An ethnostate for blacks in the US

An ethnostate for blacks in the US as a permanent solution to racial tension.

Why not?
Where should it be?

The South

>Where should it be?
Federal prison system

LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Basically fucking is already, isn't there an old Southern saying "If you ain't got a little negro in you then you ain't a real Southerner" at least that's what I heard.

Because Apartheid worked so well the first time it was tried. All they would do is bitch even more.

>Where should it be?
Africa.

It fixed things for us.

Oh I am irish on holidays.

More like Hell, Africa belongs to the White man too. Silly White Nationalist cunt bags.

Not Apartheid, but an independent black territory. With black cops and judges and everything. LIke Liberia, but in the US

>what is Liberia

They have their own country, they need to fuck off already.

Death is a state. How bout below ground?

niggers

Just push them all into the sea.

What are they going to do, swim back and chimp out on you?

Liberia

Come on people. A pure niggerstate in the US? That shit would pay for itself as reality TV.

Without any sort of racist implications or intentions, why have black people not left the US? Aren't they proud AFRICANS? A good proportion of them define themselves as black before Americans. I don't think white people in America really consider themselves to be "white" before being American.

There's obvious tensions and problems between the races in America, it's clear that black people on a general level don't really like white people (which is understandable historically, slavery and all), and were brought into the land against their will.

My question is, why don't they leave? Africa hasn't gone anywhere, it's still there. Fuck, if Finnish people were imported as slaves and the tensions/problems of this would persist to the present day, I would at least be inclined to check out what the homeland of my people is like. I mean fuck.

Segregation is already very real in just about every major American city, and just in general, so why don't they take it one step further and literally move back to Africa? You could even go on about how it's their right and if the movement got a proper organizer/organization behind it, you could probably even make the "Return to Africa"/"Back to the Roots"/"Reuiniting with Ancient Ancestors" project a government sponsored one, where transportation is paid for and maybe you even get set up with housing in Africa (which would be dirt cheap compared to US welfare apartments anyway) temporarily.

Why hasn't someone made this happen? It seems like both white and black people would be happier off.

I say yall can have Illinois, that way I can convince my gf to move out of this shithole state and since it'll require farming to be sustainable you'll all die within my lifetime. You fucks will probably poison Lake Michigan though, so maybe just fuck off and enjoy living in your Democratic Republic of Section 8 Housing.

I think Norway shouldn't make so many US threads.

Just a thought

This is genuinely a really good idea OP.

Black Lives Matter just don't like living in a white country. They should be allowed to secede peacefully.

Give them Mississippi.

Haiti

Oh wait

you having a smoke and a pancake?

Because it wouldn't change them or the mentally broken whites who keep providing gibs.

kek

the nipple's right you know

Whitey has money, Africa doesn't simple as that.

Holy Shit. I just noticed. This niggars full name was Charles Dunbar Burgess King.

The original Burger King was a nigger i Africa!

Blacks get the Gulf Coast Zika states.

Also, fuck off Cleetus, we're full.
t.Idaho

Will based Nippon ever run out of bants?

How much money would it take to make this happen? I'd much rather have used the $400 billion ransom for this than paying sand niggers to nuke Israel. I imagine it would cost a lot more than that though.

This is the only form of reparations I'd be okay with. It would pay for itself overnight.

in the constitution of Liberia, only "Negroes or those of Negro descent" are permitted to reside, own land, own property, work in Liberia.

it is literally a black ethno-state that is in desperate need of citizens with qualifications and entrpeneurs, etc.

if all those BLM or black activists were worth their salt, they would have packed up and made Liberia Great for once! but they haven't which shows that they are a scam

Yea but the point is to trick black people into feeling nationalism towards Africa and hating America to the point that they will want to leave and live like their ancestors as great conquerors blah blah, only for them to end up in Africa and realizing its shit and never having enough money (or possibly even a passport) to return

do i have to spoonfeed everythign to you

That's what Africa's for.

So, Detroit again?

>be European
>don't want Negroids in your American Colony
>get a suggestion to send them to their natural habitat in Africa
>"Africa is also my continent"
Respect the habitat of other races, that is the basis of Racism.