Sup Forums's Lesbian Paranoia

I have a feeling that if Bubbline ever does legitimately happen, AT fans are going to call foul on the writters, and claim that there was no foreshadowing or hint that it would happen. My fear is that you faggots are going to call this another Korra.

First off, let me tell you why Bubbline is different from Korrasami. Korrasami had next to no background hints that they were romantically interested in eachother, there were like two interactions that may be considered close friends. Korrasami is a bunch of bullshit and the shippers know it. I saw a youtube video compilating all the Korrasami moments that were "hinting" it would happen, and one of them was literally the revelation. Some might argue,"Exactly like Bubbline, no subtext, no foreshadowing, no hinting to the fandom that it might happen." That's wrong, we have been receiving Bubbline fuel, indirectly, since season 3. WWM we see that Marcy and PB have bad-blood, we have been told they used to hang out. Their relationship isn't something that came out of nowhere like "hurr guise PB Marcy are close friends all of a sudden, yes fuck you that's how they are." Their relationship was hardly friendly up until Time Sandwhich. We know that they have eachother's numbers, and are fine with being around one another. In "Sky Witch," PB's gift from Marceline has more sentimental affection than Hambo. Take a moment to let that sink in, Marcy's only friend, after Simon went insanse and everyone she knew had died or left her abandoned, this is all she had. This had been with her for hundreds of years, and the shirt that Marcy gave PB has more power than that. PB cares a lot for Marceline, even if she doesn't show it. We already know PB hides her emotions. In "Red Starved" Marcy knows she can suck the pink from PB, something we heard her sing in WWM. We didn't have any shipping fuel in season 6, but neither did any other ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/why-adventure-time-is-finally-breaking-its-status-quo-o-1564741572
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your formatting is shit, but imo Bubbline makes more sense that korra and asami and has been hinted at and alluded to enough for it to not be unreasonable.

Season 7 comes around and their relationship has only gotten more strong and close. "Varmints" PB and Marcy have been hanging around for hundreds of years, which would also help explain the sentimental item PB wagered. PB does something we haven't see her do to any other character in he show. She breaks down in front of Marcy, she shares her true emotions, showing her vulnerability to Marcy. Many would argue that Marcy's character was flanderized in this episode, but the way she picks on PB is something we've seen her do with Finn and Jake, we see her playful and mocking side.
During Stakes their relationship continues to improve, and in "Take Her Back," we see Marcy dream about the life she and PB would have, and PB kisses her. In "Checkmate" PB blushes when Marcy calls her nice, now I know just blushing itself doesn't mean anything, it's the context. PB blushes in "Broke His Crown," but because of the fact she is embarrased when Marcy brings up she enjoys singing.
Speaking of "Broke His Crown," PB and Marcy are practically flirting, their dialogue and body language is not something see we how close girl friends like LSP and Marcy, or LSP and Turtle P. Marcy puts her silivia on PB's face, and it was completely unnecessary, it was all dripping off prior to the "cleaning." And what does PB do? Does she push Marcy away, tell her "no," and "don't be weird?" Walking back to the Candy Kingdom leaving Finn in the rain? Oops, sorry, that's what happened to Finn because he wanted to use PB as a lap pillow, my bad guys sorry, all PB does is give her a face and continue on through the night at dinner with an old man that's tried to force her to marry him. There's been more than enough subtext to justify them being a couple, and I would like to note there hasn't even been any actual romance between them yet! They're just close friends at the moment, but who's to say that their "friendship" doesn't evolve into something more overt?

I had about 4,000+ characters orginally trying to be in the OP, had to copy and paste and divide it so it would fit, and when I had pasted, if it was left with HTML code.

>tl;dr: Fuck you, if Bubbline happens I don't want to hear any shit from you faggots

Agreed. But I still find it to be shit tbqh

Shit nigger did you write this all out on Notepad or some shit?

Just watch an actual lesbian show like the rest of us.

I don't want any
>"hurr fucking pulling a Korra"
IF they do decide to make them a couple

Yeah, yeah, scheduled "fuck you bubbline faggot, etc."

