Why did Worf never make it to command?

Why did Worf never make it to command?

he's a nigger and I got dubs

The moment the ship takes damage he is going to order ramming speed, as seen in the Borg battle

He wears command red on DS9.

Functionally by the late Dominion War he has as much authority as Picard did. After that he goes into the ambassadorial corps.

he wanted to attack any ship they encountered

wha was ramming speed? impulse?

Too many Klingon eps on TNG

Too many penguins having lunch.

Michael Dorn still wants to do a Captain Worf show.

Off pride tykes now talk wide with scar meat
Off sides like how Word ride with starfleet

I thought he had command of the ds9 ship in the show and in the Borg time travel movie at the start

"Captain, I recommend a full spread of photon torpedoes. Wait, *I'm* the captain now. FIRE A FULL SPREAD OF TORPEDOES!"

Diversity quotas

I thought he was in command of the Defiant as well. Sisko clearly wasn't aboard and Worf ordered them to ram the Borg.

>Forgets Admiral Picard is on the ship.
>Doors to bridge open.
"Belay that, Mr Worf...."

>Captain, the ship doesn't answer our hailings maybe we should go to Yellow alert
>FUCK THAT NOISE LIEUTENANT, WE ARE IN RED ALERT, EVERYONE TO THEIR COMBAT STATIONS. MARINES, PREPARE FOR BOARDING THAT SHIP, ENSIGN, BRING ME MY LASER CUTLASS!

> Ramming speed!
> Marines into the breach, purge the enemy!

Worf would make a better captain of a Warhammer 40k ship.

yes, he was in command of the defiant.

no, you don't. but 84 is twice 42 so that must mean something. somewhere.

i don't think there is a specific speed for ramming. it's just sounds nice to say it that way on tv to indicate you're planning to ram another ship compared to "prepare for ramming" or "i'm gonna ram you"

Warp engines were offline, all they had were the impulse engines so ramming speed was whatever speed they could get up to before they hit the cube.

Because he Federation be raysiss an shit.

Wait since warp is FTL if they rammed at warp 1 what would happen?