previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0NHxtvdWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DANY DANY DANY

Posting best girl

What was the point of this character?

cuck

>Varys actually wants Daenerys to sin on the Iron Throne and has no ulterior motive

I want to ___________ Emila Clarke.

good man!

Looks like GURM is enjoying himself in Finland.

Any Finnish anons attending the cons?

Varys wants Dany on the throne so he can rue from behind the throne "for the good of the people" but now that the bitch has dragons and turns out to be as psychotic as her father, he will be having second thoughts.

who /DABID/ here

crown queen

Punch

I hope he stabs her in the back with his eunuch cock

is that where he's trying on hats?

SOME MAD SUOMI BETTER STAB THAT FAT FUCK RIGHT ABOUT NOW

eunuch merman cock*

get a better actress than

fire

knock a tooth out of

>two of his kids murdered by poison
>one of his kids commits suicide
>will be forced to kill Cersei to save the city
>betrayed by his brother, who killed his father immediately after he set him free
>always hated by his father
>everyone in the realm hates his guts even though he saved half a million people
>loses the one thing he's truly good at
>never allowed to marry or show affection towards the only woman he's ever loved
Jaime lives a hard life.

She sucks. Disgraced her lover's memory and blew up her whole house in the process.

Is Queen Selyse the greatest Queen of Westeros?
>Willing to go to hell and back for her Husband
>Wants to give him sons, despite his crippling autism
>Will be responsible for a great windfall of crusaders from the Free Cities later down the line
>Inspires as much loyalty in her Queen's Men as Stannis does in his King's Men
>Descended from the legendary First King of the First Men, Garth Greenhand
>Her daughter, Shireen, is so powerful that she shook of Greyscale
>Wildlings and giants bend the knee to her
>Rewards her men with qt Red Haired princesses
>Would let her husband fuck another woman to secure his place on the throne, if need be
>Utterly fearless
Selyse doesn't need a Dragon and a slave army. Truly the strongest of strong women in Westeros. Here one, and only, flaw is that she's not conventionally attractive.

All the other Queens are mad, manipulative cunts or both.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0NHxtvdWc

I agree with everything but Jaime was Tywins golden boy and the one he treated the most decent/least abusive of the 3

Anyone know if and when episode 5 will leak? Or did the hackers give up?

He taught Dany an IMPORTANT MORAL LESSON although I forget what it was now

To cuck Jorah. Literally only that.

>Sansa asks the smiths to cover the breastplates with leather
does that shit actually do something? armor brainlet here

1st for recast

GURM KYLPISJÄRVI NO VUHOI SAATANA

To show that men should do as women command if they have sex with them. He'll probably infiltrate the Golden Company next season and get them to switch to Dany's side because he's such a beta cuck.

if it did, where would she ever have learned that ?
she never lived a winter
>muh female empowerment

this

he's second thoughts better stay thoughts

Ugly and barren, and both are unforgivable for a Westerosi queen, who is supposed to be her husband's PR person and mother of the family.

They literally say, in the same line of dialogue, that it's supposed to make the armor more wearable in the cold. Now, it is true that cold actually hits you worse if you are wearing a big jacket of metal over your body, but I have no idea if a layer of leather over the outside would effect that. I would think cloth on the inside would be better but IDK.

>Barren
Wrong. She gives Stannis a daughter, even though he only beds her maybe once a year. She's fertile as fuck. Stannis just needs to do his duty more.

1st for /our guys/

seconded

which gods have been proven to be real?

it would be warmer and could protect the armor from weathering affects

THATS A BINGO!!!

All of em except the Seven (lol

Nah, the cloth prevents a majority of the cold from continuously penetrating the metal and your body warmth makes for a warming core to the now protected metal.

>All of em except the Seven (lol
Cat's Family Curse needs a word with you

in what occasions?

The Stranger is pretty real

P E R K E L E

0/10 start from scratch

she looked her best as a dothraki slut

imagine that

No. She literally pushes Stannis into all his bad decisions. She does not give a fuck about him except that he may be Ruhullor or whatever. She is a crazy evil bitch and it's unfortunate a large section of Best Baratheon's forces listens to her.

Isn't that Meera Reed?

JAIME IS AZOR AHAI AND I HAVE PROOF

The Lord of Light is a farce. Valyrian words for gold and hand are aeksion and ondos. Valyrian words for lord and light are aeksio and onos. Could a translation error have led to the erroneous creation of a religion? Will the true savior be the “Gold Hand?’ Artifacts point to the mistranslation – for instance, the Lord of Light’s army is called the “Fiery Hand”. These kinds of misinterpretations and mistranslations are discussed by Aemon to alert us to look for them. But, whom do we know with a golden hand?

