Why do so many people vape nowadays?

Why do so many people vape nowadays?
As if using drugs on the streets like a fucking crackhead isn't degenarate enough, they felt the need to create a "vape culture". From tobacco to weed everyone vapes now.
How do we stop such degeneracy?

My friend was an avid vaper and now he's gay!

I'll play devil's advocate. I quit smoking and started working out. I vape to kill the urge I still get.

I hate the culture though, it's just lost individuals that have nothing else to attach on to in their life. VAPE NATION

Vape culture is MLP level

>everyone vapes now

I've literally only seen a small number of people vape in my entire life, idk where you faggots live that see this shit everyday but even in the fucking city everyone still smokes cigs

>How do we stop such degeneracy?

>christian life
>Canada

I have a cheap one for using in my house since I don't want everything in here to smell like shit. I carry smokes when I'm out and about.

I recently moved to Boise Idaho. This town consists of Mormons, arabs, somalis, spics and White Thrash Vape-tards.
fuck this place

I began vaping to quit smoking, now I have a compelling urge to watch Barbara Streisand movies, Will and Grace and BravoTV...

Warm Springs reporting in,
Whereabouts you live in the City of trees user?

Vape nashion y'all~

Eagle

>Boise
>not Coeur d'Alene

Yeah, Eagle is kinda shitty, hoity toity massive house owning mormons and Real Estate companies...
I know what you mean; every time I go to WinCo it's like a goddamn UN Relief effort complete with Woman ninjas and their rude sandnigglet children screaming spending all that sweet sweet Qwest money.
But it's not as bad as other places.

>But it's not as bad as other places.
true, better then minneapolis.
I'm just not a boise person desu
can't wait to leave

well, many happy miles to you!
But I like it here, it's not great and more and more ninjas and immigrants moving in I'm sure it'll slope downhill in about 10 years but for right now my area is nice.

good luck to you as well. It's not bad, I give it 7 years until it starts getting pretty degen

isnt vaping weed much more effective and no cancer? so I dont see whats wrong with this

do e-cigarettes fall under vaping?
because they def. are gay

Vaping is fine, Sup Forums is just contrarian by nature.

I smoke marlboro, you smoke the government's cock.

Why do so many people make threads on a political image board that have nothing to do with politics? Off topic and Sup Forums tier threads are the mark of a degenerate.
OP is a faggot who sucks robo cock.

The personal is political.

Did your (((professors))) teach you nothing?

When people talk about vaping in public they are usually referring to smokers doing it.
there's literally nothing more wrong with vaping then regular smoking, except when people develope a culture around a fucking drug.
making fun of vapers is the same shit we were doing to the 420 BLAZE IT culture years ago

My father uses a vape but only as a replacement for smoking cigarettes (he used to be a heavy smoker)

>Why do so many people vape nowadays?
same reason they vaporized 5, 10, even 15 years ago
>no smoke
>much less wasted herb
>much better flavor
the only point at which "vape culture" turned negative is when millenials started juicing with their ecigs and blowing massive clouds at every possible moment, with their gauge earrings/bald head/pube beard/thick brimmed glasses, to me that isnt vape culture at all rather it is poz culture

>public opinion pressures smokers to vape
>crybabies still bitch and moan
If you want to stop such degeneracy kill yourself. Seriously I don't smoke or vape and the self righteous sjw types like you trying to tell others what they can and can't do are much worse than a closeted hipster sucking on a tube because they weren't breastfed.