Why dont films use attractive people anymore?

Why dont films use attractive people anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_gaze
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminine_beauty_ideal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women get jealous. Their mistake is in assuming men would stay.

because its racist

this is a post entertainment society

wtf is that next to the monkey, a white monkey?
asians are as bad as niggers...yuck

because of diversity.

Attractive people aren't *relatable*

Id' rather have good actors than attractive ones.

They still do, just not this particular one.

Aye main das me!! Fuck dat im hansum a mufugga yall niggas need yo eyes checkt

jesus christ
if this was the main photo of star wars, i would not see it.

90s were GOAT for attractive people in tv and film.

They seem attractive compared to other blacks/asians though.

They have a cute Asian in this movie, why don't they push that one instead of the ugly one?

I wouldn't particularly care one way or the other, all other things being equal, but the type of person who actively wants actors to be good looking is such human garbage and so pathetic and vapid that I'm on board with unattractive actors, just to make vapid human garbage angry. How about telling stories about people who aren't handed everything in life just for existing?

Apologize.

Ugly people get triggered.

Lol no

it's against the law

never had an issue with the black casting of star wars, it was an inevitability, but the fact that they had to cast the most simian looking ugly motherfucker they could find was what pissed me off

Why did Sony think it was a good idea to send the stars of a movie that hadn't even been released yet that is about dead people to go visit dying children?

Ugly manlet detected. Get some plastic surgery and that height operation.

Because grittiness, like the Wire.

no they don't thats the fucking point.

They should've cast Idris Elba and made him the Jedi.

Bitter uggo detected

>human garbage pathetic vapid vapid human garbage angry

that's a lot of projecting my man, let it all out

Tall and average looking, but you're right, not enough to have everything in life handed to me. I just don't understand what's interesting about good looking people. They're the most privileged demographic there is, the "suffering" they go through is always contrived and would never happen in reality. Movies about people who actually have hardships are more interesting.

How am I projecting? I'm not vapid, I don't care how actors look. I don't judge people by how they look because my IQ is 3 digits. Next time read the wikipedia article on "projecting" before using it.

Was McNulty ugly?

Fantastic bait. I'm surprised you haven't gotten an bites yet.

rip harambe

I agree.

Casting attractive actors is enforcing negative stereotypes and unrealistic standards especially on women and girls. That's what those lunatics in Hollywood believe anyways. I mean it's not ideological in the sense that they actually want to bring positive change but they think the audience wants that change and so they pander to the supposed mainstream.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_gaze
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminine_beauty_ideal

explain!

I've never seen John Boyega as a Star Wars figure, he would've been better in something like Doctor Who or Red Dwarf

Haha, I've seen probably 100 Asian traps that are more attractive than that mongrel

But they do still use attractive people.

>Browse Sup Forums
>Criticize someone for being a bitter uggo

Also checked

That's 100% true, although it affects men as much as women. How does that make them "lunatics"?

can't believe i wasted quads on this

How can two people be so unattractive?

Also, why can't anyone be nice any more? Why does literally everyone have to be an insufferable cunt? What happened to charm and likability?

If you're enough of a faggot that actors being pretty gives you a mental disorder you kind of have it coming tbqhwyfam.

t. projecting uggo

>Tall and average looking
Hi Steve

You just went on a tirade of hate and pettiness because you're ugly. In the real world average people don't really care about your looks unless they're looking for somebody to fuck.

>Casting attractive actors is enforcing negative stereotypes and unrealistic standards

Yet you post a pic of the ideal body type.
Screw you,jock douchebag.

The final 2 for Finn were Boyega and Jesse Plemons who kinda looks like a white Boyega. They just wanted the character to look like that for whatever reason.

ugly abrasive unpleasant women are the new hollywood staple user
pic related is no more

This post made me giggle.

>I don't care about aesthetics in a visual medium
I bet you don't like your food to taste good either, bitter uggo.

You sound like a very unintelligent person lacking any real insight about anything. Attractive people are handed everything in life even when they are bad and/or stupid people. Anyone who isn't in this state of absurd privilege should be bitter and hateful about it.

I seriously can't stand it when overly attractive actors are in a movie. It breaks the immersion for me. Also I'm kinda jealous because I think I might be ugly as fuck

I prefer watching movies with fellow uggos such as Steve Buscemi or John C Reily, or Ron Perlman. It makes me feel like I might actually have a chance in this cruel world.

Finn is supposed to have a touch of the Downs.

liking beautiful and aesthetic things is not "vapid" you fucking pleb.

Aesthetics should compliment the other aspects of the film, not just be pretty. It makes no sense to make a film about people experiencing suffering and hardship if they're highly attractive, as highly attractive people have no struggles or difficulties in life.

It's either ugly people, women built like 12 year old boys, or obese people. Just what is Hollywood doing with these casting choices? If they're trying to appease women then it's not working, since women also want to look at beautiful people.

who fucking cares

the guys you listed are distinctive, not bland downy looking fucks like the two in OP.
>highly attractive people have no struggles or difficulties in life
back to /r9k/ faggot

Really gross picture

Dude you know cuz NORMAL people can save the world TOO! Yeah!

Ugly people like you disappear so far up your ass that you end up worse than everyone else. Go watch the movie Clueless if you haven't, you're acting like Brittany Murphy's character.

>John C Reily
>not downy looking
I get your point though. It almost makes me wish I was even uglier than I already am.

