So after a couple years of reasonably non-biased observation:

So after a couple years of reasonably non-biased observation:

Worst posters:
>Canada (inability to bant and anger issues aside, their only identity is trying to ingratiate themselves with Europe)
>Qatar (probably only a couple autists though)
>Sweden yes
>Brazil
>Argentina
>Mexico
>UK
>Japan

Best posters:
>Finland
>Russia
>Norway
>Australia
>Burgers (see below)
>Czech
>Slovenia
>Poo

Given our large population and relative number of English speakers, we're going to have a fuckton of posts but only the dumb ones will stand out and those at face value are just going to be 320 (random based on population) stupid American posts vs. 17 stupid Dutch posts, even if both had the same % of their posting population being morons. While I'd even say burger posts on average are okay to decent, when there's a stupid one it's EXTREMELY stupid.

Rev up those gold faces and call me a stupid amerishart or whatever, now

The nordic countries are the best posters.

Especially when they make fun of Sweden

>>Qatar
It's the same person.
India should be put in the best poster category. They're the nicest & friendliest cunt in Sup Forums. Only time I've seen a IndiAnon be rude is when Pakistan is brought up.

OP here, what I also forgot to mention is the bottom note is a two-way street. While I commended Poos, Slovenians and so on, the fact they're on the internet speaking English means the posters are a relatively educated and well-off portion of their population
I did

>Argentina
Really proud wacho JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

my bad. I assumed Poo was Poland. Which is fucking garbage tier, btw
Also, I'd add Belize to worst. Because that dude is fucking obnoxious.

I'd excuse Belize on it being one poster and would be okay with removing Qatar on the same grounds, and yeah, Poland is pretty low-tier

SON OF A BITCH! REMOVE BRAZIL!

>Burgers

>Germany leading best posters

Would have liked to agree, but that way it's impossible.
Finnish posters used to be good, but the current posters are shit tier and Sweden isn't butthurt anymore, doesn't deserve to be worst posters.

and you forgot to put Poland into the worst posters category, just look at the catalog I guess most threads in which Poles got humiliated over and over again today are still online

>finland best poster

>>Germany leading best posters
ummm sweaty? Also since I speak some German I understand /deutsch/ and that may have influenced me a bit on not including it in either, but every general is garbage anyway
I did forget, yes

We are the best posters or make top three at least. We cause such a massive butthurt, that should be taken into account as well.

>Best posters: burgers

>EXTREMELY stupid.
because those are baits, stupid

>can only reply with a brainless greentext/meme images
Just reinforcing the list

We also create 56% of the memes here.

deutsch and fr are the only justified generals

the other ones are either slow as fuck (polska, nordic ones) or post in English anyway

well of course, Sup Forums is mostly american and most memes in general are american made

fuckin a, who ever said American manufacturing was a dead industry?

what about mammi or kurva or nedertraad or swedish or norwegian

>doesn't get the joke

this is one of those kind of posts made by burgers that makes them so shitty. there's no worse people on this world than am*r*c**ns and l**fs

proudly made in the us!

this is one of those kind of posts made by brazilians that makes them so shitty. there's no worse people on this world than br*zilians

Swedes usually tend to be good posters
Russians can go either way
Finns aren't really good posters. There's just so many of them that they stand out
Poles are by far the worst. Especially that Polish diaspora in Sweden

Also you forgot the Saudi posters. They're alright

>Finns aren't really good posters. There's just so many of them that they stand out
It's just a relative scale, best doesn't mean they're good, but rather some of the least shit

Americans ARE the meme on this website, so I actually have to agree with you for once, you do indeed make most memes. By simply existing as the majority on this website for us to laugh at.

>more le funny faec and shitposting

>saudi "posters"
like one or two of them? then list a few dozen other flags as well

>can only reply with a brainless greentext/memes
Just reinforcing our point

What? Literally all of Sup Forums agrees and has agreed in opinion survey threads before that Brazilians are the most fragile and readily defensive of all posters on Sup Forums. Literally worse than leafs in this regard

As for best................. it's Czechs. The most level headed and insightful posters on Sup Forums

What, do you want a serious argument in response to shitposting?

the only bad posters are canadians and proxy posters, most condescending are swiss, dutch and icelandic

most autistic are russian

>Also you forgot the Saudi posters. They're alright
The Saud who regularly post here is really chill. Trees are also really chill, same with Egypt and Syria. Iraq is just OK.
Turks are garbage tier tho

wouldn't even wipe my ass with your post, americlapcutcuntmutt

like i said, we cause massive butthurt because you poor yuro shits are jealous that we have it way too easy over here. so here is you laughing at us

Bad posters? But we're white! Why we're not in the same tier as the nordic countries?

of course you won't because monkeys don't wipe their asses

The thing with including Americans in these polls is that we're disruptively overrepresented everywhere, and in every aspect simply out of out sheer numerical superiority. This makes it hard to construct a reliable generalization about Americans here.
>insecure and defensive
Hues are easily triggered, but I've noticed that the British have an astronomical chip on their shoulder towards us. Maybe this touches on that meme of Britain's collective short-man syndrome, but it does make one wince everytime a brits try too hard to prove themselves to the rest of Sup Forums

>amerimutts are so fucking thick they can't even tell when they're being mocked
i was pointing out how hypocritical you were you absolute shitstain of a poster

In order from best to worst.

