Gunnerkrigg Court

>
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1932726
youtube.com/watch?v=8zOjhd1-J4s
youtube.com/watch?v=w0BqVM3OU1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for super sayian Annie. Also, what the fuck is happening with the landscape?

There is none.

No there's... Something... It's just really hard to figure out. It actually looks like Diego's ceramic golem circuitry.

Built into the arrow, I guess.

Well ...

How the fuck do Annie's powers work?
What is even the point of Ring of Fire if she can still do this shit?

Diego made the arrow.

>Also, what the fuck is happening with the landscape?

It looks like she blasted around the river-elf guardian and is tearing ass for the arrow again.

Which is what she should have been doing the whole time, but ehn, all this is new to her.

Really?
Looks more like she's going for the shore.

So Imaa what's the next bit of GC smut you're doing?

Probably finishing the sfw one, then scat, I guess?

i figured that she was going for help.

From past pages it looks like they're inside the arrow already. So I guess she's looking for something important looking to break.

I guess that makes sense.
I thought they were just on the riverbed.

Unless there's any requests, that is.

sfw scat

Admittedly still interested in the slumber party 'truth or dare' thing but there's stuff going on in this chapter.

Maybe Red gives Blue the idea of putting Parley and Jeanne in a bedroom/baths situation and Parley is blushing as she has to play along.

That's a tough one.
Slumber party?
I don't think this was ever requested before, actually.

Oh, wait, I faintly remember.

Yeah, this is way too elaborate though. Sorry. :/

Yeah, the idea was Annie, Kat and Maybe Paz sleeping over at the Donlans and Annie rides a toy or object they find as the others watch. Like rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1932726

So... the fairy is a bad guy?

Not a fairy.

Something based on Annie in the Forest. Either she gets another night visit by green boy after the comic or nude bathing at the lake with him and the siblings that lead to something.

Can anyone explain this to me?
What is the point of Ring of Fire?

>What is even the point of Ring of Fire if she can still do this shit?
That was her pent-up rage that she literally separated from herself and isolated in the form of the fire-elemental-part of her. Since she singed Ysengrin and got Renard back and had some time, she's got things more under control

But she's still a fire elemental.
And she seems kinda pissed right now, too.

Elf and it's assumed he's got the same deal as Jeanne. Being assassinated and trapped until they go mad with rage and attack anything they encounter.

>But she's still a fire elemental.
...? Yeah? Like she's been since she was born

>And she seems kinda pissed right now, too.
She's literally fleeing for her life, as opposed to before when she'd start fires after being hit by a dodgeball in games class

So she just separerated her ... soul(?) into two sentient beings, just so she could be a BIT more mellow, with next to no repercussions to her powers and psyche?
She created life out of thin air and she knew how to do this ... how exactly? By simply cutting her hair?
None of this makes any sense whatsoever, bro.

I did a sketch of this ages ago.
Not sure if I care enough about the concept to finish it.

she temporarily banished her fire self to the corner. then she made up with herself.

>punk annie

>ether vision
>inside the arrow's pocket dimension
>perspective for speed emphasis

>So she just separerated her ... soul(?)
Her anger

>so she could be a BIT more mellow
So she could not lose her mind at her father coming back and treating her like dirt and stealing her friend, re-read the comic my dude

>She created life out of thin air
no

But she's still two beings though, isn't she?
How is Ring of Fire not a sentient life form?
What does "anger" mean?
Are abstract emotions entities living in your brain now?
Can she Raven this shit and create a whole harem of ether girls?
Is Lust one of them?

That's pretty much what I had in mind. With Annie getting brave enough to stop covering up, getting a lot of attention from the others, ogling Elf boy's pickle, etc. Something of a sketch series though.

So we going full shonen now? Alright I guess the Dragonball era is over, we DBZ now

>sketch series
Not worth it, sorry.

Oh well.

>Her anger
I don't think it's that simple

>But she's still two beings though, isn't she?

She can split her attention. E.g. she can go into the ether and her body still talks to people or walks around in zombie mode. The fairies do that even more often.

The fire elemental probably is another fragment of her self. She can dissociate it or not.

The anger is probably associated with the fire due to mommy issues. And burning things is just a really good way for venting it.

She had superpowers for a long time now. They're just not particularly useful unless you need things burned or you want to spy on someone who isn't ether-aware.

She was never two beings. She just metaphorically separated herself from her emotions which translated to a bit of a literal separation with how ether shit works. Pay more attention. We just had an entire chapter about her getting in touch with and accepting those emotions m8.

