Police kill unarmed, deaf man

DEFEND THIS BOOTLICKERS
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-n-police-kill-unarmed-deaf-mute-man-sign-language-article-1.2760714

Other urls found in this thread:

wsoctv.com/news/local/authorities-respond-to-reported-shooting-in-northeast-charlotte/426029600
wncn.com/2016/08/19/charlotte-man-fatally-shot-by-state-trooper-had-hearing-impairment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleeing_felon_rule
thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-shoots-kills-unarmed-deaf-mute-man/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-n-police-kill-unarmed-deaf-mute-man-sign-language-article-1.2760714
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He would have been sent to the concentration camps anyway.

Oh for fucks sake police.

good goy

>deaf man
into the gas chamber he goes

He was flagged down on the interstate and did not stop until he reached his house?

Investigate and prosecute if necessary, but that is a seriously fucky article.

>no archive or article screencap
confirmed kike

fuck off

the victim was white, story will soon disappear

There is no bias and misconduct in the justice system.
Move along, don't question it.
Police were acting in self defense against a potential threat.

The victim was white? What the fuck? Now I'm pissed off why the fuck would they kill an innocent blind man not doing anything. Cops need bodycams.

>bootlickers

How is highschool?

>be cop
>work for people that want to kill you
>terror attacks on police just last month
>on beat
>see car speeding
>go to pull him over
>fuck
>he's not pulling over
>follow in pursuit
>finally car stops
>get out of cruiser while sweating bullets
>driver gets out immediately while gesturing wildly with hands
>life flashes before eyes
The media has blood on their hands

they are gonna get sued for so much fucking money lmao
he probably drove to his house because the cops wouldn't understand sign language but someone at his house could translate
the problem here is that evading alone should not be a felony, because police can legally shoot to kill a fleeing felon. With evading being an automatic felony, cops can effectively hunt civilians, chasing them to get them to run and then hunting them once they evade. police should not be allowed to pursue traffic violations anyways because they are not even criminal cases, they are "civil infractions"

well so doesnt shit like disprove the whole shaun king/blm thing.
american cops are not racist they just seem terrible at their job in general.

also why do deaf people even drive fucking cars

>As long as it doesn't happen to me it's OK
Only in America, land of the free.
God bless your fucking country, make a mistake and you're dead.

Nope. So I looked into it, deaf man led cops on a ~10 mile chase, including on the interstate. The chase ended with both cars wrecked, the police cruiser's engine smoking. Deaf guy has had multiple arrests on his record.

But hey. He a good boi who dindu nuffin. Deaf lives matter :^)

Nice 1

ah well if he put multiple lives in danger then good shoot, but my point still stands that this should be how the law works on this shit

>actually believing that guy

Deaf people shouldn't even be driving, really.

I literally don't care. I don't care if he was deaf, black, white, a terrorist, autistic, a school teacher, a saint, or the fucking Pope. I don't care about police shootings. They are ridiculously rare. Their rarity makes them a far smaller problem that just about everything else facing this country.

Anyone who cares about this non-issue is basically IRL sliding.

I mean I don't fucking care what hypothetical he throws out there, neither one of us saw video or officer testimony yet of it happening, I was just letting him know that whatever he thinks happened, my legal suggestion would still be a good idea to prevent wrongful death by police.

>Gets out of his vehicle without instructions
>Moves toward officer moving his hands

Justified. Deaf and being mute does not stop one from acting dumb.

>h-he a good boy i s-swear

As I said in the original post, investigate and prosecute if necessary. But it's pretty damn clear this wasn't a routine traffic stop. I don't care if you're deaf, you don't drive 10 miles without realizing you're being pulled over. And most traffic stops don't end with a pit

Since when does Shaun King care about white people? This is not going to be a story. I only wonder if people will get mad at him for defending a white person

>Shaun Cuck defending a white man

What the fuck?

>police are supposed to be all knowing super men
You're much more likely to be killed by a nigger than a cop

>deaf
>allowed to drive
>deaf
>when we can fix that already

>written by shaun king
he is literally a white ghettofag pretending to be black. nothing he says means anything

Care to provide some source? Or else your claims are bullshit.

>because police can legally shoot to kill a fleeing felon.
Nope, that was struck down. He wouldn't be a felon anyway until after being convicted of a felony.

nigger, there's a police shooting of an unarmed person every day.

no you dumb nigger i was saying that it shouldn't be a felony simply for evading because the SUPREME COURT has ruled that police can shoot to kill fleeing felons, and police can claim that just about anyone was evading and then just get away with a shoot. They should just mail citations for speeding and shit to your house since they aren't even misdemeanors. If you are a suspect of a violent felony AND evading police, then go ahead and get shot, but cops shouldn't be allowed to automatically shoot all evaders. It's like if I went duck hunting and flushed ducks with my dog, but with cops and civilians.

wsoctv.com/news/local/authorities-respond-to-reported-shooting-in-northeast-charlotte/426029600

wncn.com/2016/08/19/charlotte-man-fatally-shot-by-state-trooper-had-hearing-impairment/

Careful, they might be shill sites :^)

yeah im not saying the cop was justified but wtf i thought deaf people couldnt drive for precisely this reason, and why tf couldnt he see the police lights?

so what

>wow I don't understand it was against the law why did he do X

double nigger, 117 people die from car accidents every day. do something about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleeing_felon_rule
tennessee vs garner was on foot.
this is important because if you flee in a VEHICLE it is considered a DEADLY WEAPON so the officer can CLAIM that the officer "has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others" and therefore use deadly force.
read up on case law before you cite it blindly.

