How does Wakanda avoid being swamped by refugees from shitty countries around if?

How does Wakanda avoid being swamped by refugees from shitty countries around if?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0
youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=M60OI5nZ2LM
youtube.com/watch?v=daThdD85A_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill them.

They have a wall

They're isolationist as fuck and don't allow a single immigrant.

I think it's all natural borders, mountains and rivers and lakes and shit

It's Wakanda, they don't let ANYBODY in. For some reason people think Africans from different countries are all cool with each other.

Literally "BUILD WALL." The Golden City had a massive fucking walled border that's patrolled by soldiers to keep people out. When T'Challa became king and went "nah, fuck this, let's let some refugees in" it caused chaos in the country and everything went to shit because outside forces manipulated the refugees and citizens into fighting with each other.

Because the entire country is made of bastards. They spend all their time arguing over which Wakandan tribe is the best. If you aren't Wakandan, you aren't shit.
It isn't a race thing either, since they treat white people with the exact same level of contempt as they do black people, provided they aren't from Wakanda.

T'Challa is the sole exception to this rule, and even then, he's still a bastard.

wasn't there a scene from some comic where the T'Challa was talking to the Ghosts of all the other Black Panthers and his father explained to him that in order to keep Wakanda great they had to completely shut off there borders to hundreds of thousands of refugees? I think it was when T'Challa, Namor, Tony, Dr. Strange, Blackbolt and Beast were going around blowing up other worlds left and right.

Mostly natural borders, but the fuck huge wall certainly helps.

Same way Saudi-Arabia did?
Basically said "no, fuck you, go somewhere else"

They built a Wall.
I'm not joking, they did. Wakanda has a long history of not liking anybody. In Priest's run BP opened up the borders to take in refugees from other African countries, which lead to an attempt to overthrow BP by his own people.
Because Wakandan's are incredibly tribal and xenophobic. That's been the explanation as to why they've never really shared there technology with the world.

Judging by how shitty the rest of Africa is compared to there, the influx of imigrants must have been insane.

This is so dumb. If it was "Keep blacks out of Europe because they have managed to close their borders to Africa™ and keep their white pride and excellence" people would be triggered as fuck.

It was pretty rough as I remember, an only got worse because some nutjob Cult Leader started radicalizing everybody and turning the tribes against BP, who was in America dealing with some shit.

Eh, given the sheer size of Africa and how fucked most of it is, the vast majority of people would have died attempting to get there.

>For some reason

I wonder how Wakanda got along with Rhodesia back when it existed.

I think that was one of Priest's first arcs.

well for starters, wakanda doesn't start wars and bomb foreign countries which creates the refugee crises in the first place

I bet Wakanda and Rhodesia were total bros.

"Best countries south of the Sahara bros for LIFE!"

Man, Priest's run was so good. I'm going to have to reread it soon.

The one thing I really didn't like was the Dora Milaje though. Oddly enough, it's the one change that Hudlin made that was actually an improvement.

Indeed it was.
I really need to finish all of Priest's run. Is it collected?

The power of the wall.

Didn't they do exactly that to Atlantis?

Which countries did Greece bomb?

Pretty sure they just got done reprinting his run in a pair of Ultimate Collections.

Yeah, but fuck Atlantis.

>you mean you also have a seething hatred of the black people around your borders for entirely non race-related reasons?
>we are soulmates

That was Hickman's run on... Illuminati?

In four trade paperbacks. First two are linear, third one skips a sizeable chunk where T'Challa gets replaced by some new character, and the fourth book collects that chunk, and a miniseries where that character (Casper Kole) is a main character.

Namor flooded the fucking country while high on Phoenix.

That was after Namor tried to destroy Wakanda as the phoenix right?

Is that Austin Walker sitting in the front?

Hot damn!

Theres so many countries and different cultures within Africa that theres constantly someone at someone else's throat. Its not uncommon for an african state to be racist towards its neighbouring state for instance. Hutu and Tutsi massacre for one fucked up history example.

