Sup Forums LIED to me

Why the fuck are ex-yugos so tall? All the serbs and croats working in my IT firm make me look like a fucking manlet and i'm 184cm. Sup Forums told me scandis were supposed to be the tallest what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

slavicchronicles.com/genetics/what-affects-human-height-why-are-southern-slavs-and-scandinavians-so-tall-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=BlQLZwfuhlc
youtube.com/watch?v=zVDAdEz15lI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this? Bosnians and Serbs are dirt poor too but theyre still so tall.

Putin is just shorty, it's his Finnish genes

serve them with your boipussi.

This guy named Vlada was walking walking next to our indian supervisor and the scene was not too different from pic related

For reference, the guy on the left is about 180cm

I'm not sure, but this might have the explanation. Apparently, my experience aren't a fluke.
slavicchronicles.com/genetics/what-affects-human-height-why-are-southern-slavs-and-scandinavians-so-tall-2/

Clearly it's 'cause we were all raped by Ottoman manlets.

Genetics? Im 192

Barbarians.

Montenegro has the tallest nibbas in the world

We and scandis are the tallest. We share paleoeuropean haplogroup. Stats say scandis are like 180 avg, slightly less than us.

Then why am I 175

every nation has its manlets
Yung lean is 172cm iirc

They're all so fucking weird looking.

yeah your president looks pretty normal lmao

I mean, they're all ugly fuckers, but you can tell their suits are just not tailored to fit their individual body shapes at all, which just kind of elevates the weirdness to a whole new level.

Why am I only 181 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

His basketball skillz are off the hook
youtube.com/watch?v=BlQLZwfuhlc

woke

I prefer this one.
You could fit 2 Putins in him.

Stop being so insecure about your height. It's pathetic.

Sup Forums are retarded
t. 196cm croat

this but honestly

I am 173 cm.
I want to kill myself.

So what?
Putin is 160 or something like that.

yeah but he rules a large country and has a cult following of millions of pidorashkas

It makes me a lesser man.

The point is, he didn't whine about his height and he managed to accomplish a lot.

Stop being insecure little fuckbois.

he's kgb, anyone who bullied him for being a manlet is probably dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVDAdEz15lI

I'm 191 cm tall and in Podgorica I'm just an average dude. But we went on a school trip through Europe at the end of high school and in Spain I fucking stood out so much. And I don't even want to talk about Italy where I was a giant among dwarfs.

wtf i love vucic now

It pisses me off now whenever newshits post that insanely inaccurate map that says serbia is 1.72m average and spain is 1.77. I knew that couldn't be true and the freaks at my work weren't an anomaly.

balkanites are manlets, yugo propaganda, and you are a 2nd gen balkanite

>mutt education

I'm probably taller than you, Slobodan

195cm and feel average in herzegovina

dinarc alps

the shortest slav I've met was 5'10
the tallest was 6'8 and I've known more in the 6 foot range