>as highly attractive people have no struggles or difficulties in life
Of course they don't, uggo.

>watch the movie clueless
>uses the word satire

Are you a Sup Forums shitposter who watched Jersey Shore too? You're like a caricature of a caricature of a person who deserves to get cancer and die slowly.

>she

Most attractive people are extremely weak with poor character because they have literally everything handed to them on a silver platter from the time they hit puberty. That doesn't mean they have real struggles.

uses the word uggo*

looks like a scene from a Star Wars fan mvoie (which makes sense because Rehash Awakens was a high budget fan movie of New Hope)

>thinks that asian chick is attractive

put your glasses on user

>comparing Clueless to Jersey Shore

I see that you were so blinded by anger that you couldn't understand the simple concept of that movie.

Not every stereotype is inherently negative. But that is exactly what feminists and other liberal "intellectuals" want you to believe. Women want to be attractive, they want to be desired, just like men want to be needed and relied upon for example. It's as natural as taking a piss in the morning but it's deemed anti individualistic so they fight it with hand and feet. And turning against your own biology (a common theme among liberal theories and agendas) is nothing but lunacy for me. Freud had a point when he said that giving up certain natural freedoms results in cultural discomfort and, oh boy, I think we are just starting.

This is bullshit. If anything, it's the unattractive with the awful personalities due to their bitterness and jealousy of the beautiful.

FAG. But realistically, there must be around a billion asians that are less attractive than her

there are enough people out there that proves you wrong
it's just you projecting again

I could write a book on how that asian bitch makes my dick turn inside out

>fat
>stupidest haircut in the universe
>wear manly clothes
>looks like a man
>has a bitch face in all her pictures

I don't know why they made it a point to hire the most unattractive asian in the world

You're really unintelligent. Go to any high school or university campus and most of the attractive people are extremely bad people at worst, and at best mindless with no genuine curiosities, favoring athletics over intellectual pursuits. A small minority who were parented competently don't develop something like narcissistic personality disorder and actually have character and personality. Attractive people are so sheltered and coddled that they develop no coping skills for any of the real difficulties of life, such as loneliness. Monroe killed herself while being paid to have no personality, no skills, no talents to speak of. Imagine if she had to live life as someone who wasn't handed everything for existing.

The bitterness you're referring to doesn't make someone a bad person, as they can still show empathy and compassion to people who aren't attractive. Hating good looking people is completely normal in western society for intelligent people with average or lesser looks. They're a hyper-privileged class which earns nothing that they have, it's absurd.

Sounds like you were just jealous of all the cool kids in high school.

that fat asian chick looks so weird, her head has a weird shape, her face always looks like she just smelled bojenga's farts

>you have an awful personality if you object to unfairness

oh you useful idiot

You talk about having character and intelligence then turn around and hate people because of something they had no control over. Think about that.

To be fair, Boyega probably does smell pretty bad.

My point is that the "cool kids" are, 99 times out of 100, bad people with 2 digit IQs. This is due to a skewed value system in western sheeple.

the nature gave them a good dice roll in look that doesn't mean they are automatically privileged or they are dumb, fool

>Hating people is normal
I'm new to this thread and you're wrong, doesn't matter where you are. There are plenty of people who are attractive and nice to everyone around them, they just don't associate with people like you.

Idk m8

No they don't. Definitely not the Asian.

Can confirm. I've been in the same room as him while he fucked my wife.

(((no idea)))

You sound bitter. Did nobody like to hang out with you?

It does mean they're automatically privileged. Being good looking in modern western society is such a massive privilege that many severe health problems or disabilities would be a worthy trade off. If you live in the west, it's better to lose a hand or a leg and be good looking than to be ugly and able-bodied.

As for being dumb: Attractive people certainly are not inherently dumb, they just tend to turn out that way because their lives are a constant, successive dosing of a drug called social validation. The suffering and loneliness that prompts interesting people to turn to books don't happen to good looking people, which is why you'll almost never find an attractive person who can summarize a philosophy or name the nearest star or anything in between. They just end up uninteresting and empty-handed because they are handed happiness, and need no respite from how horrible life is. Interesting people are forged by suffering, almost exclusively.

>>>r9k

>RAPED BY A PUNCH OF NIGGERS!!!

Did you know the chink went to the same high school as the aurora shooter?

If you're not bitter about the state of very good looking people in the west, you're either a dumb useful idiot sheep, or you're one of them. It should make you angry that there's a privileged class of people who are handed everything at birth that you couldn't achieve if you worked a thousand years for it. If that doesn't infuriate you, then you are what the alt righties call a "cuck." Literally a cog in the machine so 97 IQ Joe with a cross tattoo on his bicep can pick up his latte on the way to his cushy office job that he didn't earn.

Go to bed Eliot

>beta uprising when?
Fuck off you ugly virgin faggot. Go out and get some exercise instead of wallowing in self pity. You make me want to puke.

I usually shrug at the racism and whatnot, but it's cool to see that black dude genuinely having a good time with that white kid.

Not ugly nor a virgin, keep strawmanning because you can't reply sensibly to the objective truths I'm slamming down your throat, pussy.

you are a dumb moron who dont understands how bioligy works. People like to look at atractive people, women want to be attractive there is nothing wrong with that as long as you dont develop an unhealthy obsession beeing beatiful and healthy