The problem with Dany et E.Clarke

The problem of Emilia Clarke is as follows: Emilia Clarke is stunningly beautiful. She also happens to play a badass character example of female empowerment. it's a combination of those two factors that have resulted in audiences excusing the fact that... well, she's a horrible actress. her portrait lacks fire, passion and gusto - it's stilted and boring

Make Dany a male who’s middle-aged and ugly. Have that guy do everything Dany’s done — walling up people alive, burning people alive, crucifying them, feeding them to his dragons, the works. In your heart of hearts, do you sincerely believe that guy would get the benefit of the doubt and the mass fan adoration that Dany receives?

It’s easy to shoot down criticism of Dany as sexist and misogynistic. It’s not as easy to admit that perhaps Dany benefits more, in terms of reception, from being a pretty young woman than she suffers from it.
Criticisms of Dany based on her actions, her belief systems, her philosophy, etc. is not properly misogynistic. Dany’s hypocrisy would still be hypocrisy if she were a male and she would still be capable of a huge amount of fatalities and destruction if she were a male.

Stop watching game of Reddit
Stop thinking about game of Reddit
Stop talking and making threads about game of Reddit

>male rights """""activists"""""

fuck off back to /pol9k/ trumptarded fuck

NO

maximum cringe. i'm guessing you unironically consider yourself some kekistan warrior?

you mad ?

>Emilia Clarke is stunningly beautiful. She also happens to play a badass character example of female empowerment
Wtf you write a whole essay and throw out all your bait in the first 2 sentences? See me after class.

>Emilia Clarke is stunningly beautiful
no she isn't

she's maybe a 6/10

not even a woman or a feminist, i just know that Sup Forumstard neo nazis are done for. you alt-white types can scream and kick all you want but like it or not, you people are done for, the rest of the worlds gonna keep on changing and newer generations will continue to be more progressive. enjoy desperately clinging on to your past, your end is inevitable.

you dont like chubby faces ?

>not even a woman or a feminist,
you are

>he actually believes this

You mean that the world will decay into poverty and civil strife

That IS what you mean, right?

It's the logical outcome of "progressive" values

male feminists

LMAO as if. MRA losers are always ugly fedora tipping virgins, talk about pot calling the kettle black

>Emilia Clarke is stunningly beautiful.

yep, this is what he means by logical outcome of "progressive" values (pic rel)
the agenda is not equalty, it's matriarchy

you dont like dumb fatties ?

her body her rules. who the fuck are you to make demands of what a woman does with her fucking WOMB. i thought you conservitards were all about freedom of self and individualism :^)

we are, we think the baby is an indifidual

>indifidual
>treating an unborn fetus as if it was a human being

alright i'm done here, you people are impossible to deal with, read a biology book for once in your life, k? bai!

It's the baby's body, its the baby's rules.
checkmate, libshit

oh no, i'm pro abortion, but it should not exceed 8 weeks. a 5 month pregnancy is not an embryo anymore

>Emilia Clarke is stunningly beautiful.

I read this far and stopped reading.

Stop making endless got threads just because you don't feel validated with the amount of upvotes you get in the containment general. Thank you.

>is stunningly beautiful
i understand people all have different tastes, but it still comes as a surprise every now and then

>Emilia Clarke is stunningly beautiful

Stopped reading there, I want to punch her stupid face

>tfw no good female actors exists

kirsten dunst

watch melancholia