Was he /ourguy/ ?

Was he /ourguy/ ?

>season 1
>Sup Forums finds Viserys annoying and roots for Dany
>season 7
>Sup Forums finds Dany annoying and roots for Dany
Is the circle going to loop again ?

No way. He was crazy and wanted to burn all his opponents like his crazy father did and throw Westeros into chaos and submission. Totally not okay.

viserys*

He was the hero we deserve.

only because he died before D&D could fuck him up
he was a whiny, insufferable cunt, but at least he made sense and wasn't the product of obvious audience pandering

His fate is going to be Danys fate as well.

he was an edgy sociopathic prick who happens to be a white male so of course he is our guy

He got his golden crown

He was based as fuck, shame Dindu and Dindu didn't really find a way to show how Dany would've been dead without him.

the rightful king

>He was crazy and wanted to burn all his opponents like his crazy father did and throw Westeros into chaos and submission

Wrong, he was an annoying cunt but he wasn't crazy

No, he was crazy and incompetent. The modern Targs are fucking shit.

>he was an annoying cunt
hello rebbit!

Jamie is /ourguy/

>I'm totally gonna conquer Westeros, burn everything I don't like, and people are going to love me for it
>I'm a real dragon, you guise!
Yeah, he was crazy.

who does that sound like hmmm really makes me think hmmm

That sounds more like Dany than Viserys

Indeed. Inbreeding is one hell of a drug.

Those were his ideas, originally. In the books he also kept screeching about how he deserved respect and worship beacuse he was a dragon. It's a trait many crazy Targs have.
>Aerion's quite the monster. He thinks he’s a dragon in human form, you know. That’s why he was so wroth at that puppet show. A pity he wasn't born a Fossoway, then he’d think himself an apple and we’d all be a deal safer, but there you are.

didnt know i was on reddit.

and im sure you forgot too

his sister was such a bitch to him

sounds like dany

Yes

He was planning the same mass immigration of Dothraki rapeugees that Dany is using.

Stop making endless got thread just because you don't feel validated with the amount of upvotes you get in the containment general.

except he wasn't trying to delude himself like dany is