How can you be white and think " oh shit i'm a victim of racism, i'm oppressed...

How can you be white and think " oh shit i'm a victim of racism, i'm oppressed, everyone is against me in this society" unironically ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bpb.de/gesellschaft/migration/flucht/218788/zahlen-zu-asyl-in-deutschland#Registrierungen
mediendienst-integration.de/migration/flucht-asyl/syrische-fluechtlinge.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wh*Toids are always the victim. Just look at the holocaust.

Just by being a loser and blaming all his problems on the society.

By being poor and not living in a big city.

At least the latter two of your quote, I don't think quite that many people unironically think they are 'victims of racism', but many poor whites feel as though their personal struggles with poverty and lack of opportunity means that popular sentiment about diversity and pro-minority stances and media are unfairly targeting them for "white priviledges" they feel they've never had as a below-poverty-line white person in a town of 10,000 people in bumfuck idaho.

>first two posts
>retard meme posts

>third (american) post
>full of insight, knowledge and truth
when did mutts become the enlightened master race?

Because there's anti-white shit in the everyday culture (like your post) and Jews run the media and have dual citizenships in the governments that make our soldiers fight their wars?

This isn't rocket science or something hard to see

t. Cleetus

>those tiki torches
Still makes me laugh

Why do you assume I'm some backwards redneck for stating something everyone is capable of seeing? This isn't a fucking conspiracy theory, it isn't flat earth, it's very real

There was a poll not to long ago that said 55% of White Americans think they're discriminated again but less than 20% have ever been discriminated against personally.

>(like your post)
You must agree that black are the most victim of racism then, considering all the hatred against them on Sup Forums, Or are you just another dishonest fuck

I don't get it.

You can repeat as much as you want that it's so obvious and sooo cristal clear to see but really mate thinking there is "anti-white shit" in the everyday culture is.. how can i put it.

LMAO, you gotta be shameless to say that sort of shit, you gotta have 0 self esteem, you gotta be.

>Jews run the media
>Make us fight wars everywhere
>This isn't a fucking conspiracy theory, it isn't flat earth, it's very real
Are you sure at least the 2nd one isn't Republicans who you Cleetus' vote for every time?

Why should I care about blacks when they disproportionately do crime, rape on our women, take welfare, and live off of 1st world standards that they themselves alone can't maintain in their homelands while they tell us we're evil and bigoted just because we happen to be European?

Hello racists, why do you hate white people?
And if by chance you are white, why do you hate yourselves?

Everyone is against white people, all shitskins and niggers come here to exploit us like parasites

Almost two-thirds of whites who think there's discrimination against whites have self-admittedly never been discriminated against themselves.

Why wouldn't i hate a race that colonized parts of the world, massacred the natives and stole their wealths; then caused 2 world wars, then went to war again to keep those colonies

This

Thank you, Australian friend.

I think most Americans are pretty dumb, a lot of America Posters are from the South or big coastal cities so they have no fucking idea what they are talking about, failed by terrible public education and stifling cultural barriers in large metropolises.

Only people in North-Midwestern "Flyover States" that don't live in big cities and manage to pursue self-education have any nuanced opinion.

t. the land of ten thousand somalians

im sure they all are internet addicts.

Yeah i got that.
Why do they feel discriminated if they have never been discriminated personally?
Are these people stupid?

why don't nonwhites just fuck off if they don't like it in white countries so much instead of complaining all the time

Uhhh no my Canadian friend, evil wypipo stole ANCIENT KANGDOMS from blacks while blacks simultaneously created our European civilizations, we evil white men that happen to just survive the ice age made some Africans that we bought from Jews do some cotton picking, and some Judeo-Christians exploited Africa so now you can't be racist at all 2018 years after some muslim died on a cross sorry
>thinking there's discrimination against whites means you HAVE to have experienced it first hand

I hear that rural america used to have a pretty strong labour movement. what happened to that?

wh*Tes are retarded, just look at this thread

You didn't answer the question, Cleetus. Republicans vote for war every time and they blatantly support Israel the hardest. It's not the rest of the world's fault Americans are too retarded to vote against good policy every single time.

