Is being East Asian male worst thing that can happen?

It seems like in most places around the world, East Asian males are considered least desirable men out there

Except for very few women who are absorbed in East Asian cultures (Japanese anime, Korean drama, etc), it seems like western women perceive Asian males completely asexual.

Is this more because of their personality and culture or is it because of their physical appearances?

Is this true in your country as well?

in america maybe

those chink americans are loud af, whine too much about anything western, put an enemy label on everyone including japanese. they are actually so loud and lunatic other minorities like indians can be ignored in this topic. its actually appalling they unironically worship ccp and have a sense of superiority as chink. its like korean americans advocating the kim kingdom. its ridiculous.

i dont want to get involved with chink americans irl
chink canadians and australians are ok, they at least dont take all seriously, except for those virgins brainwashed by american id politics

Since i'm sure the OP of will be here too..
The only thing destroying the white race, is me breeding my Chinese gf, zhang

I thought the only thing Chinese-Americans are interested in are SAT scores and Ivy League acceptance.

If you were a Western woman, who would you choose: an emasciated Asian or a Black guy who lifts?

those are alphas in the community, i think. they dont have much to do with this topic

I find you annoying and I'm not even a woman

>Is this more because of their personality and culture or is it because of their physical appearances?
The latter of course.
>Is this true in your country as well?
Not really. Ethnic russians (or eastern slavs in general) are ironically the least desirable. I mean any russian girls would prefer a foreign a guy (even one who is not that desirable in other parts of the world) over a local guy. And despite it being a bit frustrating and even humiliating to us it's kind of understandable. I mean it's not the fault of russian girls but of the russian guys instead who are quite shit in literally everything, from to intellect to how wealthy they are.

I think South Asian men are in general. There are a load of them that you should take a look at if you ever come to canberra.

the types of abc males who have a shot at ivy league are typically socially developed enough to not end up posting here, or to care about this topic since they would have no trouble finding gfs.
the only people who care about this stuff are NEETs and losers who think no interracial relationships will result in 1:1 pairing and they will certainly get gfs that way, although in reality it would just mean another date for chad-zhang

of course there are always outliers and the mentally ill like elliot rodger

hemlo

Is this meme actually true about Russian girls not wanting Russian guys? I mean Russia is a lot wealthier than before and you guys have many world's best athletes, programmers, mathematicians, and many millionaires. And considering how nationalistic Russians are I find this hard to believe

yeah chang they're creaming for chinese cock

I think most girls think that East askans and Indian makes are creepy. Their behavior is worse than their looks.

I am a Chinese male living in Singapore I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess.

The moment I have the power to, I will treat whites worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers... but because I finally have the ability to do so.

I will release generations of rage compensation upon you. I will avenge for all the times you came to our country acted like animals, take our women, laughed in our face.

The West should enjoy their final years before times up.

Russians especially the women aren't as nationalistic as Sup Forumstard virgins claim. And the men are honestly quite ugly on average, dress poorly and majority are poor as fuck (better than it was before but still poverty-tier compared to even average people in first world countries). And the biggest problem here is an enormous difference in how good-looking the women are compared to men.
So if a girl has a chance to date/marry a foreigner she would definitely do it and choose him over a russian guy in like 99 out of 100 cases. The thing is that there aren't so many foreigners who want to live here obviously and most girls are too poor to travel and live in other countries so of course they have to stick with a russian guy until they find a better option (a foreign man).

You wouldn’t because Chinese people are too servile by nature

I guess this type of guy posts on r/aznidentity or shit like that.

sounds dope if true

>i can't get laid in my own country the post

Christ, does being asian really suck that hard? They are pretty successful and smart on average, why not have pride in that?

you should be like taiwanese. they are pretty chill

just relax

Sounds about right. Since Russian girls are fucking gorgeous they usually make a fortune abroad working as a model. I've still seen many good looking Russian guys though they just need to dress better

You think those who whine on reddit are successful?
There are a lot of Asian losers too.

Yeah, that's true.
Why don't they do that thing that Whites do and take pride in their race's innovations/accomplishments? Do they have too much self-respect/pride to do so? or do they do they actually do that too?

this is a pasta but I'd reply anyway.
you're pathetic.
>needing approvals of whito*ds
please.

>Taking pride in your race's innovations/accomplishments
>Taking pride in your favorite sports team
>Taking pride in your favorite video game company
People who have self-respect don't need to feel pride for other people's accomplishments.

>pajeets exist
You could still activate Bruce Lee mode.

East Asians don't have it this bad, being a dark brown skinned pajeet is way worse

Fuck off English teacher
Kys

Asians can at least become cute girls

Pajeets have arranged marriages

I don't really understand what makes you think I'm an English teacher.

Wh*Teoid want wh*Teoid bf. I think it's mostly because they're manlets

Not really. irl there's a reason even the girls are avoiding asian males.

Ah, the currycel whining made me forget that

Elliot Rodger had sociopath genes because he was part Jewish.

I get the impression jeets use it as a back up option for getting a girl if dating fails them

Cocks...
Anime...
My Anglo master...

that drawing(girl face) reminds me of some ancient meme, but for some reason I cannot remember what it was

ahh that was it indeed :D

saved

>Is being East Asian male worst thing that can happen?

Maybe in the US, but not in Asia. I see mediocre to ugly asian guys with beautiful asian girls all the time. Thai, Chinese, Singaporean, Taiwanese, Koreans, and Japs all have way hotter girlfriends than white guys on average.