You will never be royalty

>You will never be royalty

It pains me everyday.

>He lives under royalty
Pathetic

Better than living under your drug cartels Carlos.

Its worst
I live under the PRI

Last time we had royalty he got cucked by a monk wih big dick and killed by a bunch of communist rats

From the thumbnail it looks like they're all dabbing. Has the royal family dabbed yet? They need too.

I agree, they need to get with the times.

Th-they'll be out by the end of the year r-right?

>His country threw monarchy with the help of Maoist

this

>William is in the light
>Harry is in the dark

royalty AMA

I will marry her

What are the chances of you becoming king?

>ywn be an inbred fucker with no role other than being a laughing stock of free world living in disguisting old houses

I don't know what it is about her but I find her so hot.

Your country is full of inbred fuckers with no role other than being a laughing stock of the free world living in disgusting old houses.

None. The royal family is huge. I just get benefits like living in a nice house, being able to travel to wherever I want with a +1 and a monthly allowance of ~300 USD. Also, I don't pay bills like electricity and stuff.

Sounds nice.

Soon
But the alternative may hurt

AMLO won't win. No way.

do you study abroad

There isn't any point to its continued existence

WE WILL NEVER BE ROYALS

we're not british

>monthly allowance of 300 USD
lel, that's pennies to kids in the US

>You will never be an executioner for le Tribunal révolutionnaire

I don't necesarily want to marry a royal, but I would like to marry some kind of noble. It is hard though. Very few countries with nobility give out noble titles to foreigners. And I can't find any country that allows for a female noble to pass on her titles to her children.

I wish I could be like that dutch footballer who moved to Malaysia and married a princess.

nope
The thing is, you get paid from when you were born so it kinda accumulates overtime.

do fly in instagrem ''''models'''' for a day or two?

What are your views on the Saudi Royal family?