Look at the color of the outfits PB and Marcy wear. Looks a lot like a certain flag, if you catch my drift.

it's very simple dude:
since the 90s we've had this problem where you can't even be friends with someone the same sex or they think youre gay
or you cant be a little different or they think youre "acting like the wrong sex"

so the tolerance police come out. are they going to fix this?

no. now everyone who's friends, they say they're gay. everyone who acts differently, they say is the other sex, in the wrong body. the only difference between them and the idiots 20 years ago is they praise it now instead of decrying.

literally everything about the relationship between marceline and bonnibel is that of estranged friends. absolutely nothing about it makes any sense with a past relationship
Future relationship? that is completely up to you. Obviously friends make a good first step. but this smug, moronic assumption of a past spits in the eye of love, sex, friendship, and .. language.

I'm sure it's nothing, it's not like their outfits complete this flag or anything.

Except we see examples of how the show writes characters that are best friends and same sex. Abracadaniel and Ice King, LSP and Turtle Princess, alone the dialogue between PB and Marcy doesn't confirm they are dating, but it isn't how we see "best friends" act. They are closer, they act ways like none ever seen, this isn't evidence that proves they dated in the past, it's evidence that there is enough subtext for them to start dating already. If they don't become girlfriends, so be it. But I just don't want to hear any shit if it does.

>to start dating
to justify them dating*
Better way to word what I meant

I ain't reading all that shit so I'm going to just answer based on the first sentence.

I personally wouldn't mind: AT has done alot of shit wrong but Bubbline isn't really one of them. It's nothing like Korra where it felt like they half assedly pushed it right smack in the end with little to no interesting build up. We've seen them interact before, we know their history, it'd work fine.

That said, AT storyboarders are idiots who can't expand meaningful character development beyond just backstory. It'll never happen and if it does it'll be a thing for 3 episodes before they break up.

nah, it makes sense imo.
>I had about 4,000+ characters orginally trying to be in the OP, had to copy and paste and divide it so it would fit, and when I had pasted, if it was left with HTML code.
ahhhh
yeah i understand.

>Bubbline happens I don't want to hear any shit from you faggots
why would anyone complain about this though?

You are pretty patethic OP.

Post your tumblr dedicated yo shilping and sjwshit so I can insult you there too.

Nobody cares about this and you look super autistic and writting walks of text over an argument that nobody is making.

Also both characters are shit tier BECAUSE of this relationship, this ship fucking destroyed Marceline's personality and previous place on the show. Only a person who don't apreciatte good writting and interesting characters would go after this.

>can't extent character developement outside of backstory
>ignoring the entire relationship of Marcy and PB improving over the series
It's not as if Ice King hasn't slowly began to act less autistic either.
Finn developing as a hero through all the shit he's been put through probably means nothing either.
>3 episodes before they break up
Assumption based on nothing

>Assumption based on nothing
Assumption based on every character/story arc the show ever had.

I already encounter anons saying this ship just rose out of nowhere without any support.
>lesbians are bad

Yeah, just like how CB quit being FP's knight? Give me examples, don't just tell, show.

>I already encounter anons saying this ship just rose out of nowhere without any support.
oh
well idk, i dont usually frequent AT threads, and i'm not even a regular watcher in the last few seasons.
but knowing what i know, and having read enough about their episodes and their backstory it seems entirely reasonable to me.
but i'm a bisexual girl, so maybe its just me hoping for wish fulfillment

Look at this guy go

Start watching season 7 if you haven't already, all full episode in HD on kisscartoon.

>Flame Princess
>Finn's Arm
>Jake's kids
>Root Beer Float Guy
>That multi-dimmesnion fucker whose name I forgot
And what you listed isn't so much "development" as just CB going back to ye old status qou.

>tfw Adventure Time is so shit the only thing anyone can talk about anymore is how shit the series is, how shit Finn is, and lesbians.

Well when your ship is given mountains of fuel you end up with a lot to discuss. I would extend what I posted to 8k characters rather than the 4k you see there. I shortened the explanations for the episodes.

You aren't wrong, OP, but if you care so much about this show even after all the shit the writers have pulled you are the true faggot in this thread.

>Korrasami had next to no background hints that they were romantically interested in eachother

You don't know shit. Fuckin' asshole complaining that Sup Forums is going to do the same thing you're doing.

