We have to fucking discuss this

We have to fucking discuss this.
Who would you save, who would you vote for, who were you rooting for, what would your strategy be, everything.

I couldn't finish this movie

Honestly, the best strategy is to stay quiet. If you get a spot in the middle/back, just try to keep the people alive that keep you hidden.
If you get a spot in the front, I really can't say.
Depends on what kind of people there are desu.

Edgy Liberals: The Movie

And honestly, I would've saved the asshole blonde businessman.
I watched this movie with a fwb and she was butthurt that I rooted for him.

I was rooting for the silent old dude the entire time.

i fucking love these types of movies, it doesnt matter how bad it is i just love these type of situations

oh and that everybody pick the black guy scene

I loved how he started screaming about them being racists.

Pretty sure somehow I'd die from being the first person to sit the hell down.

What movie?

The Circle, on Netdix.

>in a room of diverse people
>risk getting killed
>let me just start ranting about my political beliefs
>rinse and repeat
why you enjoy something like is beyond me

This. Opening your mouth and drawing attention is a sure fire way to get voted on eventually. Only if you get pointed out by somebody do you speak, and you say very little, something sympathetic.

Toward the end you have to start with the manipulation though, because it seems there's usually going to be a pregnant woman and/or child who people will always automatically have sympathy for. You may very well have to secretly vote for them from the start, in case of a tie or whatever.

I unironically liked this movie. To answer your question, I would tell them I'm a highly ranked Sup Forums shitposter, everyone would admire me and kill themselves to let me live.

Albeit it's very goofy and needed to progress the plot along, but people DO tend to speak their minds in an extreme situation. Most of the ones who did it were already marked for execution anyway.

I mean, most of the movie was decided who should die, so even though you're pretty much destined to come down to the preggo and the kid, people will get desperate to prolong their own life. They're also very willing to follow if it means they're absolved of guilt. Some asshole says "let's kill the six minorities left," they might very well follow out of convenience. Same reason the elderly die first, whoever looks like a criminal, etc.

what kind of battle royale mkultra programming is this?

I was waiting for the twist to be that the last person alive was actually the loser and it never happened. Personally, I would have just suggested that they all decide on one person, and that person gets to choose the next person and so on. There was nothing to suggest that they actually died though. For all we know they just got zapped unconscious and got dragged off to live with the ayyys in utopia.

What a shitty movie.

I'd vote for myself to be out of this shit heap.

I like movies about groups of people confined to one room/very small location trying to figure out just what the fuck is going on.

Circle
Exam
Cube
Fry

Any others worth mentioning?

I think the fact that they acknowledged the ayy's was so fucking stupid.
>b-but we need an explanation!!
The last shot should have been a descent inside The Circle with a group of business men dressed in black with their faces covered by shadow standing in a circle would have been so badass, even more ideal would be the absolute final shot of a huge fucking nose stepping out of the shadow. Done.

desu after it is clear that there will only be one survivor I would kind of give up hope. I'd either suicide or make the best of it and have morbid fun

>even more ideal would be the absolute final shot of a huge fucking nose stepping out of the shadow.
kek

Original Saw?

None of them are good movie though

That guy was the one making the most sense to me. Everybody else was trying to decide who the next person logically was who should die and he's just saying that they're all fucked, which is true. Not sure why he went off on that girl next to him, though.

Strategy wise, I'd probably just try to be one of the quiet ones and not say much to avoid drawing attention to myself, but in that scenario I'd probably just end up being one of the ones they kill to extend the timer because I'm not contributing anything.

Honestly there's probably not much point in sticking around once you know there's only one person who can get out alive so I'd probably just try to go out like the black dude in the suit and hope that it's all a game or something.

What was the end game of the aliens? To reduce the population to a bunch of shits that would rather trick a little girl to death to survive?

There's another like it called The Killing Room

I think the idea was to see what the people would do. What's more confusing to me than that is why they would get the people in the ship and then still stay in Earth's orbit or even in Earth's general vicinity. They basically picked the people up in downtown LA and then just parked the ship there while doing the experiment, and for some reason there weren't any fighter jets, police, or military responding to this giant ship in the middle of LA. I think they just wanted to show off a giant CGI ship for no reason.

There's no chance I would survive this. I might even be the first person to go.

Be a normie Chad and stay silent and you might have a chance.

My understanding was that everyone would be on the ship, in their own separate experiments

>You've lived enough life old man

I haven't laughed so hard at a film in years. And then I laughed even harder at the ending.

When he steps out and is the only young male white guy surrounded by pregnant women and children KEK I LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD

I loved this film a lot.

There was that other dude with the beard and the beanie

The normie Chad who spoke up and tried to get everybody to vote for the old people first got killed quickly though

I can't find Fry on IMDb. Does it have a different title?

/ourguy/

>"ayy let's cleanse this world of all unworthies using democracy lmao"
>earth is left to children, preggos and clever psychopaths
Thanks aliens

IS that why they did it? I thought it was just for fun. If I was an alien, for sure I'd be doing this shit just for fun.

>psych 101 moral dilemma that the professor chucks out at the end of class and tells everyone to go home and think about stretched out over 2 hours
I hate these fucking movies, the literal definition of 'really makes you think' cinema

I think it would've been really funny if everybody else just forgot that guy and it turned out he was the last one standing, only for it to be revealed that he's blind, deaf, and dumb and was actually just standing there without the slightest clue of what was going on.

Maybe the aliens where just leaving the useless pity seekers and selfish psychopaths to rot on earth while every else was taken to a paradise?

Great scene only cause it's exactly something that would happen. He stands out as the only black guy in the room so an obvious last minute choice that everyone can instantly recognize and vote for

i would save and protect carter jenkins. because he's young and handsome.

White guy tricks everyone

Being quiet works for a long time. A lot of people were voted on because they said things that others disagreed with.

The silent guy managed to stay alive for a long time because he was silent. It worked for the first 40 deaths, but after that he could no longer "hide" in the crowd and someone pointed out that he hadn't said anything or even voted, making him a target.

Silence works at first but when the numbers starts getting low you better be quick about making allies if you want a chance to get out.

Devil