Why are Germans always villain in movies?

Why are Germans always villain in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i thought he was Austrian

You know why.

Guess who else was Austrian

He's pretty heroic in Django Unchained (admittedly it takes place before Germany as a unified nation was a thing)

>nearly destroyed Europe back then
>currently destroying Europe right now
Who knows

because americans are racist

Austria is a state of Germany. Like California to the US

Why do faggots ask pointless questions they know the answers to on a Mongolian tapestry exchange.

How many times has Germany nearly destroyed Europe? I remember the barbarians invading the Roman empire, the Reformation and the resulting pointless religious wars, WW1, WW2, and the current refugee crisis.

Art imitates life.

they're villains IRL

/his/ says hi

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=8s

Don't you know goyin, muh (((6 billion)))!

((()))
It's always either Russians or Germans for a reason

Wrong , you are the cancer killing /his/

/his/ is full of low iq manchildren.

>admittedly it takes place before Germany as a unified nation was a thing
that doesn't mean there weren't germans

t. Eternal Anglo

Because G*rmans are the villains of the world
Do it again bomber harris

>/his/ is just endless Sup Forums, /leftypol/, and leddit circle jerks about triggering each other on WW2
JUST END IT
TAKE THE BOARD OUT HIROSHIMOOT
END ITS SUFFERING

They could do well by subdividing it--say into ancient, medieval/early-modern, and WWII.

Never forget, goyim, you owe us for life

Because they are villains IRL

>Implying there aren't plenty of good threads all the time and it isn't just like every other board where you sift through the shit to find the good threads

>says Sup Forums
oh HAHA MY SIDES

I don't even post on /his/ you jew

I just want to point to this guy.

He was born literally looking like a demon. Actually he's super-catholic. He's a jokester, he's everybody's friend. He loves Errol Flynn movies. He's Bavarian. Which is only half German but still.

Bavarians are best german. The rest of Germany is basically third world.

The Venetians use of actual 4d chess.

Can confirm, Hamburg was the dirtiest, trashiest, shittiest european city I have seen, where not only niggers and dune coons were trashy, but where the local germans were trashy as well

He was the good guy in Django Unchained.

Based Waltz is the best actor working atm. Glad he is finally getting big time roles

He's not even German you idiot. He's Austrian.

>1914, Russia and France started mobilising because it was obsessed with taking back Alsace-Lorraine, even before Austria declared war.
>1939, Poland entered an anti-German pact with Britain and France, refused to hold a referendum on west prussia, refused to allow an extra-territorial railway to West Prussia so Germans didn't have to rely on ferry, and refused to let Danzig which was 95% German rejoin Germany. Also ethnic Germans were being lynched by Polish mobs.
>current refugee crisis is caused by America and England invading Iraq for no reason causing terrorism to spread everywhere and then overthrowing secular Libya and supporting (((moderate))) jihadist terrorists in Syria causing a huge conflict and worldwide proliferation of terrorism and displacement of millions of people.

Go fuck yourself. Germany literally and unrionically never did anything wrong.

My girlfriend from Germany. I joke with her that Austrians and Germans are the same but she insists that most Germans would fight you if you told them that.

Austrians will give you a long, condescending look and decide you're not worth the argument.

I'm german and I'd have no problem with turning Austria into a german state.

Why are Jews always heroes in movies?

Who knows? These are deep eternal mysteries.

|>
|&

Urban germans are trashy in general. Though those in Munich less so.

With that level of mental gymnastic you should post on Sup Forums m8

>Russians or Germans

They've destroyed the world as we know it with their antics, they deserve something worse than just villain portrayals in media. There's a special place in hell for soviets and krauts.

You'd have to be retarded to blame WW1 and the refugee crisis on Germany.

Because they're formidable villains historically

Because Krauts are parasites that wreck continents

>watch fictional movie
>germans are rounding up jews of all people and executing them for no reason

Maybe because germans are inherently evil

Nice nazi propoganda. I love how you conveniently left out Poland entering an alliance due to nazis invading all neighbor countries. Stop being retarded.

This guy is more a comic relief though.

Jews own the media /thread

Who owns the jews?

Schluchtenscheißer ins Gas.

>implying the Anschluss and occupation of Czechoslovakia weren't justified

austria wanted to join germany.

poland invaded and annexed parts of czechoslovakia as well.

czechs and slovaks hated each other and were being aggressive to the ethnic germans in sudetenland, and hacha requested german intervention.

Btw notice how the allies didn't declare war when Russia invaded Poland, along with 5 other countries (finland, estonia, lithuania, latvia, and parts of romania)?

The alliance Poland entered was nothing more than an anti-German alliance to encircle Germany, Germany had already been pursuing an anti-comintern pact with Poland, which Poland refused.

