September 24 - 8:30 PM ET

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

>/swco/ Dubs: Son of Dathomir #1
youtube.com/watch?v=vqkHTHPz5x0

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cto9_9qNHZ0?t=3m54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's better. This is a OP Sheev would be disdainfully proud of.

>OP is a complete retard edition

Reminder that Sabine is tanned and the daughter of a Clone.

Reminder that lucas is a pedo

BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY

My nipples explode with delight

Posting again since last thread got deleted

Never watched Rebels before, do you guys think it is worth watching? Why do you feel that way?

It's worth watching since it ends Ahsoka's role in the Star Wars series and maybe Rex's if you liked TCW of course, but for a new show, it's worth a shot. I had the mentality that it was going to be shit and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't and it actually had a thing of its own.

Her feet don't clip right over the ledge.

Also there's no wind or sense of terrrain.

But nice boobs

No, it is gay baby shit for gay babies. Do not watch unless you are a gay baby.

That's some PS2 tier jiggle physics. Emersion broken.

I think so. It starts off rocky but by the end of Season 1 it finds its groove and its been improving ever since.

Plus, Season 3 is looking to be amazing.

Isn't rex in RoTJ?

I did like TCW, hmmm
O shit boi

It's decent. Some episodes are more involved than others, but all usually contribute in some manner and receives call-backs in following episodes.

Only in people's head canons, which don't mean jack shit to actual canon.

I think it's really great. It's a much smaller show than CW, but I think it manages to thrive in that regard, its greatest strengths are in the subtleties and the interplay between the cast. It's much more character oriented, and in that regard it's more reminiscent of the OT, not simply thanks to its setting.

>Do you guys think it is worth watching?
Yes

>Why do you feel that way?
The show is moar stah wahs. It's honestly just worth the watch. It's currently bridging two eras together, along with adding a lot to the universe while keep a scope and feel that's distinctly belongs to it. Just like TCW, you can tell the show only improves with each episode.

If you're really on the fence, Season 1 isn't even a full Season, it's like 13 episodes. Season 2 has a handful of great episodes as well.

Just keep in mind this show is less arc based then TCW. Each episode leads into the other, as opposed to having 3 or four episodes dedicated to a story arc.

Its definetly worth watching. Fair warning though user, don't get attached to any female imperials.

no.
until someone important in the company says otherwise.

>tfw you remember delta squad are still canon

feelsgoodman

I think I may start getting into it tomorrow now, thanks.
I guess my original post could now just be discussion on why/why you don't watch Rebels

We can only hope. The beard coincidence is staggering though.

This is the cartoons board, we are rather decidedly pro-cartoon.

The canon guide is outdated. Fair warning.

Mostly minor stuff like official covers being released, but its also missing the Rogue One book and Visual Guide

Didn't Filoni say that legends stuff that turns up in canon are their legends selves until contradicted (like lancer frigates and shit)

does that make republic commando psuedo-canon?

I watch it because it fills an interest point of time in the canon, the characters are mostly good, the music is great, and... well that's about it.

Well, in /swco/ maybe

If he ever said anything like that, it may have been before the canon wipe.

>>(like lancer frigates and shit)
The First Order uses them though

Nope.

That's what I mean, IIRC they're not described in great detail so until contradicted it's apparently safe to assume they're small anti-fighter frigates. at least if the quotes accurate

Its such a weird quirk but if I had any say at Lucasfilm, I would make it so every piece of canon material like books, comics, movies, games, literally anything canon gets an official hand drawn poster like pic related.

There is something about this style that works so well for Star Wars. Whenever a side story gets a poster like pic related, I always feel like the story is more important even if it isn't at all.

I hope someone gets Pablo to stop tweeting about Star Wars. I like finding out about the universe in media and speculating about it on the Internet, not finding out about the universe on the Internet.

You could just ignore him.

