omg im like so nihilistic xD". But its still funny.
But Xavier is actually creative and make you just feel good to watch. Why watch R&M so religiously when it's philosophy is such shit?

You have no points to refute this picture so you dismiss it, stay mad.

The only time I seriously dislike this is the improv shows. It's like 10 year olds playing with a tape recorder.

Not defending the show at all, actually. I just posted because i have a friend who gets triggered by Tarantino in the same way...10 minute rants...we're sitting there like "dude don't you have any better shit to accomplish rather than being that mad over something that completely doesn't matter?" As if your rant is going to FINALLY EXPOSE some shit...just mow the fuckin lawn, already...we can talk about real life things then...

>caring this much about people making fun a cartoon
lol autism, go outside and mow the lawn

no way
there can be no way people honestly don't get the joke of xavier, has it really become to old people take it at face value?
It's mocking everything it says. Xavier is a special snowflake pseudo philosopher spouting bullshit. That's the joke.

hello i am rick and welcome to my show quickly draw rick as fast as you can

see

your lawn must have the shortest grass on the block

I have never seen this show and I have no intention to. My wife's son watches it and the other day he was running around the house screaming about "pickled rickles". I hit him in the face with my belt and banned him from watching this trash or going to reddit for a year.

Gotta keep it tight, man...mulch and pond rocks around the bushes too...

All these unacknowledged dubs

I watched X:RA because of a post in one of these threads, I have to say it's one of my favourite series now, really funny

This is a great defense because if someone writes out something short, then you can play dumb and drag it out till the thread finishes, but if it's too long, AUTISM LOL.

Mind if I crosspost this?