Nice allied propaganda, nosebergyahu.

its because jews, isnt it? :(

>historically

Villains, well it depends what you want.

Tell the Jews you are on their side.
>Germans

Tell the Muslims you are on their side.
>Serbs

Tell the butthurt belt you are on their side.
>Russians

Tell the Japs you are on their side.
>North Koreans

Tell the Ozzies you are on their side.
>Kangaroos

i smell rooskie

>massacre at Danzig
well memed, my friend. It's impressive to see people the better part of a century later falling for Goebbel's fan fiction

where are the proofs

>Sacking Rome
>Sacking Constantinople
>WW1
>WW2
>Refugee Crisis

The Germans are the fucking bad guys

>but she insists that most Germans would fight you if you told them that
lol no, most people either don't care or okay with Anschluss

and that's why Hamburg and Berlin for that matter are the best places in Europe

you got areas where alternatives people can live together and do their own thing, the city get's a real atmosphere and own culture from that and does not look like any other bigger city on this planet with no real feel to it and shitty food, brand x clothing stores and so on, of course americans don't get that, because they invented those bland towns and are not used to anything else

Because sometimes movies are inspired by reality

in the actions of the countries involved.

because history(the present) is written by the victors

ill never understand how you Sup Forums tards can support a man and regime who directly caused the deaths of the most alpha aryans in recent history

seems counter intuitive.

Excuse me, asshole.
It's
>ze Germans
to you.

After seeing what the EU has done to my country they are the villains in real life too.

Angela Merkel is satan

That's because you are implying that Austrians are equal to German, which is offensive. Saying Austria belongs to Germany is not though.

you are always missing the point that "we" had to make Lebensraum for the new generations of hyper alpha aryans and 1000 years Reich

why? just be isolationist in your own big place. As living standards become
better people have less children. I cannot support supremacy but i see no problem with isolationism. If your goal is to spread and take over the world, you are going to be met with opposition, and worst of all, in the process have many of your good men killed

>tfw Jews make war against your people constantly
>"HURR WHY DUD YOU FIGHT BACK WHY NOT LAY DOWN AND DIE"

It didn't work though

Hitler killed more white Europeans and aryans than anything and set the entire concept of nationalism back 150 years. Must feel bad to be Neo Nazi trash who has to live with this cognitive dissonance.

can you explain the first 2 panels to me? Previous iterations of the germanic state?

t.Kraut

But germans are white
>For now

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

It was not Hitler's fault alone, that plenty of Europeans had to die.

1. Soviet Union was expansionist the same as NG.
2. Great Britain, now that's just Britain, refused allied pact sugegstions and peace treaties from NG. NG made some very, very generous offers too.

t. Bahnhofwinker

Yes.
lrn2history

>Fight back
>By invading areas first
Hitler dindu nuffin he was a gud boy
If he stayed in Germany he probably would of lasted aslong as Franco did in spain

Because Hitler did a Nazi thing.

>jew lies...

What a surprise.

Except there is NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that anything like the "holocaust" ever happened. What IS proven is that jews tried to ruin Germany's economy and that Hitler nationalized all the banks to save everyone from starvation. Germany wasn't seeking world domination. That has always been the desire of the jew. All Germany wanted was to free itself from the jewish usury banking system, which had already plunged the world into financial ruin via the great depression.

Hitler was no war monger. He sued for peaceful solutions many times to save the Germans who were being brutalized in Poland. He was forced into war in a last ditch attempt to save them.

So stop lying, you stinking jew. (Which is kind of like telling a nigger to stop being black, but whatever.)

lrn2history

Benjamin H. Freedman 1961 speech:

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

pretty much this, britain and france didnt even care about the ussr invading poland, all they wanted was a reason to destroy germany once again

After all, is this true or not? Keeping both propagandas on both sides to a minimum, there were or there weren't deaths there? I'm asking because I've seena couple of terrible photos of the corpses it is said to be germans, really side, either way the photos seem real and if they're not from the massacre they probably came from somewhere, could someone help me figure this out?

>really side
sad*

this tbqh

we tried to safe you from the jew, but it was already to late, the jew had infested all high positions in media and goverment in france, britain and the usa

That fucking pic kek. Nice trips too

Austrians. It's always the Austrians.

>this man is portrayed to be the most evil man in all of history

If they're german jews they're always heros.

It's funny how you immediately reject the idea without even attempting to examine it. You've been conditioned from childhood to associate any mention of kikes in a negative light (besides muh poor palestine) with crazy ebil nazis who eat babies. You don't examine "muh jooz" because you're afraid you might find truth. And then you would be one of the bad guys on the wrong side of history.

how can you even be mad at this guy?

Heart of gold