>White profile pic
Who could have guessed

>The one thing I really didn't like was the Dora Milaje though. Oddly enough, it's the one change that Hudlin made that was actually an improvement.
In what way?

That's a picture of Chris Evans.

Because they were hiding the Avengers.

I bet that person is white.

>literally BUILD WALL
My sides

This is why it aggravates me when marvel tries to portray all their black people as one big happy family, like all black super heroes should be in one secret club just because of their skin colour and fuck their actual cultures of origin or character backgrounds.

Hell, isn't that racist in itself?
There's alot more to people than their skin tone.

I'm not sure how this is relevant. The reason people in America think African countries are cool with each other is because our education on Africa's history is shit and our news about current events in Africa is shit. We should have taken Bill Clinton's advice and put a voluntary moratorium on the word "Africa" in news media. No major network or newspaper is willing to use the word "terrorist" for Dylann Roof so obviously they don't have a problem sticking with that kind of thing.

>There's alot more to people than their skin tone.
Remember when europeans were really fucking racist against other europeans?

When did that start being ignored/forgotten?

It's fine there are black interest groups in everything why not capeshit, but T'challa probably shouldn't be a part of it.

This. Wakanda is in the central eastern part of the continent, right? So you're talking about Ethiopian, Ugandan, and maybe DRC refugees.

This is probably why I can't write for the Big 2.

I'd create an old ass Wakandan that fought for Rhodesia during the Bush War.

"They were doing what we should have done since the dawn of our greatness! CIVILIZE THIS CONTINENT!"

Yes, flooding a country is totally fair if their government has refugees you don't like.

>Hell, isn't that racist in itself?
Yes, everything Marvel does is incredibly racist, but their followers are as dedicated as Apple's, they'll support them no matter what.

>sjws are racists who think all black people are the same

Not really a surprise.

people just don't get how nuanced African politics are, they're not constant mad warlords and famine.

Greece was part of the EU and the Coalition Forces in Afghanistan, I believe.

Greece is part of NATO and when the US was attacked on 9/11 it invoked Article 5 which means all NATO nations need to assist.

Greece didn't do anything in particular except send a token force much like Italy and Spain IIRC

Remember the time they made Black Panther take up Daredevil's role in New York?

The fuck was that about?

After World War II when European countries like Britain, France and Germany lost their relevance as world super powers and countries like the US and Russia took over the main stage

>like all black super heroes should be in one secret club

It's funny because they actually are. Anyone have the page?

They're the avengers and they were in Wakanda, the options to get them out where pretty limited.

Why don't black people just go back to Africa if they think they have it so bad in America? I'm sure one of the many third world shitholes over there would love to have them back.

... That's the joke.

Why hasn't that been a villain yet? That's interesting. I find it hard to believe that in the entire history of Wakanda that none of the rulers have tried to take over africa

Not ALL of them. Blade wasn't there, for instance.

Also funny shaped cars.

There's all kinds of crazy ways to wage war in Africa.

You can do what the Rhodies did and make custom built armored cars that ignore land minds (fun fact, the Rhodesians didn't use Landmines because Rhodesia adhered to the Geneva Convention, but the dirty commies they were fighting didn't) to putting anti-aircraft weapons on god damn toyotas to using...

You know what? I don't have any evidence, but if someone in Horth Africa hasn't fixed up a semi-destroyed M4 Panzer for personal use, I'd be very very very surprised.

>black people are a minority in this country

You don't say.

they kill them

some did
it really didn't go over well

there was also a few groups of whites who went over to reclaim it
it didn't go over well either

Blade's Mulatto.

If America needs to be great again since it isn't now, why not go back to Europe?

Wouldn't a ruler of a nation/international superhero be a bit busy to drop everything in order to haunt Hell's Kitchen beating up thugs while dressed as a blind gimp?

