I like it because Sup Forums and Sup Forums are officially on suicide watch

what can I say, we make a good movie

>best superhero movie to date
>massively triggers Sup Forums, t_D and conservatives
It's everything I could have asked for.

Based
i LOVE americans now

these. although I haven't watched it yet because it's c*peshit

Is it good by capeshit standards (spiderman 2, the dark knight were good) or is it shit pushed by the politically correct media?

The politics are really subtle and the themes thought-inducing. I'm not joking around when I say this is a high IQ movie.

>Is it good by capeshit standards (spiderman 2, the dark knight were good) or is it shit pushed by the politically correct media?
i think its different and unique compared to other superhero movies. However, youll probably end up in a movietheater with a bunch of PC morons, so thats a shame

Strongly recommend. The diversity isn't as in your face as you think. There's a lot of subtle social commentary. Main villain is really good.
Overall, a really enjoyable movie. Even if you hate the normie capeshit.

Didn’t reach 800M?

>"bury my body in the sea"
shit gave me goosebumps.

730 as of now

Forced diversity. The white guy was completely unnecessary.

Not yet, but it will soon

It's extremely fun and enjoyable, though sometimes it went a bit slow and I started to get bored. And there were a few over the top things that were just too silly, like the snow niggers or the rhinos fights.

>movietheater with a bunch of PC morons
check my flag

>white CIA agent
>not casting CIA himself

Should I watch this movie if I'm a wh*Toid?

Lmao

Just came back from seeing this, I'm really disappointed. I like the "looks" and other stylistic choices, and it was nice seeing an all-Black movie (well almost) , but honestly if you think this movie is deep, it's gonna change and "movement", then off yourself.

*it's gonna change society a "movement"

not gonna watch it

Who the fuck unironically thinks that it would change society? Are americans THAT retarded?

I agree with this desu. The reviews made it seem like the one of the greatest movies of all time or something but it's mostly just like other superhero movies, except with some slight statements about slavery and racism, plus all the African imagery (which was the only thing, I really liked). All in all, it was nice to see, I guess but would definitely not go out of my way to see it, again.

this movie literally empowered south africa nigs to kick out whites

lmao
bunch of overrated shit to please wild noggers i guess

Shock
>OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha
>ALL BLACK MOVIE IN CHINA HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA
>gives it one star on IMDb
Denial
>Well, it's "doing good" at the box office but when you take into account advertising (which costs A LOT lol) and other expenses it's not doing well at all. When you think about it it's not making enough profit to break even. A good chunk of the money's from fundraising for the premiere. Also it's not gonna do well in Asian markets anyway :)
Anger [this is where you are at]
>I-if if if if if i-f (((they))) made this movie with all white libcucks w-would be raging. FUCK NIGGERS. FUCK JEWS FOR PUSHING OUT THIS PROPAGANDA. HOW C-COME WE DON'T GET AN ALL WHITE MOVIE? WHY?! WHY?!! WHY?!! WHAT THE FUCK?!! I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOKO
Bargaining
>ITT: we post totally real stories from watching Black Panther in the theater
>I'll start: I got shot, the smell, 0/10. Wouldn't recommend it. It's gonna fail in the Asian market to be honest.
Depression
>tfw no nazi gf
>tfw no Holocaust
>I want to die, bros
Acceptance
>[N/A]

OH NONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONO

it could have been better and more culturally significative. and historically accurate, for example mentioning noggers sold their own chimplets. but since the central theme itself is a fantasy (wakanda) you cant expect much accuracy after all. even the villain was very shallow and non relatable.

taking fights out of context are we?

People just love getting triggered over black people as seen here on this site.

Wakanda is in East Africa you moron. Trans Atlantic trade didn't exist there.

I wasn't even joking about that. He was literally there so whiny insecure whites wouldn't feel left out and ignored.

it gives hollywood no excuse that a non Euro descent cast can make money.

It's just like shitty executives that say "girl protagonists won't work" in cartoons despite that mindset being btfo so many times.

Reminder that this is wakandan ””””cuisine””””

huh, is that so? I might actually go see it then

I hate marvel movies and capeshit and I refuse to watch this garbage but I hope it hits 1B just because it's so funny watching Sup Forums cry

And? Slavery is mentioned in the film anyways

thanks I'll probably buy it online

look at dis 10 fps animation with a $200 million budget AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA AND PEOPLE WATCH THIS OVERRATED GARBAGE

Again, taking fights out of context
They were fighting in the vibranium buffer field in the magnetic train zone, where the costume slows and even difuses
Do you think they made that kind of animation for shits and giggles?
Every other fight, including Tchala and killmonger is with a fast animation

rewatch the trailers

Wakanda is in Central Africa

Isn't it basically where Uganda is?

Inbetween Chad and Niger

I don't get it.

He's laughing because it looks like fucking Transformers: Beast Wars tier cgi.

The movie is cool, actually. But T'chala is wrong, his cousin is right. Fuck T'chala!

>high IQ movie
No you are just low IQ so it seemed that way

It's actually pretty good with developed characters. The visuals are mediocre though.

I still haven't seen it but I will.