What is your opinion on the Walmart monopoly in America?How do we stop them?

What is your opinion on the Walmart monopoly in America?How do we stop them?

Stop them? Most of Sup Forums poos in them.

By buying less of their stuff

You don't

Free Market

It's already happening via grocery delivery services and amazon.

Pretty soon the only people you'll ever find in Walmart will just be the niggers.

hmmmmm

i wonder if this thread has an ambiguous meaning or anything..

really makes me start to wonder..

All of the Walmarts around me, even those in decent, mostly white areas, are full of fucking niggers. It looks like a straight up zoo there. It's so bad that it has started to redpill my girlfriend.

I don't know how Target manages to keep the niggers out, but I've resorted to basically going there only when necessary and shopping at Amazon using Prime 99% of the time otherwise.

Just keep sharting in them, people will stop going eventually.

Well I rarely go to wal-mart, maybe one or two times a year... I hate going there because it is literally a magnet for the lowest scum (at least in my area) If there was anywhere I would see shart in mart... it would be wal-mart

>What is your opinion on the Walmart monopoly in America?
walmart is not a monopoly
>How do we stop them?
by being retarded lefties who hate cheap products

SHART IN WASHINGTON DC

I rarely hear about them opening new stores anymore. In fact I only hear about them closing stores and trying desperately trying to compete with online retailers like Amazon.

Stores like Walmart are a dying breed. The only areas where they thrive are extreme rural areas, and that is typically because they are the larger stores with grocery items.

Don't go to Walmart. The End.

I remember this very same thing being said decades ago. It's a boomer/X meme.

>free market

Now play track 2, moron:

>CHINA KEEPS STEALING OUR JERBS!
>MEXICANS TUK DER JERBS!

SHART

I'm okay with it, for the moment, OK prices, great locations.

Why do you want to stop them?

Their domination is easy to work out: logistics. They build the supply warehouses before they build the stores. So even though they might technically expand initally slower, they are able to whack out at full productivity all the way.

>I don't know how Target manages to keep the niggers out

By inviting the mentally ill trannies in.

its a containment store for the dregs of society. I am more than happy to pay extra to avoid them

>one corporation
>owning everything

Once again a dystopian future movie accurately predicted the future

Should start a big Twitter and Facebook campaign about how they treat their live fish (poorly from what I have heard). Either damage their reputation or get them to improve their ways.

Too bad one of their biggest national competitors, Target, has a smaller selection and panders to the mentally ill. At least Texas has based H-E-B.

Just go elsewhere, even if you have to drive further. Mart sharters tend to only go to Walmart so mom and pop shops should be safe.

Hillary was an Administrator for Walmart while her husband was Governor of Arkansas (Walmart Headquarters). Then once Bill Clinton became President he signed bills that made it unfair for small business's to compete. Then signed NAFTA which made Walmart a global enterprise.

I actually hate how some people treat fish.

Fish are far more intelligent creatures than cats or some stupid shit like tha

I was skeptical as hell too but my son wanted a fish I got him one and I was very surprised

SHART

Huh? why was the post deleted? Pic related.

This. I buy most of my manufactured goods from small / medium business outlets from Amazon, my food from an employee owned Winco, and hit up local small / medium shops for other impulse needs.

Fuck Walmart. And fuck the people that can't plan ahead for what they need and support US small / medium business shops via Internet shopping.

S
H
A
R
T

IN

Stop fueling them with your sharts it only makes them stronger.

Choo-Choo.The train don't stop nigger.

See that yellow star-like logo? You know what that is?

It's a puckered up yellow Chinese butthole that poops out all kinds of Chinese-made shit into our country.

Time to plug it up.

Didn't mean to delete from this thread.

Germany.
Walmart tried to expand to Germany but they had to back out because German stores are even cheaper than Walmart.

MART

most of these walmarts are in low income areas that literally provide for all the needs for those people at a low price and also offer jobs to these people. My cousin lives in Wisconsin in a really rural section and when we talked politics during a christmas party he was saying around 75% of the town works for that walmart (small town, around 145 people). It helps not hurts

>Wal-Mart is a monopoly
>while there are dozens of competing supermarket stores

Sure thing

If you took away Wal-Mart you take away like 75% of any kind of revenue coming in to Arkansas.

How it works is Walmart puts dozens of Walmart stores all over a rural area. This drives other stores out of business. Once the other stores are gone, Walmart closes most of its stores and only leaves one or two that people have to drive long distances to because everything else got run out of business.

So at first it provides jobs, but then it doesn't.

Walmart spent 7.2 million dollars hiring lobbyists in Washington DC to broker agreements with federal agencies regarding labor issues, worker's rights,etc. Nothing free market about that.

>tfw my local mom and pop coffee shop I've been visiting for 10 years that had homemade baking and organic coffee just shut down because a starbucks was built 15 feet away

American dream is dead ;_;

thats another thing i want to pander on, how the FUCK did we go from that to this? Even rednecks didnt look gross as shit back then and had some what of average looking faces.

Perhaps you remember when Walmart stopped carrying Confederate flag merchandise after the Charleston church shooting. They also banned Paula Deen cookware for a time when she admitted that she may have once said "nigger" fifty years ago.