Refugees

>tfw no Rhodesian characters
youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0
youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=M60OI5nZ2LM

youtube.com/watch?v=daThdD85A_w

Wasn't Blade specifically mentioned, he just couldn't make it?

That was Bullshit from guggenheim that doesn't count

Ironically, the only reason they wouldn't is because Wakanda has basically considered the rest of the world trash compared to them. If you rule Wakanda, why BOTHER ruling the rest of the world? It just means more work for you, and you get less out of it.
Now that Wakanda isn't as isolationist (as well as the rise of Atlantis and Latveria as world powers), it would be more believable to have that happen in the future.

Because the problem is niggers and other minorities fucking up the country. If we got rid of them, the country would be great again. Europe is also shit right now with their willingness to take it up the ass from Islam.

Wait, really? Fucking hell, I was taking the piss.

OK boys let's do this

>If "Keep Black People out of Europe" makes you uncomfortable, angry, or upset, you're 300% part of the problem
>It's an european nation, full of european excellence and european pride because it has kept it's borders closed and The Africans out.
>The biggest problem with giving Black Faves an inch, is that Black Fans will take it a 100 fucking miles

Waow
I actually cannot comprehend how these people don't realize how fucking ironic their logic is.
It is actually unfathomable to me how they can be so fucking stupid and literally spout the same shit they supposedly hate with a single word changed,
I'm legit baffled

Yo, that last part. What if we finally see jetpacks put to good use? You don't need to fly, you just need to control your fall. Imagine a 5 minute mobile infantry battle IN THE AIR.

that's what ODSTs are supposed to be.

>he doesn't realize Wakanda is so fucking great because it has a FUCKHUGE WALL keeping the subhumans out

Mein sides are gone

If you got rid of minorities you'd just go back to hating the Irish or some shit. That or the southern northern divide would intensify. Modern America needs an underclass to work properly and if you lose minorities to put in that underclass poor white people would realize who is actually fucking them over.

Isn't Damien Frost his father?

HIS WHITE FATHER!?

The point is that they through their cards in with the EU. Which makes the stunt the EU pulled with Turkey et al. all the more despicable. I don't like human rights double standards.

Greece has NEVER been a friend with Turkey, they are on the same team only on paper.

for fucks sake, Greek and Turk pilots have engaged in combat several times in the last 50 years

They think if you aren't white your colored. Thats literally what PoC. It honestly feels like such a us versus them mentality.

>Because the problem is niggers and other minorities fucking up the country
You have to be 18 to post on this website.

I would be happy to, once someone paid me my balance.

Nah I think he just raped his mom.
His dad is apparently just a bald Vampire.

Greek here, can confirm. And to be honest, greeks don't think highly of NATO, USA and the rest either.

But turkey. They hate turkey.

Are the capsules weaponized? I thought the ODSTs were hardcore just because they can participate in days-long battles AFTER getting shot out of a space cannon at the ground, and all the physical discomfort that entails.

I was actually referring to the part where the EU threw all their human rights pledges out the window and left the bill with the border states (and Turkey (sorry guys you're still not Europoor)).

How does it feel to have worthless system that burdens the rest of the eu? I heard you were going to try to ho the way of brexit but that sounds like you'll just bankrupt yourself even harder.

How did Greece even become so bankrupt?

everyone who's ever had anything to do with Turks hates turks.

just fuck Turkey, really. They've been ruining everything since they came from their shitty little steppe.

Then why are you here?

We didn't invent that, though. Look at things like old housing contracts: they basically say, "Everyone but white people aren't allowed to live here." White people were the first to say, "There's white people, and there's everyone else."

Because I'm 26 and I've been posting here since before you stopped wetting the bed. Fuck off.

I like Turkish people. They're Japanese-nice, at least when they come here.

I'm 28.

It's also got a really small population because their country is fucking small so it's easier to defend you fucking moron.