It's in the media, it's in our education, it's in prominent political platforms to be blame white people and try to make them feel guilty. That said nobody has ever come up to me and disparaged me for being white. Much like how blacks think they are discriminated against, and they are but nobody has come up to them personally and discriminated against them as an individual.

fucking wh*toids are so dumb they aren't victims, their history isn't being destroyed at all haha nope
Republicans and Democrats are both retarded

Also worth noting that the largest groups of experienced discrimination are discrimination when looking for a job (AKA, "They hired a goddamn nigger over me, it must be because I'm white and not because I have no skills or education, hyuck, hyuck") and 'Insensitive or offensive comments or negative assumptions' (AKA i'm a snowflake)

Republicans killed labour rights and made jobs suck more, then automation took said dying leftovers away from those hicks. Ruralfags vote to kill labour rights and complain where all the good jobs went, so be it.

Stamped out by the rich in the early 1900's, and then it became equated with commies and organized crime for too long to be taken seriously.

are you dearbornian? Is it true that this is what the average girl in al-Dearborn, Amrika, looks like?

While I agree with your reasoning for why these people feel like their being discriminated against it's almost entirely an illusion they've crafted for themselves. They take basic statements like "white people are generally better off than black people" and then twist them around and act like it's an attack on them personally. Maybe mid-western people should use their "self-education" to actually gain some critical thinking skills instead of getting over-emotional and defensive because of basic shit like the things in OPs picture.

>They WUZ both BADDIES
Fucking Amerimutts, I swear to God. I bet that's same shit every conservative in the US says when their own party decides to ass fuck them.

>Jews being vastly over-represented in the media and American government is just an asinine conspiracy theory
>Large multi-national news outlets have never shilled for a war, no sir. They are pacifists.
wew

I'm from Crow Wing County in a town with 13,000 people, I only rarely see black people and I don't think i've ever seen anyone wear a headscarf in real life.

All the Somalians are focused in the big cities like Saint Paul, Minneapolis and Duluth.

But yes, funnily enough, Somalians are now the most numerous single ethnic background in Minnesota. The previous, funnily enough, was Swedish. Minnesota also goes blue in every presidential election in recent history. They were the only state to go Blue against Reagan, for example. All because Duluth and the Twin Cities vote blue against every other county.

>The previous, funnily enough, was Swedish.

>the only possible political ideas are Republican and Democrat
Are you literally a butthurt minority with an IQ of 80? Why do you think this way?

I don't disagree with you. However, the problem still remains that these people think the way they do, and they see that they are still fucked and not at all 'better off' than anyone they know, and so they see that most proposed solutions are 'punishing' them for something they don't have.

What does this pol tier thread have to do with international discussion?

It had nothing to do with labour rights. At the turn of the 20th century 49% of Americans in rural areas were farmers compared to just 2% now. It was automation and call for a diverse workforce that killed the rural job market.

>Somalians are now the most numerous single ethnic background in Minnesota. The previous, funnily enough, was Swedish

There are primaries, dumbass. Get involved if you care. Also, might I remind a special certain segment of the population jerked itself off to the electoral college about a year ago. If Americans can't decide to change something and instead act like fucking chimps instead of reforming, it's their fault

Yeah, it's a riot, isn't it?

I'd find it even funnier if I didn't live here.

>implying the ZOG will allow a political solution that will resolve all the problems at the core
We tried that already, it was in 1939.

Actually the democrats have gone on record to say relocating large Somali communities by bus to Minnesota was specifically to turn it less white

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. The Minnesotan Dems are fucking bonkers. If only the massive outbreak of previously completely handled diseases thanks to Somalian Anti-Vaccine enthusiasts had been more thorough.

There are a lot of Japanese (at least online) who feel they are discriminated against
while the society(especially liberals) gives favaroable treatments to Zainichi(Koreans born in Japan)
While I feel these people are fucking delusional and paranoid, it's quite interesting that their sentiments are quite similar to the sentiments some Whites feel in the West.

who exactly is discriminating against the japanese people

Other Japanese, especially liberals.
I don't know.
I don't really understand their logic desu.

>captain Sweden strikes again

You look the same though and Koreans aren't borderline retarded, punching little old ladies, raping kids or stealing cars en mass. It's not the same. We have a literal fifth column of retarded savages with gross looking dark skin that everyone knows is a problem but they are too much of a pussy to say so.