That's right - Jaime Lannister. Jaime is Azor Ahai

Before we begin, though, let's summarize Jaime's narrative. ASOIAF/GoT closely follows Jaime as he painfully examines the nature of his character in order to undergo an impressive redemptive transformation. Jaime has fundamentally changed from someone we absolutely detested early on to someone we admire. I hope to explain to you here how each of the prophesies undeniably fit with major events related to this transformative journey.

There is a single event that is undoubtedly the most important catalyzing event of Jaime's redemption story - the loss of Jaime's hand. This is because Jaime “Forges his Hero’s Sword” (as from the AA prophecy) by shedding his “Kingslayer” persona. In order to rid himself of the “Kingslayer” he must first lose the symbolic representation of this perceived corruption – his sword hand. Jaime states, “I was that hand” directly linking his character to his sword hand.

When Qybyrn is treating Jaime's stump, he says he is removing the corruption, a potential double meaning. This double meaning is illustrated even more clearly when, in another scene, Qyburn says "We've stymied the corruption." Jaime repeats the phrase with emphasis, showing its importance. That is, while Qyburn has stymied the physical corruption, Jaime repeats the phrase to show us that he has stymied his corruption of character.

Cont...

>be ameridrogon
>get shot

Cersei, too, says "things change" once Jaime loses his hand, calling Jaime's hand a "rather important part" of him. Cersei prefers the corrupted Kingslayer persona. Jaime's transformation is undesirable in Cersei's eyes. As a result, she continually interferes in Jaime's redemption.

So, forging a hero’s sword is metaphorical for forging a hero’s character or allowing the hero to surface, being “reborn” as Jaime. This begins to occur immediately after Jaime loses his sword hand, an event that was set into motion when Jaime selflessly attempted to save Brienne's life. If you recall, in order to be the hero, prophecy states that Jaime must forge his sword three times. I believe this is because with each attempt, his connection to Cersei corrupts him, necessitating multiple "forgings". This cycle will eventually lead to the fulfillment of the Valonqar and Nissa Nissa/AA prophecies in the same act – the death of Cersei at the hand of Jaime.

i missed this meera subplot lmao

shut up tywin

It's amazing how being obscenely autistic can make you financially set for life.

did his niece die?

~Part I | The Kingslayer Confession~
>He labored for thirty days and thirty nights until it was done. However, when he went to temper it in water, the sword broke. He was not one to give up easily, so he started over.

After Jaime loses his hand, he begins his ascent. His first attempt to shed the “Kingslayer” occurs when he shares the Aerys story at Harrenhal in the bath with Brienne. He is tempering/testing “Jaime” in water by confessing the story of the Kingslayer. A sign that we will begin to see a transformation exists in this odd line that appears in book and television “Not so hard, you’ll rub the skin off” may serve as another clue. I believe this is a subtle reference to this first act of change, shedding his skin.

Jaime proceeds to tell the story of how he saved King's Landing from Aerys. After Jaime completes his confession:

>The water had grown cool. When Jaime opened his eyes, he found himself staring at the stump of his sword hand. The hand that made me Kingslayer. The goat had robbed him of his glory and his shame, both at once. Leaving what? Who am I now?

Jaime subsequently passes out in the bath, physically and mentally broken. Brienne calls out for help referring to him as “Kingslayer” but he replies, “My name is Jaime!” an important clue to that which is listed above, emphasizing the opposition of those two constructs.

What happens after this scene continues the hero story. However, Jaime is corrupted by his love for Cersei. His continual references to “the things I do for love” is a reminder that he engages in questionable moral behavior for Cersei’s sake alone.

Immediately prior to his second redemptive act, Jaime faces the “Kingslayer” directly by reviewing the History of the Kingsguard. Here, he tells Joffrey "I still have time" to do good deeds. The exchange causes him to face his past and desire to "reforge his sword" a second time .

Cont...

womyn like having sex as well.

>beric turns out to be azor ahai
glorious to be honest with you familia

CUTE

gonna be lit

yes

dany was hot as hell in season 1

you can't blame d&d for how she looks now

~Part II |The Tysha Confession~
>The second time he took fifty days and fifty nights to make the sword, even better than the first. To temper it this time, he captured a lion and drove the sword into its heart, but once more the steel shattered.

Jaime’s second attempt to shed the Kingslayer occurs when he defies Tywin and Cersei. He does so by freeing Tyrion from the cells after he is implicated in Joffrey’s death, he additionally confesses the truth in regard to his role in the Tysha story. Lightbringer imagery may be at play, as we see Jaime predominantly carrying the torch in the dungeon.