Car accidents are accidents.

>no arrest record posted
>only collision reported was a fender bender which most likely caused the engine trouble

Wow, you really are something.

your statement was entirely nonsensical bu ill go ahead and assume you are disagreeing with me and respond by saying apparently deaf people can drive they just ought to use assistive devices which this guy wasnt using

>In its decision, the Court held that apprehension by the use of deadly force is a seizure subject to the reasonableness requirement of the fourth amendment, and that its use to prevent the escape of all felony suspects was constitutionally impermissible.

without proof of malicious intent unjustified police shootings are accidents too

>deaf man leads police on chase
>doesn't wait for police to approach his vehicle
>steps out and raises hands after finally stopping
I have no idea how things went wrong.

No idea at all.

>all
>not referring to instances of possession of a deadly weapon or vehicle

thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-shoots-kills-unarmed-deaf-mute-man/

>public records show an interpreter provided sign language for Harris at a court hearing in Florida in 2010. At the hearing, he was found not guilty of misdemeanor larceny and had a charge of misdemeanor resisting property recovery dismissed, records show.
Harris was found guilty of resisting an officer in 2010 when he lived in Connecticut, according to public records.

He a good boy

It isn't, you dumb nigger.

Police can only shoot a fleeing felon of they're determined to be immediately dangerous to other civilians.

Someone fleeing police in a 3500 pound piece of metal is absolutely a threat.

I still blame blacks for giving police the impetus to adopt the policy of erring on the side of shooting first and asking questions later. Decades of dealing with niggers in inner cities molded our cops into becoming this monstrosity.

*signs*
HE DINDU NUFFIN MANG

#dumblivesmatter

Jesus Christ, give it a rest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner
Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985)[1], was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that, under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, he or she may not use deadly force to prevent escape unless "the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."
they wouldn't have to flee if police simply did not chase people who are COMMITTING CIVIL INFRACTIONS and rather mailing the ticket or issuing a warrant and arresting them at their house.
you know what's more dangerous than a 3500 pound piece of metal speeding down the road? a 3500 pound piece of metal being chased by at least one other 3500 pound piece of metal who now has almost nothing to lose by acting recklessly because their life is over for committing a fucking felony by evading police, so they drive like a maniac to get away!

No, you may be a professional shill poster, which you are surprise surprise. Nothing you said is included in either of those articles. You are scum.

>YOUR FACTS ARE TRIGGERING ME

this seems to be the result of an extremely mentally challenged police officer who somehow mistook sign language as a threat to his life. isn't low IQ a requirement to join the police force in america?

Can deaf people even legally drive? From what I understand, it's against the law to drive with headphones covering your ears. If deaf people can't hear what's going on around them (car horns, for example), aren't they a huge risk?

That would explain why he was fleeing the police.

idk if Sup Forums knows this but a lot of deaf people are cunts. sign language essentially means they consider WRITTEN English a second language and since they usually spend most of their lives with other deaf people through gov programs they form their own culture outside of mainstream society. This culture often does not deal well with hearing people because they're outsiders compared to the deaf. This shit has even gone so far that deaf society considers medical implants that help deaf children hear oppressive and some deaf couples want their children to be purposefully crippled to be deaf too.

It's the result of Shaun King spinning the story. As in, the white guy who claims he is black and whines about Gamergate on Twitter for a living.

Professional shills don't care about cops killing anyone.

>I literally don't care. don't care if he was deaf, black, white, a terrorist, autistic, a school teacher, a saint, or the fucking Pope. I don't care about police shootings.

There you have it. Not that it wasn't already evident.

That's not a sentiment real people hold about this.

The police kill hundreds of people every year, and hundreds of police are killed every year.
It's a country of 300 million people, just based on statistics alone this stuff is bound to happen

Instead of cherry picking, if you want to allege a general trend, you need to present actual credible statistics to back up your claims

It's fucking amazing how we still have morons who will literally defend anything cops do.

>That's not a sentiment real people hold about this.
According to whom? DeShawnda Kang?

>and hundreds of police are killed every year.
Now faggot you know that's a gigabtic lie. If this lie was a dick, itd be the biggest one in the country no contest.

>nydailynews.com/news/national/king-n-police-kill-unarmed-deaf-mute-man-sign-language-article-1.2760714
>shaun king
Disregarded.

Shaun King article, not reading that shit.

damn its almost like you guys are wrong or something

You can either have restrained police OR niggers, can't have both. Pick one, SJW shitlibs.

Jeffrey King is pretending to be black, I bet now he's going to pretend to be deaf too.

He was just Correcting the Record, friendo.

Studies show deaf people make ok drivers.

Hard of hearing people are different from deaf though, more muted.

>Deaf and being mute does not stop one from acting dumb.
>dumb
Nice try. Have a (You).

Nah, more like they're oppressed and don't fit in the same time.

Disabled people tend not to hang around with normies because they can't function with hearing people and don't want to upset normies.

good, one less retard

The guy was white though.

Of course it doesn't fit the narrative so no one will talk about it after this initial report.

Here's a mindblowing thought

"Don't commit a felony by fleeing"

Hurr

I'm actually baffled by this
What the fuck is wrong with our police?
I could care less about niggers getting shot for pulling a gun on the cops but this is just ridiculous

Makes sense since Shaun Cuck is white.

Also,

>peace
>love
>turtles

Jeb lost one of his own today. A moment of silence.

He was white so nobody will care.

was one of them black?

>>driver gets out immediately while gesturing wildly with hands
that's called sign language or being italian