Agree. Shit's fucking hype.
I would much prefer this kind of thing on the cover of pretty much all the books. It just adds to that Pulp Adventure feel that is so important to Star Wars.

Oh yeah, how's Uprising? Did they keep supporting it or has the game been forgotten?

It seems to have been forgotten here. Nobody mentions any new patches or plotlines. At least it made sense given it was canon, unlike GoH.

Heh, haven't heard of it until now.

I think that's how a lot of people approach it, but Its never been formally stated

It'll die the same way Tron: Uprising died. Unfinished. Though being Star Wars, the franchise will continue to be supported. Fuck you Disney and your shitty writers for Tomorrowland. And dammit Brad, how could you fuck up so badly?

Might have gotten drowned out in the Rebel's hype. Though I wouldn't mind being told what's been happening in Uprising.
It had a pretty good, EU comic book feel to it both in concept and aesthetic.

Last update added Lando missions (which functioned similar to Imperial Ops) and Raids (levels requiring a high PR to play), both with their own rewards (which naturally require grinding

youtu.be/cto9_9qNHZ0?t=3m54s

>You're getting science into our STAR WARS™, which is always kind of a weird thing.
>We don't know for sure whether or not the STAR WARS™ galaxy experiences physics or time the same way our galaxy does.
>In STAR WARS™ there's, like, "simultaneity" it's called. They have objective time: That is, someone on Tatooine can experience a Tuesday, and someone on Coruscant is experiencing that exact same Tuesday. Could pick up the phone and call them.
>That doesn't happen in our galaxy because of relativity.
>The rules are different, so who knows what happens when you fly close to a star cluster like that.

Reminder that science works differently in-universe. Also Tuesday is canon.

Yes, but was it the most important day of their life?

Star Wars is both Fantasy and Sci-Fi though

I'm no scientist, but is it at all possible in our universe that there could be a galaxy with its own sense of time/physics like that?

So what's the spec on Rogue One? I'm not seeing any hype anywhere even though it comes out in three months. Is it doomed?

I myself thought the trailer was pretty underwhelming tbqh, though the new robot is ace.

I don't get hyped for anything, I'll make my decision when I get out of the theater. Hopes, dreams, and marketing doesn't make a good film.

Looks okay, though the lack of excitement here in /swco/ is probably mostly because we're more hyped for Rebels, which is premiering in two weeks. You can expect more talk of Rogue One once we get closer to release and have stuff we can actually talk about.

Expect it to also lead to Sup Forums raids, which tend to happen whenever there's a lot of mainstream promotion for something Star Wars related.

Still plenty of time for the hype to build again once the promos start coming out en masse.

Galaxy of Heroes is already running an event, and Target is planning on rolling out the merch within the coming weeks

Then again, you have the reshoot doomsayers out there as well.

I am definitely interested, I'm just busy.
Three months from now, I'll be very excited though.

>Sup Forums raids
If Sup Forums got raided, I doubt anyone would even notice.

I think /swco/ will be more hyped for Rogue One after Catalyst comes out.

Sup Forums raiding us, you ding-dong

I knew what you meant, just an observation.

...n-no, really, I swear!

Give him a break, he said he has aspergers.

Eh, it's fine, I was being retarded.

Let's face it, one of the biggest indicators these days is, "Do you post on Sup Forums?" If you answer "yes" then you move so far along the spectrum people think you're swimming upriver to spawn.

>implying I'll let you spergs take me down with you
I was tested for mental disorders, and only tested positive for ADHD.

>implying you have a choice
user, you're already in the boat and it IS sinking.

How hard does Ezra hit it ?

Ezra is gay.

>Implying he will

He doesn't hit it, he quit it. Seventh Sister scared him so badly he's no longer capable of feeling anything towards women. He only wants that rock hard Mizel homing in on his thermal exhaust port.