As soon as Jaime releases Tyrion from prison, Tyrion goes to the Tower of the Hand to confront Tywin. There’s plenty of lion imagery as Tyrion enters the Tower of the Hand. It feels like they're shoving it in our faces, really. Shae even mutters "My lion." There's no doubt this is purposeful. However, there are two ways to approach this part of the myth depending on whether we are addressing the TV or book version of events:

- - ASOS Version: If you are not familiar with the books, Tysha was Tyrion's first wife. When Tywin discovered Tyrion was married to Tysha, he had Jaime tell Tyrion that Tysha was not in love, but a paid whore. Tywin then ordered his guards to gang rape Tysha while Tyrion watched. This is a very painful subject for Tyrion. When Jaime releases Tyrion from his cell, Jaime confesses that Tysha was not a whore and Jaime was always aware of this lie. With this confession, Jaime attempts once again to rid himself of the Kingslayer.

Jaime allowed, even aided in, Tyrion's imprisonment. In this case, Tyrion is the captured lion. Jaime's confession is devastating for Tyrion, and "drives a sword into the lion's heart". After Tyrion is released, he finds his current love, Shae, in his father's bed, causing him to kill Tywin.

Cont...

www.premiumtoss.com/MEGA/mega_2666ab7167/

L-leak when?

I'm of the belief that they put that line in to justify the incredibly shitty costume design these past few seasons where everybody is wearing a leather vest and a metal gorget for some reason.
>N-No it's not just a leather shirt, it's a breastplate underneath!
>No it's not a sweater it's chainmail!

- - TV Version: In order to simplify events, the show runners chose to account for this prophecy by making Tywin the lion, who is shot in the heart by Tyrion as a result of Jaime's actions. There's an interesting clue in GoT that strengthens the validity of this theory. In ASOS, Tywin is shot once in the gut. However, in GoT, he is struck again - in the heart. There is no reason to include this second shot, except to account for the prophecy. But, Jaime didn't kill Tywin directly, right? So, why would he believe it's his fault? How would it impact his "hero journey?"

There’s an important scene where Cersei blames Jaime, and so he blames himself. “Tyrion may be a monster, but at least he killed our father on purpose. You killed him by mistake with stupidity.”. Jaime is told not only he murdered Tywin, but also his sense of moral responsibility caused it.

Due to Cersei’s influence, Jaime slips once again into Kingslayer character. Immediately prior to the potential third act, he faces Edmure Tully. Edmure gives a long, important speech about Jaime and his character. As a result, Jaime states he would “launch (Edmure’s) baby into Riverrun for Cersei.” Then, the Frey’s remind Jaime again of what being the Kingslayer means immediately prior to returning to King’s Landing in S6E10 though the “we are the same” speech. Both encounters setting the stage for the final act.

Cont...

Lmao do you remember that scene with Polliver and the Hound and Polliver says something like "We are wearing the kings colours!" and points to a brown leather shirt.

>Old Gods
Bran can see the past with the Heart Trees
>Faith of the Seven
Cat's Family Curse
>Drowned God
Helps Euron summon storms
>Lord of Light
Brings back Beric and Jon to life
>The Many-Faced God of Death (the Stranger?)
allows face stealing magic
>Summer Islands religion
prolongs sexual climaxes

Oh shit, what do I do here?

>blackmailed by some pleb
burn him at the stake

tell them to fuck off

Arya kills the Nights King with the Catspaw dagger

Yes
It confuses and pisses me off to this day
>taps unmarked generic leather vest over a black tunic that almost every single character wears
>THUH KING'S CULLAHS

Break his back, fuck his ass and make him humble

Castrate him

that would piss me off

I guess it's like... slightly scarlet???

based arya destroying the patriarchy

Jaime never gave a fuck about Tywin.

It's the light

I can't fucking stand the character of Arya at this point. A tiny fucking goblin having one of the highest powerlevels in westeros simply because she endured some questionable training done by Syrio H'ghar

suddenly can teleport and make some illogical sounding kills

nymeria doesn't recognize arya. she will be humbled soon.

Here's hoping "no one" steals her face for using her powers too freely.

>spends 7 seasons doing a thing
>gets gud
you should be glad arya isn't some useless piece of shit like her sister

Except she was only in Braavos for like a season or two if I'm not mistaken

Depending how cold the weather actually is during winter in Westeros, it would keep the metal from becoming too brittle due to shielding it somewhat from the frigid air.

It also adds a layer of insulation from the cold for the wearer as well as fortification to the metal itself when dealing with stabbing and slashing weapons.

Jaqen killing her would be well worth it.

>spends a season getting hit with a stick
>all of a sudden granted god mode powers

Why didn't she just go straight to the Red Keep and kill everyone?

Yes I recall all 7 seasons of intense fencing and swordfighting training that Arya went through to be able to defeat one the higher tier knights in Westeros