/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: panda
Veto: TBD
Nominations: TBD
Temp Comp:Temptation Competition for a week before nominations. It's optional. The winner gets safety and the loser is a 3rd nominee.
Competition winner: TBD
Competition loser: TBD

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yppksBz-JuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I only need to be referred to as Mr. Friendship from now on guys!
super salty

Evicted hours ago and she's still under Paul's skin.

3rd for poopy pants

Jess c'mon it's a TACTICAL TOAD!!

/ourgirl/

Fat Panda .

paul trying to save matt and raven

thiccpanda

of course he wants to save the people who laugh at his jokes

Fake Panda.

yeah, allows him to stay fluid in the house. Mark and Elena are dead weight now

Perfect panda

>showmance killer - paul
>ok not really guys if they're turbopaulfags - paul
how much would it cost to have someone cave in pauls skull once he's outside the house?

>i look like garth from waynes world

Retard Panda .

what a qt

no charge

so whats the consensus on who panda wants to put up? Mark Cody, or?

Paul is saying Mark Elena

he might receive more hate then nicole if he hes tries to save raven for the whole season

no surprise there

Back door cody

so whose ourgirl pandas target?

dont tell me its as boring as cody

Mark and elena backdoor cody

it's cody

its cody

makes sense. probably the smartest. Suppose we need to see the temp challenge first anyway. Cody is such a fucking beast.

finally tiger called to the DR

>tfw she will be in there for 45 min

>official "Cody Will Either Be Stuck In Jury Starting Thursday Or Be Forced To Fight Through 10 Straight Weeks To Get To The Final 2 Which He Has No Chance Of Winning Anyway" theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=yppksBz-JuI

I unironically feel really fucking bad for Cody. Won't be able to see or speak to Jessica for another 2 months and no matter what will have to spend that entire time stuck with people he hates and who hate him.

This is my first season of /BB/. Does the Jury House have feeds? Does it have any footage shown in the episodes?

Yes but he's will still be emotional.

atleast he still has marky

no feeds so they can talk about all the personal stuff they didnt wanna say in the house

they get 1 segment per week usually just showing the next person who comes + watching videos of comps without DRs to see who won what

i thought it was matt/elena with cody backdoor

>yfw he gets sent home after strangling the life out of paul/josh

no feeds
yes, you get a shitty "OMG IT"S YOU" the week after each eviction and a "Let me show you what happened" montage.

>best jury house was D and Pauly

Well, that's shit.

>Season sucks ass
>Cody wins temptation
>Finally we get fireworks

I think it's actually matt

>jason starts singing many men
that was out of nowhere

she told jason that she wants to nom matt and raven but wasnt entirely onboard when he suggested backdooring cody.

she has a hilarious distrust of matt due to her paranoia, she thinks he is derrick or something lying about being a cop so she wants him out. jason and kevin have a distaste for raven and are very vocal about how much she annoys them and jason clearly wants to work with mark.

paul is pushing for mark

its hard to plan for anything till after the safety comp

yes but im just saying it would be a smart move. Too many people try and make a complicated move when an obvious solid choice is in front of you. Cody's vendetta against everyone, unpredictability coupled with his high success in competitions makes him a solid target

Yeah but what does going full /tank/ even get him in the end? It's 10 against 1 with pretty much everyone on the other side of the house willing to lose to Paul. Matt even told Raven to fucking put him up as a pawn over Paul. Alex said to the cameras she wants to lose to Paul in the final 2 and get brought back for another season. These people are genuine sheep.

If somehow he gets to the final 2, he still won't win. The jury would vote for whoever is sitting next to him automatically because Paul will tell them to. It'll be unanimous, we'll have our first jury vote where people "vote with the house", except this time it'll be the jury house.

>he still has marky
>Mark to Elena, 9:30ish BBT today: "It'll be fine. We just have to make sure Cody goes home this week."