>tfw you've been on hiatus for so long discussion on the show halts
ftfy

Nothing in what I said was "lesbians are bad".

Stop being a faggot, this ship os shit, just this. BP is a horrible person and Marcy isn't funny anymore.

okay
the last thing i remember is Finn losing his arm.
Do i need to watch anything to be caught up?

>what I listed isn't developement
How so?
>CB going to status quo
Be more concise.
>FP
Corelation does not mean causation. Just because some arcs are short luved does not mean every arc that comes after will end.
Tree Trunks and Mr.Pig are an arc, and they are still together. Bubbline may have like 2-3 episodes of them dating, but that doesn't mean they will break up.

But hiatuses didn't kill SU,mGF, or SvtFoE. Lazy writing killed AT.

>BP is a horrible person
Not assblasted OP, but PB being a morally grey bitch is probably the only good decision the show made in it's later season. She's far and above funnier now.

Tell that to Loud House, Star Wars Rebels, or Steven Universe.

Fuck you, the only "discussion" that happens in those shows during hiatus are waifu posting and shit posting. Not only have we been on hiatus for almost three months, the last two episodes that aired were a month apart. They also weren't that controversial.

Gravity Falls and SU are on hiatuses 90% of the time and they get obnoxious generals all the time. Even Gumball which has a far and above smaller fanbase get's more threads.

People are just get tired of the shows bullshit, like Archer. I remember watching the reactions to the season finale of season 6 and how "It's way better then season five no really" just for everyone to get angry.

Continuity isn't a major part of the show, you can watch season 7 without much confusion, but give season 6 a shot, it's subpar but not unbearable. There are a decent amount of good episodes.

The show's bs is just assblasted Fubblefags. You're falling for the memes

>EVERYTHING IS ABOUT SHIPPING! !!
>by shipper

>Bubbline is shit
The only shit thing here is your taste, lad

>Implying whenever there's an AT thread it isn't just Fionna/Marceline/Bubblegum waifu posting
We barely get any AT threads anymore and when we do it's usual just a fanart thread that skims the line to /aco/ material.

>he's never heard of "Shipping Time"
Did you think that was a meme?

>have a feeling that if Bubbline ever does legitimately happen, AT fans are going to call foul on the writters, and claim that there was no foreshadowing or hint that it would happen.

Literally 90% of the fans love them and a good chunk only care about the show because of them. Do you think like 80 dudes on Sup Forums represent the majority of the fanbase?

Bubbline is still shit though.

...because we're on haitus, and for the past 5 months only two episodes have aired

>Bubbline
>no foreshadowing or hint
DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

>Continuity isn't a major part of the show
its not?
it seemed like things were heading toward that. So it returned to being episodic again?

(You)r taste in Bubbline garabage.

>made up statistics
Those 80 dudes are the only ones I care about, and I don't want any shit from them

As I mentioned before hiatus has very little to do with it because so many shows are on hiatus and get threads here constantly.

People don't talk about it because not many people are interested in it anymore.

We've never been all that continuous. There's continuity, but you can watch season 7 without being confused

ohh, i see what you mean.

Tell me something I don't know. AT cancer fled to SU.

Obviously it's made up, I didn't write a fucking research paper on Bubbline fans, but the vast majority of AT fans like Bubbline so your worries are retarded.

>Those 80 dudes are the only ones I care about, and I don't want any shit from them
Well too bad my faggot friend, people have opinions and sometimes they don't agree with your own. Write another eight walls of text whining about such a small minority of people not liking something you like.

They fucked up all the plotlines, Finn lost his arm and got an identical one few episodes later.

His dad also did barely anything, before being shoved out of the show.

Not about us havibg conflicting opiniona, about them being retards.

this show is like a giant fucking cock tease
i was really interested to see how that stuff resolved, bleh

I think you're the retard if you think people who have conflicting opinions to your own are retarded.

So what Finn's dad was neglectful. You guys were expecting father son AT and didn't get it and now are pissed. You faggots all assumed
>hurr first eight episodes have Finns dad durr
and blamed the writers because they didn't cater to your expectations. Did you think that a man that left his infant child to die in the forrest would be humble and well-mannered? He has all this technology and never bothered to even look for his son.