It's not good when a company that acts like this gets too much power.

Walmart sells the comfort wipe. You carry it with you and when you shart you do a quick swipe and you're good to go. Everyone has one here.

>it took poo in loos over 3 months to come up with a lame comeback
>they use it against Americans even though an Australian is the one who started it
Retards

It's still funny though

I feel dirty because I actually kind of like the "walmart neighborhood market" grocery only store that's near me. I also recently bought an office chair at a normal because it was cheaper than going to office depot and I really needed one. I'm a very bad person.

Wait for Aldi

What is your opinion on the OP being a murderer? How do we stop him/her?

This is unironically a solution

Or just burn them all down the classical way.

100%-1000% tariff on all goods imported from outside of the US.

So basically, vote trump. He will shut down walmart.

1. No food stamps
2. No welfare
3. Not using modern GMO crops

We have such a surplus in cheap food its amazing, you get free food just to exist.

Ole' timey situation, you didnt have any money? You were stuck with whatever soup line/charity you could attend. Most of your money went to food and housing, anything left over, save for family emergency.

Now you can ride your hoverboard into walmart, spend some food stamps, then chug a few energy drinks before you get your tax return bonus for having 5 kids

they don't have a monopoly...

Amazon is already hurting them... Free market is winning

When did you stop beating your wife?

Step one is to learn what a monopoly is.

They sell monopoly, does that count?

>monopoly

No.

You have Target and K-Mart, plus Amazon. Big Lots, grocery stores, Best Buy, Fry's, and others are around for everything as well.

>monopoly
What are you talking about?
How are they even close to being a monopoly?

Monopoly? Only poor people go to Walmart lol

Amazon is another company that banned confederate flags from being sold on their site after the Charleston shooting. Same with Walmart, eBay, and Google.

Amazon also puts up a lot of race-mixing propaganda on their front page.

Where else would Americans be able to take a shit?

That's right... You PLOP in the SHOP, idiot op.

SHART

Is Amazon any better?

Anyways, most of the stuff I buy is usually discounted. Got 5lbs of 80% ground beef for $8.50 and usually buy a dozen donuts for $2. Bought four or five tree for 50% to 80% off. Some video games are on clearance by more than 50%

Does that make Walmart a monopoly?

Tariffs.

Absolutely.

That's racist against the Chinese.

It's the reason why I stopped shopping at Amazon, unless I get free gift cards. Same with Target.

Well not so much K-Mart.. them and Sears (who owns them) aren't even in my area anymore that company royally fucked up.

Monopoly: the *exclusive* possession or *control* of the supply or trade in a commodity or service.

We live in country that gives zero fucks about its population as long as it'll make a buck.

Say what you want about other nanny state countries, but at least they put in efforts to make sure their citizens aren't complete slobs.

a completely "free" market is not a free market at all. capitalism, both through lack of regulation and exploitation of "regulation" (aka "pls pass this law to prevent competition" regulation) will always inevitably lead to an accumulation of resources/power that results in monopolies/oligopolies and from there outright exploitation and dictatorial level of control of the market occurs.

the only way to have a genuinely free market is by creating one through smart, restrained, and surgical use of legislation to level the inherent inequalities of real-world capitalism while introducing a minimal amount of growth inhibitors.

the "invisible hand" view of capitalism is empty ideological bullshit on par with Communism's own idealism.

walmart are damn pussy and cant stand real competition. they just give up when its not that easy, stupid burgerseller.

I work at a place that is the other half of Walmart.

>Aka, Sam's Club

AMA

Companies cannot keep a monopoly without the government's help.

Still a free market. Not the original guy but that's the point of a free market. It's up to us to regulate the businesses.

The only true free market is the black market in my opinion.

good question

Walmart is on the decline. What monopoly?

Is that thing actually to wipe your ass? Is it so common in murica to be a disgusting subhuman slug that can't even wipe his own ass that the "comfort wipe" is a thing?

Don't go to stores.

Order as much as possible from online.

Going to brick-and-mortar places is hopelessly plebeian

There were shart particles on that chair.

The forced "shart in mart" meme is literally a distracting a dividing tactic by CTR. Not surprised a leaf is taking money under the table to shitpost about our politics..

>us to regulate

Who is "us"?

try next time retarded medpack
>Walmart is not a monopoly
it"s know for destroying small business faggot

He means the consumers.

>Sup Forums is one person
>this person is a low class and of low intelligence

literally kill yourself

Who the fuck buys vegetables or food in general on Amazon?

Nothing can substitute walking down an actual physical alley filled with goods.

I work as a pharmacist at one. Nobody is gonna stop them. It's crazy working there. The power Wal-Mart has is unbelievable.

>monopoly
there are countless other stores you can buy all the same stuff at, sometimes even cheaper than Walmart.

Do what all Americans do:

>SHART

How much money does a Walmart pharmacist make?

I'm not doing the chef at Wendy's thread. I no joke work there and it's exactly like the South Park episode.

It's a legit question.

This. When I shop for fresh food I pick out the ones that look the best and get boxes/cans with the longest expiration date. I don't trust a robot in a warehouse to do that.

Between 125 and 175k