I posted this on Kikebook and now I'm being accused of being pro-Assad, pro-Russian, pro-Syrian

What do I say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixltimlD9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kikebook

Not even once.

"Yes"

The alternative to pro Assad is pro IS

Drop more facts and red pills.

Most of my friends on FB are red pilled. Facebook can be a tool for good or degeneracy it's how you use it.

say of course you are and why aren't they? That America is the bad actor in this war and they need to support the SAA and Russia who are doing the right thing to stabilize the legitimate government of Syria and anyone who opposes that are terrorists and terrorist sympathizing scum.

Say it's simply skepticism.

Tell me "Fuck yeah I'm pro Russia, they're the only ones who seem to give a shit about ISIS."

Yes.

>2016
>having a kikebook account

Good job comrade!

>I'm being accused of being pro-Assad, pro-Russian, pro-Syrian
In Russia we usually put up a smug face and answer "You say it as if it were something bad!", then watch our opponents trying to come up with a counter-argument.
Protip: They can't,

well, are you?
also wtf, the dont think theres a difference between pro assad and pro syria?
also u got dumbass friends

Aske them why they are supporting ISIS.

post memes.

>kikebook

Proven fact, that for autistic people, most people have familiar faces and they can't distinguish between them...

OP photo is just pathetic and made by an autist

call them pro-terrorist

easy slam dunk there, not sure why you had to consult Sup Forums

Tell them you are pro civil stability and you do not wish to see thousands of Syrian lives destroyed by terrorist disguised as rebels

it's not that hard to prove them wrong

He is literally wearing the same shirt

>not being Pro-Assad

Hell I'm in the military and don't hide my views that peace in Syria will only come when the rightful king, the Lion Bashar Al-Assad is back in power. Arming terrorists just doesn't fucking work.

Why does Sup Forums worship the sandnigger Assad? Alawites are basically Shia MUDSLIMES

Pure coincidence

You say that you are right and they have to prove you wrong.

I would take those 3 as compliments senpai.

Stop being a betafag and tell them to fuck off and you support Assad as he's the best hope Syria has.

He, his wife and his kids are most likely whiter than you will ever be

Yeah, it's a special shirt made by that guy's granny.

No fucking way another syrian of the 23 million have the same shirt

Play their game and accuse them of whatever. That is literally facebook 101

Yeah! This user knows that they only ever make 1 of any shirt.

(also he's shopped into the top picture dumbass)

deus vult
youtube.com/watch?v=ixltimlD9UM

What's wrong with being pro-Assad, pro-Russian and pro-Syrian?

All glory to Bashar the Lion.

The guy in blue is on 3 pics while the other guys are not in the upper right pic. Am I autistic or are you all stupid? The bald guy in the upper left pic has a totally different head shape than the guy with the cap in the upper right pic.

Guy in wife beater and hat in second pic isn't same guy as in the first pic

Even german state television reported that he is part of the rebels, and took part in beheadings and other barbaric acts

>So you don't support Russia and Assad? You support terrorists then?

Say that you are and call them out for being jew good goy puppets

It could be the same guy in top left and bottom pictures. The problem is with the 4 remaining guys in the top left picture which do not look same at all with those in top right photo.

I am sorry, but is right.

OP is not pro Assad. He is pro Autism.

The 'hair' is actually another guy's beard.

These are not the same people.

Have another one

18 million*

>wears the same clothes
>looks the same
>in same area
>BUT is not the same guy

Don't you have some people to drive over?

There is no going back after that

Mere facts who debunk western propaganda make you pro-Assad and pro-Russia?!

'Nuff said already. We should know by now who is on the good side and who isn't

>there are (((white))) "men" that aren't pro Assad

Look at the fat man's beard. It is the same structure

It's the same shirt, hairline and everything.

He's just an enterprising lad who runs a photography business. don't hate.

You are tho....
What's the point of denieing it?
Seriously you're fucked anyways the only thing you can do is to drop some facts and fancy charts to further illustrate your point

>accused of being pro-Assad, pro Russian
>Implying that's a bad thing

Search Mahmoud Raslan. He's a nasty cunt that wears that shirt a lot while taking pictures of terrorism.

Good point.

I'm glad that at least some people in the U.S. (And Canada) aren't simply supporting the popular narrative.

All the news over here is about how much of a bully Putin is ( and how he has a hand in literally every bad thing that happens in the news). In my mind, even if someone is a bully it doesn't mean they're always in the wrong. With the way the MSM covers Syria and Putin they're literally trying to restart the Cold War just to make Americans feel like we're the good guys and that we have a common enemy.

I don't agree with everything Putin does, but I don't think he's in the wrong in Syria.

youeither say nothing back or just say that they should be careful which propaganda they suck up on.. also you could remind them that the rebels used sarin gas trying to frame assad

Because the "child" in question was actually a deformed 19-year old who had fought with the NDF for two years.

This is shit propaganda once again.