Best

Russians (most chilled and funniest)
Scandinavias (finns and Danes being the best out of the group).
Balts
Germans
Belgium
Balkan guys
France
Burgericans
Brazil
Can't remember the rest.

Worst

Poles (absolutely insufferable autism)
Argentina
Mexicans
Turks (they've vanished lately)
Jap flags
All first generation immigrants around the world
Worst

t. sharter in the marter

The only good "American" posters are those with Mexican ancestry.

Sweden could be a middle ground, but you need to include Bulgaria, Pakistan, South Korea, and Hungary into the shit list while adding Belize and Peru to the good list.

Once again proving my point. Nothing more than triggered shitposting and memes

>Turks (they've vanished lately)
Entire country got banned because of kara boga spam. I'm not joking

>those with Mexican ancestry.
kek, why don't you just say chicanos?

I'm just kidding. I like Americans, but I can't stop baiting and trolling you. The (you)s are exquisite.

posts like these are exactly why yanks are the worst posters here and everyone hates you

You must be asleep or something when they spam gay shit then, only Norway doesn't do this or at least I've never seen them do it.

yes we give easy yous. but that's the way it should be. we are all brothers and should share yous. bait me bad and i will reply to you with 2 paragraphs of serious analysis of why your bait is not true.

Leaf in Hawaii here;
>inability to bant and anger issues
I don't think you understand what we Canadians do when in distress on Sup Forums, We double down and act as obnoxiously as possible in order to shut down a discussion, but this isn't out of butthurt. We just enjoy being shitheads who can not lose graciously.

>identity is trying to ingratiate themselves with Europe
Only homos from Ontario do this. The rest of us don't really care for Euros desu.

>kek
Genuine proof that only those with Mexican ancestry are good posters. Also, Turkey should be in a tier above good.

>asses
arse*
If you're going to pretend to be part of the Anglosphere and not Latin America, at least use something closely resembling proper English.

>India not in best tier
There's a turk that uses a Brazilian proxy. He's a faggot tho.

okay sweaty ;)

wew. that's a first. you really got me

Eat shit ya fucking emu ass licking cunt

I completely forgot about leafs, very autistic.

In addition many of my flags compatriots on here are terribly humourless. Maybe it's because they're all in the general, which I never go in, so I only meet the worst ones.

I forgot about the poos. They have the patience of saints.

I've posted in enough different countries and behind enough flags during my travels to appreciate the one special and unmatched power of being of an American poster; Our flag is the ultimate assblast trigger. For whatever reason, a lot of people are readily aggrieved and wounded by the mere sight of our flag that they'll angrily mash out multiple condemnatory posts in response to even the slightest provocation from an American.

We're nowhere near the best posters here, but we are by a cosmic margin, the most devastatingly provocative. If you're an American who hasn't traveled and shitposted from other countries, (or even with proxies) please try it and see the difference it makes.

>I've posted in enough different countries and behind enough flags during my travels to appreciate the one special and unmatched power of being of an American poster; Our flag is the ultimate assblast trigger. For whatever reason, a lot of people are readily aggrieved and wounded by the mere sight of our flag that they'll angrily mash out multiple condemnatory posts in response to even the slightest provocation from an American.
>We're nowhere near the best posters here, but we are by a cosmic margin, the most devastatingly provocative. If you're an American who hasn't traveled and shitposted from other countries, (or even with proxies) please try it and see the difference it makes.

>>I've posted in enough different countries and behind enough flags during my travels to appreciate the one special and unmatched power of being of an American poster; Our flag is the ultimate assblast trigger. For whatever reason, a lot of people are readily aggrieved and wounded by the mere sight of our flag that they'll angrily mash out multiple condemnatory posts in response to even the slightest provocation from an American.
>>We're nowhere near the best posters here, but we are by a cosmic margin, the most devastatingly provocative. If you're an American who hasn't traveled and shitposted from other countries, (or even with proxies) please try it and see the difference it makes.

>American exceptionalism
>not every poster gets a different treatment with a different flag

>come up with an original joke
>good replies from every non Euro flag
>Euros only saying "American ''''humour'''''' "
later
>say the same thing while in Thailand
>LMAOOO THAI BANTZ HAHAHA

>4 (You)s and one indirect (You) already

sublime

australia and canada are two sides of the same coin of shit

It's kinda fun being the super villain when normalfags think your country is filled with mr. perfects

Reddit's still better than Twitter though

Or copy and paste the same banter that received a dozen BTFO'ed replies. But if you post it as the american flag you will get "american banter".

You really went out of your way there to justify how dumb and angry your posts are as a whole.
Truth is by making threads like this you stink up the place with some obvious butthurt and some sense of inferiority stemming from your ingrained inability to handle banter, hence the worst poster list: They're usually the ones who shit on burgers the most and make the U.S. of Mutt rev up those yous, in the other hand we have the usual sycophants and yes men.
So there you go, just stop getting ass tickled by words and images on the internet.

How can a headless person type up all of that?

You could've just typed "u mad" to save a lot of time

Was like 1 minute and already got 2 yous out of it, think i'm fine.

>all those (You)s
Why are Euroshitskins that fragile?

>USA best posters
>meanwhile ITT

Warlocks and shamans are popular in Mexico, he was resurrected.