South Park Episode 2001: Member Berries

Mr. Garrison is still on the campaign trail as the National Anthem gets a reboot by an American Icon.

Who do you think will reboot the national anthem?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/13/485822835/singer-alters-canadian-anthem-to-say-all-lives-matter-at-all-star-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Who do you think will reboot the national anthem?
Kaitlyn jenner

Maybe Beyonce. Her fans are beyond obnoxious.

This?
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/07/13/485822835/singer-alters-canadian-anthem-to-say-all-lives-matter-at-all-star-game

>they're doing a black lives matter episode
Oh boy.

Lorde.

Will they address Hillary's illness?

BLM episode here we come

Will they mock the group directly or have a silly variation parody group like fat lives matter?

I wonder what'll get the kids to start doing superheroes/supervillains again for Fractured But Whole.

>tfw Garrison becomes president

Easy material for Matt and Trey

>Hilldawg literally dropping out of the race paving a way for Trump to become president completely uncontested

They'd mock both sides of the issue

But Trump was fucked to death by Garrison.

So Garrison becomes president in the SP universe.

I wonder if they'll have Garrison debate with a corpse being manipulated like a puppet.

Mexican rapists will be too abundant for The Coon to handle them alone.

Kanye West

Beat me to it.

Even though the issue isn't the song itself, I'm pretty sure nobody would be ok with the anthem being replaced with your standard black culture anthem.

Probably it's a crab illness, crab people snuck into her vagina

That was CANADIAN Trump. There is still real Trump. Because we all know Canadians are not real.

They're anti-Trump, we don't know if they're anti-Hilary yet.

>we don't know if they're anti-Hilary
On what level would they not be anti-hilary? Just because they're anti-Trump doesn't mean they support her all of a sudden.

Oh, please. Trey Porker is literally shabbos goy. Of course he's pro-Hildawgydawg

>friend back from high school passed away before south park aired season 20
>we graduated in 2006

feels odd man.

>painting Trump as somebody people voted for because they thought it would be funny and whose only position is screwing over immigrants
Was it supposed to be a strawman of the strawman already established by the media?

They already made fun of hilary a bunch of time

It was true at the time
they didn't forsee trump becoming a legitimate candidate
and now we're getting president garrison

They said in an interview that if they thought he could win they'd vote Gary Johnson, so I'm not so sure about that.

both have stated more than once they hate liberals just as much as conservatives

They described the election as giant douche vs. turd sandwich. They hate both.

>fat lives matter
I could see Cartman doing this.

More likely, however, Token's going to start a BLM movement and PC Principal will end up the mouthpiece somehow. Then Token will be all like "shit this isn't what I wanted" and realize how silly BLM is.

>Everybody say hello to Mr. Corpse
>hello mr. garrisson, how are you?