The faggot photographer is the same but not the other two.

I'm starting to think autism is contagious.

To use a tired quote, war doesn't prove who is right, only who is left.

Its not a matter of being pro-this or that narrative, which /sg/ tends to be by in large. What needs to be shown is merely the reality of the situation to the best of the worlds ability.

All of the actors in this war have blood on their hands in some capacity or another, its war for fucks sake. With that said, we should only try to understand the truth the best we can and images like this one real or not provide insight and questions to ask. Absolute truth is unobtainable, because we have imperfect information. Therefore picking sides is pointless.

Didn't Assad attempt to bomb the US special forces?

I'm not redpilled on any of this...

>Libs shit on McCarthy for being ignorant and going after anyone who didn't tow the anti-Russian/anti-communist line.
>Libs okay with McCarthyism now.
Is this some big fucking joke I'm not in on?

And to add, I once discussed with my friend who is pretty red pilled about the Syrian war. I said that Assad is the better one on this conflict and he immediatly started to explain agitated how Assad has cruely killed shit ton of his own people and one can´t just support Assad. When I said that FSA is almost as bad as ISIS, he couldn´t offer any solution.

Sometimes you think someone is red pilled and then it comes as suprise to you when they are not. He only repeated the stuff that he read from the MSM. It really feels strange when somebody tries to argue with you when their only source is MSM. You realize that he doesn´t know anything and the discussion is completely pointless.

>not having a comfy terrorism shirt when you go out and do mudslime shit
>2011+5

You already fucked up just by having a facebook.

First, don't blur face. Don't remove the part where he is beheaded.
Either you go balls deep or you don't bother redpilling anyone.

Espose them to reality. The average cuck is a cuck because it thinks the narrative is what is true. Show it it's not.

>accused of being pro-Syrian

huh

Yes, the two guys are also the same. Concentrate on nose and eyes.

>accused of being pro-Assad, pro-Russian, pro-Syrian
You say that like it's a bad thing

The sad joke is that McCarthy was right all along. He really did stop communist infiltration of the government.

The sad punchline is he missed quite a few in the media and academia, and now we're all paying the price.

It's almost like he wore an odd shirt because he wanted people to find out it was the same guy

Say you're anti-terrorist

It would be hilarious if normies knew who they are supporting.

don't be islamophobic! SAY NO AGAINST HATE SPEECH

>not spreading propaganda
Fucking faggot, get out of your safe space, get your opinions challenged.

I've personally seen public opinions change after posting in groups, you still have die-hard nu-male retards, but assuming you are slightly intellectual; you'll be able to bang them the fuck out.

Just choose your words carefully, everything you say will be used against you, if one part of your argument is bullshit, it's a bullshit argument.

That's the one I posted. I uploaded the wrong one here by accident.

>see a terrorist supporter
>look at flag
always

Whatever you think he is still a terrorist

Maybe because the special forces shouldn't be in syria

Just say you smoked too much

He's been interviewed by the Independent and they just reprinted his shit without challenge and without checking what kind of awful kidfucker he was.

Sup Forums needs to set the record straight on this cunt.

So, this kid is just wearing makeup, isn't he?

you're pathetic. if you should have any chance of continuing your social life, you should say that you got hacked

>Because the "child" in question was actually a deformed 19-year old who had fought with the NDF for two years.
1. source swecuck
2. even if it was true oh I suppose that he beheads non-minors makes it totally ok.

t. Achmed

Je moet terug.

Simply respond to anyone that accuses you of those things that they are Pro-Terrorist and, even better, Pro-Child Killer/Torturer. Equate them to pedophile's/Child Killers.

>OMG U FUCKING SUPPORT A DICTATOR ETC ETC

>Does your boss know you support child killing, you rock spider?

Post this video to them.

America and Israel support ISIS.

It really is that simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8

Keep me posted

jude gefunden!

Dear god.
Do want.

Call them Russophobic and compare them to islamaphobics

>being pro-Assad, pro-Russian, pro-Syrian
These are all correct positions.

That picture implies kikebook is actually a good place to visit.

>opinions challenged
>kikebook
all people do is call you buzzwords the moment you say something they disagree with

Again, I'm not redpilled on any of this. So why is pro-Assad good?

My ginger haired cousin just told me I'm anti American now. kek

what?

>accused of being pro-Assad, pro-Russian, pro-Syrian
that's like, accused of being a God

Assad senior was some soviet puppet dictator and leftists should love him like Castro. And yet they hate him

because he isn't the dictator he is protrayed to be. He is a good, secular leader who led a stable government (one of the only in the arab world)

You want our government giving more money and supplies to ISIS members who behead children?

Dude, that's pretty fucked up. I know we're supposed to be "edgy", but come on.

My Niko! Why are we supposed to hate each other again?

Christ, these fucking mercenaries are soulless cunts. Keep up your efforts to rat these bastards and their sponsors out. You're doing God's work.