That could be discharge

>jessica evicted
>more maven cam

Paul's "plan" that he said to kevin, jason, alex and xmas
>Mark and Elena are already paranoid
>If cody wins temp, put Melena on block
>target Mark for eviction because Elena won't work with cody
>don't target Maven because we don't need two showmances spooked
>then the two showmances and cody may join up against "our 5"
>the the Rat-snake slithered away to go eat some cheese

i really hope he finally just fuking loses it and goes full marine on someone

I want the bb halls to run red, that is the sole thing that can make this season entertaining again

>we'll have our first jury vote where people "vote with the house", except this time it'll be the jury house.
worst fucking timeline

someone make an "i sleep" "real shit" edit with this

>tfw this would've been a top 5 season if not for Grodner sticking Paul in at the last minute
>all those people happy when they announced the new cast because no returnees
>all those people upset when rumors of Paul coming back started coming round
>they still brought him back
>mfw Cody would've gotten him out week one had they not given Paul 3 weeks safety for absolutely no reason other than to keep him in the game longer

tiger didnt seem onboard and her body language had paul on his heels. jason was agreeing but he does that with everyone. hard to tell till paul and tiger are alone where this will go

and we thought paul coming back was fake

>Back in the game for a surprise, eliminates a house guest automatically
>Friendship bracelets solidify 8 man alliance
>3 weeks of safety
>Surrounded by houseguests who only want jury
This is BB15 levels of bad

Cody throws too many wrenches in shit due to his skill alone. He is an obvious target and must go. Who would you propose alternatively? Paul isn't going anywhere with an Alex HOH so dont give me that one

>post yfw North Korea nukes California and we get to watch the chaos in the house on the live feeds

don't actually think it'll happen but I'm just imagine everyone panicking and Cody going full /operator/ and taking Mark with him to find and rescue Jessica.

at least we wont have to deal with them taking over the hoh room this week

I remember being so happy when I counted 16 people in the cast the day they announced it.

kino 4 different quad camn

If i were the the other HG and walked in on Cody like this, id be worried

please dont post pics of her crying, i cant handle the feels. i turned the feeds off for the week before morgan got the package

hoh room time

WHO WANTS TO SEE TIGERS HOH ROOM?!

lol we're really gonna get some punished cody kino this week.

lol cody

OMG!!!!!!
GUYS THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!

damn cody genuinely likes alex. he is actually smiling

i seen that, lol

Holy shit, Cody surpassed Ian or Scott in becoming /bb/ in the house right there.

cody has the face of a father seeing his kid graduate from college

wow cody is even talking

xmas high as fuck

I feel bad for Cody....

Has a single houseguest ever been this ostracized?

holy fuck guys.
>alex puts up mark and elena no matter if cody wins temptation
>alex doesnt backdoor cody
>she schmoozes all over cody for the next week just to cuck jess since she knows jess is watching
wtf i love panda now

her bf is white

you can tell everyone is waiting for cody to leave

He's the spammer.

Fuck him and his transphobic comments.

>its a paul listens to the hoh music after they read the letter episode

tiff was close although i guess she had frank and bridgette. joey was pretty much ignored for a the last days of week one 16

And, you Pandafag, I was the user who exploded last thread with the 40% beak, 60% angery reaction. If Alex actually does this, keeping Cody around to cuck Jess, I will root for her.

She was treated like shit but she had Frank and then James and Nat

everyone just waiting for cody to leave so they can plan his demise as a house unit. fucking end me

>on tour with iron maiden

James and Gnat turned on her too.

Paul is legitimately one of the most wretched faggots in history and I can't believe I have to wait a whole other year for a new season of US BB without him in it. Can he finally fuck off after this season?

If only that asian manlet had dropped his hand in that stupid confetti endurance comp. things could have been so different

>Raven is fuming b/c Alex didn't throw HOH to her & she got a letter from her ex-boyfriend instead of her getting a letter from her mom #bb19

hes the new face of big brother buddy

>paul wins
>bb20 is bb all-stars 2
>paul is on the cast
what will you do, /bb/?