Looks interesting, but saddly suffers in my eyes because It doesn't do anything to the story, I already know how it ends. They get the plans to the rebels.
It's like going to see Titanic. I know the ship goes down and everyone dies, why would I be excited for that?

But I don't spend all of my time here, now that school started my parents take my phone away.

It's not the destination, it's the journey.

Shotanon, stop giving away that you're Shotanon. You should know that by now.

But I'm not Shotanon, my parents have been riding me hard to make sure I don't fuck up now that I'm in college.

Without a meaningful end a journey is just a long and pointless task, especially for some kind of entertainment.

Please tell me you're not one of those people who didn't watch TCW because "I already know how it ends this is boooooring"

>in college
>parents can take phone away
At least you're making an attempt, but remind yourself: if it doesn't sound like something an adult would say, don't say it.

Except journeys can be meaningful. They can be one of love, sacrifice, hope, or duty. You just don't choose to believe that they can hold any meaning.

I'll make updates tomorrow. It has been a while.

No. I didn't watch TWC after the first season because it was boring as hell and I didn't like any of the characters.

It's possibly for the journey to be entertaining if you already know where it ends. Granted, there's no guarantee that this is the case and Rogue One may turn out to be garbage, but giving up on it just because you know they get the plans to the rebels is kind of sad.

Are you watching Rebels?

I was, but I just lost interest probably half way through season 2. but I like Thrawn so I'll probably watch season 3

sorry, but I really just can't justify being excited for it.
>Will they get the plans to the rebels?
I already know that they will
>Will they survive?
I don't care because none of these people are mentioned before and never will be mentioned again.
>Will the world they're on get blown up?
Why would I ever care?

I mean, I'll see it because it's Star Wars, but honestly, I just can't bring myself to actually care about it.

Reminder that Shotanon's real name is Jamarcus.

That's the most retarded reason I've heard for not watching the show. You really should give it another chance. Youre missing out on some great content

What SW comics have you read?

>That's the most retarded reason I've heard for not watching the show.
How is not finding it interesting or liking any of the characters a "retarded reason" for not watching something?

No offense, but Star Wars doesn't seem like a franchise you can ever properly enjoy.

You seem to be absolutely incapable of enjoying something, even if the story is good, because it doesn't feel "important" enough.

You seem more like someone who would only really enjoy the movies, because all of the other content that comes out inbetween, isn't "important" enough for you. Even though quite a lot of the stuff that happened in TCW/Rebels is as important as stuff in the movies.

I can understand not liking the first season, but the show only improves every season, you're doing yourself a disservice without giving the later seasons a chance. The show really hits a stride in Season 3 and gets better and better until the end.

If you immediately lose interest because you know where it leads, I'm not sure how you can be interested in any current SW stuff beyond Episode 8.

In which case, I have to wonder why you're here, since everything canon that's Sup Forums related is basically about filling gaps.

Because you've only seen 1/6 of the series. You've barely seen any of the characters development and, hell, barely any of the characters. You've barely seen what stories it has to offer too.

>It gets good, you just need to spend several hours to get to it

this isn't exactly a point in the thing's favor, you know that right?

That's not what we said at all. TCW gets better each season.

Can you not call me by those names please.

look, sorry I triggered you because I didn't like your cartoon, but it just wasn't interesting.

If you want us to prove our point, skip the first two seasons and go straight to season 3.

>using triggered

So much for that argument

what argument? All I said was I didn't find it interesting so I stopped watching it and apparently this was such an affront that everyone had to reply.

I'll give you my five cents for what it's worth. First season is garbage with one or two gems. I think Rookies was in there. That was a good one. Second has some hit and miss but is still garbage about half the time. Third is where it gets pretty good. And then it stays pretty good, with the occasional completely retarded garbage arc.

Overall, I've found Rebels better. Like all the really garbage stuff from the first two seasons of Clone Wars was kind of condensed into the first part of the first season of Rebels.

YES! I don't know why, but that made me excited. I love graphs and charts