Slavic men are ug-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/55tu3kTyHRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ksi knocked him out

>the only non-ugly slavs are the viking rapebabies

They are subhu-

>cherrypicking this much

Slavic girls are smoking hot, i'll give you that. But that is only true until they're young, once they hit ~25, they're past their "best before" date, they get fat, and enter into babushka mode. The vast majority Slavic guys on the other hand look like fucking troglodytes. The ones who look good usually have German or Finno-Ugric ancestry like in Russia, ie: they're blonde with blue eyes.

t. surrounded by Slavs

but ferenc, you are the slav

Slav is a linguistic group, not a genetic one. Also Hungarian guys are fucking disgusting too.
Eastern Euros are some of the ugliest people on the planet.

Baltics on the other hand are super hot.

Long faces are more Germanic desu. At least, most people here have it.

Hungarian men are not classically handsome but they are rough and severe, which make them even sexier than Slavs.

Stay mad

I'm a good looking slav like OP's pic (not 56% meme I'm legitimately from Eastern Europe) and I agree with the Hungarian poster
Most slavic men look like bears raped a dog and most women look really good until they are around 30

>I'm a good looking slav like OP's pic
pic or never happened
my bf is also slavic and he's goodlooking

I'm not posting my picture on this website go fuck yourself

what argienon said

Are you girl?

then stop lying on internet you ultimate loser
Da

this

Isn't he Latvian?

agreed

>hungarian men
>rough and severe

Where are you getting this shit from? All we have are either twinks or lardasses who used to be twinks but turned 25 (that seems to be the magical number here) that are so fat they'd shame an American. 4th fattest country in the OECD, Hungary isn't so hungry anymore

Is that the same guy? I found on one of these threads way back.

bunch of qts in the pic desu

Csaba Borbely taught me everything I needed to know about Hungary

nvm you're right, he is slav - mistook him for someone else

>Pure Ossetian

Half-Finno-Ugric

>Pure Finno-Ugric

Can i post some Slavs too?

sure thing ahmed.

He looks like me just with a better nose, mouth, jaw, hairline and eyes

All these pretty men

Hey, I was just gonna post that

so basically not like you

Volta para o brasil aberração

qt, is the gf Asian?

maybe russia isn't that bad afterall

No no aside from those things he looks just like me

>tfw no eastern european Bf to warm my bed

Test

yes

Everybody here know that feel. Besides argienon that landed a Polish qt bf.

9/10. Almost perfect.

Which slavs are the hottest in terms of both men and/or women?
>East
>West
>South

Dimitrov is a 10/10 for me

If they looked like that, was it really rape?

>t. skraeling-varangian rape baby

gay thread full of gays :(

Welcome to the sausage party. I hope you brought some rakija.

whats that

Fruit brandy from roughly your area of the globe... sometimes it's Rakia, sometimes Rakija... Might be called Palenka there?

It's moonshine made from barely edible fruit.

>hair
>face
>that strip without muscles between the two sides of his chest muscles eventhough he lifts
>shape and color of nipples
this guy looks like me
I might actually be a slav :(

t. eastern Germany

That's one handsome Slav my goodness

women east
men south (tallest)

He is Ossetian though.

>The Ossetians or Ossetes (Ossetian: иp, иpæттæ, ir, irættæ; дигopæ, дигopæнттæ, digoræ, digorænttæ) are an Iranian ethnic group of the Caucasus Mountains, indigenous to the region known as Ossetia.[23][24][25] They speak Ossetic, an Eastern Iranian (Alanic) language of the Indo-European languages family, with most also fluent in Russian as a second language. The Ossetian language is neither closely related to nor mutually intelligible with any other language of the family today.[26] Ossetic, a remnant of the Scytho-Sarmatian dialect group which was once spoken across the Steppe, is the only Iranian language native to Europe.[27]

They're completely unrelated to Russians, Russians just conquered them, much like Chechens.

Slava brothers!
youtu.be/55tu3kTyHRU

That's a puppy, you idiot

>tfw no handsome, gentlemanly Slav bf to have intelligent discussions with before cuddling, kissing, showering, and fucking like bunnies before falling asleep together

>Half-Finno-Ugric
>Pure Finno-Ugric
Are you brain damaged?

hhhhhnnnggg

Mironov admitted to being 100% Finno-Ugric some years ago, his grandfather even knew the language.

The family of the father of the singer dude comes from Northern Russia and they look pretty Finno-Ugric. His mother is average Slavshit mongrel though.

I noticed all white looking Russians are at least partially Finno-Ugric from the North of Russia.

fag thread

nigger

Keep telling yourself that. Hungary is nothig more than bunch of Germans and Slavs connected by Mongoloid language.
Square faces are Germanic thing.

>Finno-Ugric
No such thing. They're Aryans. Finns are actually the most steppe right after Estonians.