Besides shitposting, can you tell me more about this country?

Besides shitposting, can you tell me more about this country?

Sure thing mate, we're fucking full and there's nothing here. No reason for you to be interested in this shit country

Why exactly do you need names for different deserts when they're all next to each other and there doesn't seem to ben any dividing features?

What do you want to know?

We make a pilgrimage every year
so does the other town

Truly we are one people.

Is this place as awesome as it looks?

Opera house is cool, but overall Sydney sucks. Overcrowded and just kind of shitty

dunno
food, leisure, interesting facts

I normally hate modern architecture, but the Sydney Opera House is truly a thing of beauty.

its non stop adventure, you can jump off the top into the water, its got slides, ball pits, rodeo, bowling, cricket, boxing, and multi level go karting

The bush out here is very pretty. Deserts are not so much but they are still indeed quite interesting.

>A FUCKING SLICED ORANGE

What should I do first when I go to Austria? Are the girls so beautiful there?

Be sure to head up north to pick up your complimentary abo to take home with you.

>Austria

what is abo?

Some fuckin’ poof leb cunt came up to me misses the other day and asked her for a ciggy so I chucked a stick at his faggy haircut. Honestly what a dumb cunt.

its where new zealanders go to make money or join a bikie gang and get sent home

It means avocado

what is chucking a stick

How to dare girls in australia?

please, we call them abocados

>Little Sandy Desert
>Great Sandy desert
Why not make a regular "Sandy Desert" that includes them both
Also why isn't there a mayor city in northwestern Australia

why don't you just become first world?

wtf I hate Australia now

in geographic features, the upper/lower and greater/lesser terms are used pretty often, just a good way to differentiate different parts of a huge thingy

thank you based leafposter

They recently closed the kart racing due to maintenance costs.

No you didn't.

>Also why isn't there a mayor city in northwestern Australia
That's where the Kimberley ranges are. Grognaks live in massive cave complexes are rarely come above ground. Tourists are allowed to visit the entrances but not allowed to head into the sunken city. They've lived there for tens of thousands of years in harmony with the natives. Well, that is to say that they stayed away from each other and weren't the victims of genocide, unlike the other above ground peoples in the region.
Brutal history, Australia.