What is the ideal cast?

What is the ideal cast?

To think that countless people might die because of those two fat, overfed pigs...

Lets hope they nuke your city first

Does Sup Forums want to get together after the apocalypse and form a gang? We can travel around saving lolis and qt traps.

I live in a rural european village, that's the least of my concerns.

Idris Elba dual role

Do people actually think we're gonna have a nuclear war?

no just trump

Kevin Spacy as Donald Trump

just libs

>North Korea
Bobby Lee (the MADtv guy) as Kim Jong-un
Jackie Chan as some KPA general
Chow Yun-fat as some KPA general
John Cho as some KPA general
Dennis Rodman as himself

>The Trump Family
Anthony Hopkins as Donald Trump
Ben Affleck as Donald Jr.
Jonah Hill as Eric Trump
Jesse Eisenberg as Jared Kushner
Sofia Vergara as Melania Trump
Amanda Seyfried as Tiffany Trump
Scarlet Johansson as Ivanka Trump

>The White House
William Baldwin as Mike Pence
Stephen Baldwin as Rex Tillerson
Clint Eastwood as James Mattis
Christ Pratt as Steve Bannon

>and introducing
Dane DeHaan as Vladimir Putin

kek

>Fire... and fury... and frankly power

what the FUCK did he mean by this?

>accountable to no man, not even himself
beautiful

"I have dementia."

Did people actually think we were gonna have a world war III with Russia over Syria?

And? NK has been threatening to Nuke us since before they attained Nuclear capabilities. Are people actually mad at Trump for not backing down like those before him? I bet they'd be calling him a weak pussy leader if he did back down.

He just can't win no matter what he does.

This

>Are people actually mad at Trump for not backing down like those before him?

Yes, because it will just make North Korea up the ante, like they did with threatening to target Guam. These things are meant to be resolved diplomatically. When your first move is to publicly threaten them with the nuclear option, you've literally used your ace in the hole in your first move and lost all credibility when you don't follow through. How is Trump a great deal maker again?

> I bet they'd be calling him a weak pussy leader if he did back down.

That's entirely due to his own stupidity.

Love how libcucks still get triggered at TRUMP lmao

8 years pussies :))

>These things are meant to be resolved diplomatically
We've been doing that for fucking decades and it didn't do SHIT

LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD LE POL POSTING ON TV XD

Seth Rogan as Trump. Oppa Gangnam as Kim. Countless animated fish from Spongebob as the hordes of innocent people that die because of these cunts unsustainable egos.

In the past we've always been able to avert escalation like this through diplomacy. Military action isn't an option since it would immediately mean hundreds of thousands, if not millions dying in the retaliation attack against Seoul, which is so close to the DMZ border that North Korea can level it with its insane amount of hidden artillery pointed at the city. Threatening to nuke them isn't going to solve this either.

Odds are that won't happen. Literally the odds are that it won't happen. See related pic. It is the actual odds.

Did you see the odds right before the election? A year before the election? Do you even understand how odds work? Fuck out of here you pathetic shit, go be a sore loser elsewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats put up another Hillary though and fuck it all up.

>oj jeez oh god if we dont elect a president that will appease russia theyre going to start a nuclear war and it will all be all fault oh god oh god!!1! dont you libshits know its americas job to bend over and take it!! obama was weak, thats why he never did that and made america look bad!

fucking cucks

I don't, no. I don't want to round up little girls with a bunch of horny Zionist pigs.