Is she shitting?

People making false comparisons is the problem here, not whether or not they like bubbline. I don't want any comparisons with Korrasamk because they are wrong.

They're both lesbo ladies who are in modern day cartoons, it's pretty obvious why people compare them even if I guess it's not a 1:1 match.
Who cares man.

>You guys were expecting father son AT
No we expecting something to happen then just literally nothing.

Just like how we expected Jake to be developed in some major way when he had children just for them to be written off in 11 minutes or Finn losing his arm to have a major development and a part of him then just returning to status quo after four episodes. They do this shit all the time and it's stupid.

That's literally all they have. Finn and his father did get resolved. Finn spent an entire episode with his dad, and sent him off to space because he didnt want to see him. Finn even accepted his father in the season 6 finale the way he is, and didn't care about him. Their relationship wasn't ignored.

Nigga you are insane. I wanted an asshole and monster that was worth enough to be in prison MADE for planet destroying vilains.

He did fucking nothing and left.

There is also the fact that the last Ice King episode basically removed great part of the good trĂ¡gico past of Simon, by making him suddenly spent all these hundreds of years in a small Village inside the crown full of people, instead of being literally insane.

Finn and young PB was a cocktease
Finn adventures with Marceline beating up baddies was a cock tease
Finn's relationship with FP was a cocktease
Him losing his arm was a cocktease
The writers giving Finn a mind vault was a cocktease
The telekinetic prothesis-arm was a cocktease
His height is a cocktease

There's probably more, but hey.

ahh, well okay then.

>Their relationship wasn't ignored.
It was just boring and unimportant.

different guy but I think people expected
>hurr first eight episodes have Finns dad durr
because Adam Muto literally said fucking that in an interview and it was way off the mark. if he means there were that many episodes with Finn dealing with his dad then he's write but the way he phrased that made it seem that Martin would be in a Stakes-length series of episodes dealing with him, while instead he fucked off and showed up 4 times all months apart.

people have a right to be mad, fag.

>Friendly reminder they killed Root Beer Float Guy just because they couldn't stand the thought of Banana Guards not being totally useless and going against the status quo

Then they brought him back to life. ADVENTURE TIME MAKE UP YOUR MIND COME ON

Fuckers can't even avoid the status quo to let literal nobodies like him stay dead. RBG's story was all sorts of retarded.

can someone explain to me the deal with lesbian fetishism in western media and cartoons is? theres so much of it now, compared to gay men.

>literally nothing
Exaggeration, contradicted here >Jake never shown to be a father
Because his children mature fast, and we have "Another Five Short Graybles" Jake and Jake Jr. spend time with eachother, "One Last Job" Jake and Jake Jr. meet and clear things up. "Ocarnia," or some spelling similar to that, Jake and Kim Kil Whan, KKW accepted his father for how he is, and accepts his gift, knowing his father loves him. "The Diary,"Jake and T.V spend time with eachother, a father-son episode. "Summer Showers," Jake meets Viola, and is there for her and supports her decisions, he eve acknowledges his neglectment. "Daddy-Daughter Card Wars" Jake and Charlie have fun. We DO see Jake act like a father in these episodes, shame on you for ignoring that.

Lesbos are cute and people like to cash in on the fangirl love for them.

There's a decent amount of gay guys too though. Ones in Clarence, Loud House, and one other show that I can't think of at the moment. I honestly think it's just because lesbians are cuter.

And wasn't even a problem that they killed him.

They didn't even showed.

Alook, the sword fighter robot since his episode, disse fucking nothing, and was only namedroped on another one.

There is a reason for them losing popularity. Pic related.

>subjectivity
You're entitled to nothing
>b-but he made it sound
I bet you're one of those faggots that thought "Shh" was going to feature the Lich.

Steven Universe is an actual lesbian show? Guess I'm picking it up.

You has problens user.

Your show deserve your decline of viewership.

>literally said that in an interview
Source?
They killed off RBG to show why he was made the Captain- the Banana Guards are imbeciles.

yep, just keep letting them lie right to your face faggot, I'm sure Pen will give you a trophy for defending every single retarded thing the shows ever done. maybe he'll let you ruffle his beard.

