Was prime Leo GOAT actor interns of looking?

In my cunt prime Leo is considered as a most handsome man in the world, Was it right? I think he was handsome but absolutely not that degree which other people say. Was he considered like that too? I thought his acting ability make him successful, Am i wrong?

*in terms of

its subjective. however leo, brad pitt, george clooney and jared leto are generally considered the most attractive men in the world.

i know what mean op

this man.. in my country he is everything!!!

>jared leto
real?

He was definitely the twink of the town, but most handsome man? No. For some reason he didn't age well. He was considered hot globally because he was young.

He looks like trash now but young Leo was the real deal.

The fuck is wrong with your English?

nope. no actor is even in the running. Only models and of those, David Gandy is considered the most attractive by every measurable data point

>In my cunt prime Leo is considered as a most handsome man in the world, Was it right?

Absolutely nothing is wrong with their english, shut up.

>Scientists have used e-fits to create portraits of the most beautiful man and woman in the world - and say David Gandy and Natalie Portman are the closest real life examples
Scientifically provento be most handsome man

nobody would even give a shit about guys like clooney if he wasn't in movies. he doesn't have the looks to cut it as a male model. sorry

lol no

yes

I want to rape leo just like that bear did

it's not fair that the bear got away with it but if I tried I'd go to jail

He is mediocre. That research is bullshit..

>David 6'3" Gandy is mediocre
lmfao

By any chance are you Arab? Height is not everything if you are above 180cm.

Paul Newman was pretty hot in his prime.

He's forever stuck in his 20's and apparently has a 7+ wang.

Edward Furlong is the GOAT in his prime.

>wang
Did you mean dick?

He was decent looking but his face was always kind of round and round faces tend to bloat up and look shitty as you age if you are not extremely fit or thin (and that's why Slav girls tend to turn into Babushkas as their eggs are drying up). It's also worsened by his unhealthy lifestyle. Long faced men usually age better.

Prime Leo was just a budget Alain Delon at most really.

that, and also at like 20, any film he was associated with would be funded with no problems and they all would be really successful

black hair, light eyes, and lightly tanned skin is truly the patrician combination

Gandy is def good looking but nowhere near as much as you fools think. That canadian dude whose like 40 shits on him big time.

Patrician taste my good sir