/co's thoughts on this?

/co's thoughts on this?
Just read it. The art is awesome imo

Haven't read it. What are your thought on it? We're there sexy times in it?

there were a few lewd moments. not much is shown, but it has a fair amount of sexy times

I really liked it. I might think its his best work but I'm not sure. I hear people complain a lot that the main character didn't get any lasting consequences and everything worked out, but I thought that was fine.

the whole story was consequence. That was the entire point of the mushrooms in the first place.

Didn't know this guy was still doing stuff. I read Scott Pilgrim all those years ago because everyone was being dumb and whining about it and I thought it was pretty good. So I guess I should try out this too.

Katie is cute as hell.

i wonder how big katies butt is

She' gon get blacked

pretty big
unfortunately

New Edgar Wright movie adaptation when?

when bryan wants it to happen
Honestly i'd see this better as a netflix movie

I liked everything decently enough except the epilogue part where they showed what's up with everyone after. It was sloppy

It was a good comic.
Much better than Scott Pilgrim IMO; I never got the hype around that one.

agreed. however, i think the first 200 pages make up for it
Scott was(and still is) relatable to the millennial generation in being broke af and jobless

bump

> the art done by assistants for the backgrounds and color is awesome

Fixed that for you. O'Malley's comic stuff only works when the character is a qt autist who doesn't require actual expressions; if he has to do actual characterization-based storytelling he'll just resource to narration out of the ass and "nonchalant" labels, diagrams and descriptive onomatopeias instead. Wide-eyed chibified characters and teethy grins only go so far

Those who have not read it and might not believe it, be advised pic related is an actual page from the comic

What on earth would Katie's hairstyle look like IRL?

I always assumed some sort of extreme-Kate-Micucci-but-redhead affair, but who knows. Isn't she basically a book-long Crono Trigger reference?

best girl coming through

MAH NIGGA

not quite as good as Lost at Sea or Scott Pilgrim imho but still a nice time

forgot your image my friend

I wanted a /u/ end.

He is a medicore artist at best, the only reason as to why people like his shit is because is easy to make a manga face look good

His work in Scott Pilgrim had a certain charm to it. He got lazy with Seconds.

We need more Katie lewds. How can people overlook such a thic character

That part where she gets diarrhoea was hot.

I liked the story on several levels and I also like the art. However I wouldn't have minded if the artwork were a bit less chibi and more stylized for the seriousness of the story being told. That having said, i actually like the O'Malley's old style. I'm not yet sold on his new one.

Yeah, the original proportions he used worked so much better. In general though SP peaked around volume 3 and then went downhill, and it wasn't just about the artwork

Probably looked at the SP game and skewed his mind a little

I thought Katie was an annoying protagonist and that the art was too cutesy, enjoyed everything else

It's shit, Brian is shit, as a writer, artist, person, you name it.

>shit person

Please elaborate.

Video game of Seconds when?

He killed six men in college.

Look it up, it's well documented.

Looks interesting, but O'Malley triggers the fuck out of me

I first came to Sup Forums during the Scott Pilgrim shitstorm. Dark times indeed.

I know that you're joking