Jake the Dad and everything after it felt like an half assed attempt to "have their cake and eat it to" they wanted Jake to have kids but they actually didn't want to change or develop him as a whole, so they just sort of came up with "uh yeah, they age super fast why not" so they wouldn't actually need to change the status quo whilst every now and then have a couple eleven minute episodes to interact with them so people won't go "hey didn't he have kids or something". He doesn't change, he doesn't really learn anything, it's just an afterthought that means nothing. His kids could've never been born or died of and nothing would change.
It's progressive while people can masturbate to it.

>damage control
>18 posters
Fuck it really is just 80 of us and I'm stuck with y'all

>you can use subjectivity to judge if someone was good or satisfying

>you have to agree with me and my subjective opinions

>because I'm the random autist annonymous

io9.gizmodo.com/why-adventure-time-is-finally-breaking-its-status-quo-o-1564741572
>The first eight episodes of season six deal with Finn and his dad, and play out the new status quo of Finn having a father figure in his life again.

I bet the author felt pretty darn silly when Breezy aired. Poor choice of words in that title there.

>They killed off RBG to show why he was made the Captain-

Not really. The VAS didn't wanted to be part of the show if the Guards were still going to he useless and nothing changed.

I don't know why you expected anything different.

You faggots can never be pleased. We had anons literally dreading the thought that Finn and Jake would quit hanging out because Jake would be a father. Many considered dropping the show. Fuck off.
>he doesn't change
Irrelevant, what matters more is how his children see him. Why are you guys not bitching that Lady Rainicorn has done pretty much nothing as a mother? You attack Jake because he is a deuteragonist.

>saying their relationship wasn't ignored is an opinion
sure thing

You should have done a thread entitled "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ADVENTURE TIME AND IT IS ALL WELL WRITTEN, FIGHT ME" and just waited for the people to come.

If it happens, cool (and fucking finally).

If it doesn't, fine.

I haven't watched AT in a while, but I've long since stopped caring about watching these two scissor. I don't see it as priority #1 for this show, and it's not like it'll become the GOAT cartoon if it happens, either.

>tl;dr: Fuck you, if Bubbline happens I don't want to hear any shit from you faggots

Well OP, if Bubbline doesn't happen I don't want to any shit from your faggot ass either.

It wasn't ignored for 3 episodes.

And on these 3, it was boring,and it all was unimportant in the end.

That interview is fake, there's no other way around it. The first episodes of season 6 were also leaked, or the synopsis, so you guys should have already known. That interview was click bait and you guys fell for it. It didn't come from Adam, so he didn't say it.

More like
>AT isn't as bad as youre making it seem
I'm capable if forming my own opinions, I don't need others to influence my judgement.

My man, I'm sorry to have to be the one to break this to you, but you are very stupid. Like, really dumb.

OR you're a genius who has been trolling everyone in AT threads for months, in which case I applaud you but also recommend you go find bigger populations to troll, there's not many of us left at this point.

>boring
>unimportant
Your own opinion, based on nothing. Opinions should be based on something objective, not just "Guns are bad, mkay?"

You guys were given the episode synopsis and should have called out bs on the article. In the same threads where we discussed the first eight, we were also spoiled on the events of Breezy.

>We had anons literally dreading the thought that Finn and Jake would quit hanging out because Jake would be a father. Many considered dropping the show. Fuck off.
>Irrelevant, what matters more is how his children see him. Why are you guys not bitching that Lady Rainicorn has done pretty much nothing as a mother? You attack Jake because he is a deuteragonist.
>The only people who enjoy this show are people who hate development, want everything to stay status quo and think having drama that leads to nothing is okay
Yeah. That's, uh, that's Adventure Time fans alright.
I'm just gonna call quits, you've sort of proved what I expected from the get go and this discussion is going to go nowhere.

Have fun with you're dying show m8.

Alright I get it, you're a masterclass troll, I bow down to your efforts. But really man, stop wasting your talent, /sug/ has hundreds of people, they'd be chomping at the bit. Work on your material for them.