I mean, I guess there's no evidence in the comic that it's anything more than a visual metaphor, I just assumed it was, because I guess I was excited for the consequences.
That was foolish of me.
There are no consequences for anything in this comic.

She also got some not-that-useful telekinesis by using her ether form.

>bitch about it being a literal separation of her soul
>bitch about it not being a literal separation of her soul
There's no winning with you is there?

Except BOOM!
"Be so literal"
Take THAT bullshit.

>I was excited for the consequences.
What consequences?

Let's assume it's not a metaphor and she can split off her ether self. So what? Now she got an invisible fire familiar and some mood alterations if she wants to.

She already got a familiar, one that is more talkative and won't just propose to solve problems by setting them ablaze.

I just wanna know what's going on.

It's a big deal because it would have been a new character.

But user I just said that it was both literal and metaphorical because of ether fuckery.

Try paying attention

There was never any hint of that ever being the case. Why would we even need a new character by this point?

So ... ambiguity.
That's convenient, Tom.
see

eh, fire doesn't seem to talk much or show more personality than a child. she's more like a character's pet than a character. even less of a character than one in a three-stooges group.

It's not ambiguity it's you being a retard and not understanding the basics of the setting. This isn't a fucking complicated plot point.

Hey, I'm just working with the facts.
You're the one who jumps to conclusions.

No, user. You don't even have the brain power to grasp the facts.

Think of it as very strong compartmentalization.

You know those psychopaths that murder and mutilate in their basements? And the neighbors who say what a nice person they were and how they even baked cake for the kids and they never noticed anything?

Annie is like that. Except that the ether turns that compartmentalized aspect into an actual entity which has limited agency. It's part of annie, but it's a part that can stay in a different corner of the room and sulk.

That's needlessly mean of you... :(

go away boxbot, you're not allowed to use the internet

Awwww...

>she temporarily banished her fire self to the corner. then she made up with herself.

Wait, I thought she had been reunited with Ring of Fire after Ysengrin smashed her stone?
She used the stone to create Ring of Fire in the first place, right?

right right

>I am angry.
>ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

She contained it in the stone, though in doing so she probably made it an entity of sorts.

i just realized that the stone being destroyed has another advantage: annie can't get trapped by it like jeanne did last time.

For those Sup Forums that might be interested in the retrospective chapter videos: youtube.com/watch?v=8zOjhd1-J4s

No means no!

>dem crazy eyes

That actually looks appealing. Shame.

Yeah, I like when it's not weird fetish shit.

I mean I guess this is someone's fetish too but it's also kind of a cute scene I could actually see happening.

But it's so booooring. :/

I think the wires in your head are crossed wrong or something.

I just wanna enjoy myself, dude.
Is that so much to ask?

Casual nudity and possibly group/exhibition if the other elves are present for any sex that happens. Annie's a novelty and they want to get the new girl out of her shell and relaxed?

Well it wouldn't be nice art if you're not into it anyway.

I don't think many people enjoy what you enjoy

I sincerely hope that his penis is extra girthy

for Ann's sake

Annie looks pretty hot here

It is.
I could do an Annie blowjob.
Everyone's at least fine with that, right?

I might even do an animation.

ok

Fire elemental beats plantman

When is Siddell making the Zimmy and Gamma side comic? Do I need to lend money his way for the side comic to see the light?

You'd think he'd have enough money by now.

Do whatever makes you happy!

Unless it involves scat, guro, or feet.

underrated post.

Right?
Fuck Solas, that whiny bitch.

Knew I saw those eyes somewhere before.

Kaa hypnotising and voring Annie.
That's something I could do.

You could also draw something that'll appeal to someone other than your 6 followers.

What about Annie coring kat? And then Paz doing a sexy lesbian heimlick maneuver she learned in portuegesestan to make annie vomit kat back up before annie is thorough spacked into an orgasmic coma?

How about you voring some clorox bleach faggot

These are all great ideas!

Sketches.
Should I stream?

youtube.com/watch?v=w0BqVM3OU1E

looks ok

Streaming.
piczel.tv/watch/drockdraw

I really like this!

Thanks!
Join the stream, where I'm working on it. :)

workingonitbump

hey i know people tell you to kill yourself a lot but don't kill yourself ok

the thread is still up? how unusual

Gunnerkrigg Court is a popular webcomic!

Zoom!