>Muh evil wypipo with dat slavery n colinization

LMAOing @ ur lives, hypocrites. Remember Liberia? No of course not, only wypipo do bad things now gibs me mone :^)

But it's true that those guys are being more oppressed than PoC nowadays.

Which other races besides the whites can you say that it's popular, or mainstream or socially acceptable to proliferate all sort of ideas aiming its destruction through cultural/genetic suppression?

You can release ads after ads of white women married to black men without any consequence. It's promoting genocide, no other way to put it.

None of those couples look anything like the BMWF couples you see in the real world. For example, they're never happy and raising children together. Usually the black leaves the woman after impregnating her and punching her in the face.

Those couples are so UNLIKELY, it's simply creepy that they get to be chosen to pictured in so many advertisements.

White people (in america) are actively discriminated against by the government through affirmative action and the media is clearly prejudiced against them

It's impossible to be racist against white people. They are on the top of the genetic hierarchy considering they are priviliged from birth and live on tutorial mode.

t. typical alt-right netouyo loser

You have a problem with reading comprehension.

>k-koreans oppress m-me

AHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

how WEAK you are

The post is saying netouyo are delusional and paranoid.
Are you high or what?

dont do false flagging,cunt

Because wh*es just can't take it. It's like a kid who won't notice any disparity until you touch him and then even the slightest thing will seem like a tragedy.

How can a postter calling netouyo paranoid and delusional be netouyo himself?
God you are more retarded than netouyo.

Based on most of the complaints of white dudes on this website, the stuff they consider 'discrimination' is very stupid and weak. Like what this user said the slightest thing will seem like a tragedy.

are you really that new here?

dont bring up zainichi garbage even the term any time on any thread

nothing other than bait for netouyos and far-left sjw koreans.

You are just fucking dumb.
It’s quite an achievement to be dumber than netouyo, so he proud.

no argument

Because society blames whites in general instead of the older ones who actually do have all the money and power

A vocal minority of mostly college age students is hardly "society"

Not being favored because of affirmative action/ women quotas and similar stuff is a thing though.
The lower class will struggle and it already does, as they won't be favored when getting flats because the landlords can milk the state when they take refugees as the state helps them with the rent, while a lot of ossis feel left alone because their neighborhoods rot to shit.

You're understating the problem and you know it. And of course the boomers don't mind giving into the demands of the women and darkies because it's the youth who are affected by their affirmative policies not them who are already established in society

So then tell me what is your main gripe with affirmative action? Do you know why affirmative action was put in action in the first place? How have you experience discrimination first hand?

People wouldn't be discriminated if they just stayed in their own country in the first place.

>People wouldn't be discriminated if they just stayed in their own country in the first place.
Hard to do that when your country is constantly surrounded by proxy wars funded by two superpowers in a bid to maintain their oil interest.

No it's not, they can move to countries where they have a similar culture. Nobody forced the turks to come here, nobody forced all the arabs who moved here to come. They could have easily stayed on their continent and make it somewhere in some african country, but instead they come here and demand special treatments etc.
we aren't obligated to help them, eventhough people here like to pretend we would be.

>the stuff they consider 'discrimination' is very stupid and weak.
So is the ones from """"""minorities"""""".

>No it's not, they can move to countries where they have a similar culture.
The majority did though. Turkey took 4 million Syrian refugees, Saudi Arabia took 2.5 million, Lebanon took 2.2 million and Jordan took 1.5 million. Germany took 400k (the most for a European country) and no one asked them to.

Who said that's their issues? Maybe they just don't want niggers running rampant a la France.

>Germany took 400k
Which isn't even true, we took 722,370 (just registered ones, so it may be that it were even more) in 2016 alone and nobody asked us as the people if we should do that. Not to mention that there were a lot of manipulation by the media and the gov (not even in the tinfoil way, but real one).
Turkey only kept them from coming to germany because of the deal they are profiting from.

bpb.de/gesellschaft/migration/flucht/218788/zahlen-zu-asyl-in-deutschland#Registrierungen

Why does everybody on this board pretend to be black? It's offensive to actual PoC like myself.

None of these have a set number t.bh. This one here says 600K.
>mediendienst-integration.de/migration/flucht-asyl/syrische-fluechtlinge.html
Anyways, my original point was that the complaints that people like the ones in OPs pic (the kind of people you'd find on Sup Forums) make seem so stupid compared to what other people (including white people in certain parts of the world) go through.