Why are British women so beautiful, elegant and refined? Are other countries even trying?

Why are British women so beautiful, elegant and refined? Are other countries even trying?

baiting for slags?

This

Take this anorexic 10-year-old boy off my thread.

> A white actress I thought to be Russian was actually British.
> Suddenly she got not to look attractive anymore.

>british women

Shows your creepy obsession towards Russia.

Based

she's half Brazilian m8

I agree, British women are the most beautiful, specially better than Swedish

She looks like she was hit with a shovel right in her face. Clearly British facial features.

Disgusting accent and smell like cigarette and cheese

I want to MARRY a British lady!

Only the Iberians, the Celts and G*rmanics are disgusting.

The movie itself was quite amusing. The title is Educazione Siberiana. Her character name was Xenya.

Fuck i hate how trendy tattoos have become. They look like shit 99% of the time.

Still whiter than you mohamed.

>6/10
>yet another foreign movie with fucked up russian names
no thanx

it seems like british women are either pretty or look terrible, there's no inbetween somehow.

Why do elegant British women look so French, while lower class British women look Irish/Danish?

>it's another brits cherrypick beautiful girls while everyone else cherrypicks ugly girls episode

obvious reasons

i would rather people think we're all ugly trolls desu
don't understand why anyone would want their cunt to have an attractive reputation

This is unironically the true face of the British woman you cherry picking benders

british women

I didn’t know it was a fucked up Russian name lol

I find Anglo-Americans girls pretty gross actually: they put even more makeup than French one and can't take a photo without modifying it before posting it.

Why does she sound like she is mentally retarded?

>projecting

Slag in disguise.

she

DELET