That one episode of family guy where Stewie had Brian's babies

>That one episode of family guy where Stewie had Brian's babies

How far has this show sunk?

Very.

I remember watching that one day after not seeing the show in years.

pretty weird man

Season 3 had an episode where a dog had babies with Ted Turner.

but that wasn't the focus of the entire episode

Literally the worst episode

>a baby had a baby

>shows something as awful as that
>won't show Meg's butt

There is no justice in this world

That was kind of a non sequitur joke, ya know?
It was never referenced again or really focused on or elaborated on in detail.

Whereas this...

>That episode

The show began at a fairly low bar. Why worry about how much lower it can sink?

That was like two years ago, right? What could have happened since then?

>tfw actually feel bad for meg
>tfw no meg girl to cuddle and fug

Meg isn't even that ugly, Seth MacFarlane just draws teenage girls weird.

Those nigga(s) had a DeviantArt feaver dream. There's no way a sane person made this.

>That one episode where Quagmire returns to South Korea and finds his real resting wife and happy life and wants to stay only to leave because of one unfunny gag

Explain.

Basically Peter and the gang find out about a Korean romance show that Quagmire stared in as "American Jonny" and as the show went on he actually feel for the shows love interest and they dated and were very happy before leaving back for America

When they come back Quagmire remembers the life he had there and loves it so much that he wants to settle down with the woman and they both love each other dearly not out of sex or lust but out of actual love and live with her in South Korea.

Its then ruined by a dry joke about how South Korean people live together with all of there relatives and it makes Quagmire reconsider

And then it ends in another dry joke about how Koreans love to do crazy and wacky lol so random pop songs

It's sad because the plot was fairly heartwarming and making Quag settle down would be good since they stopped the rapis thing a while ago.

Am I cancer if I Think Brian X Stewie is really great. It's right up there with Kevin X Edd.

Yeah a little bit

You gotta keep the status quo.

I keep saying this every thread. If an Anime did it you people wouldn't be calling it disgusting but hot.

I remember this show used to be funny. I remember when I didn't hate all the fucking characters.

I still like Cleveland. But his show is terrible.

This episode supports lgbt and gay pedophilia.

i like cleveland, hes like a normal funny straight guy compared to the rest of the cast

The problem is that his shitty artstyle has people so bland that "ugly" and "hot" characters just look alike