I AM THE RIGHTFUL RULER OF THE 7 KINGDOMS

>I AM THE RIGHTFUL RULER OF THE 7 KINGDOMS
>BLOOD AND FIRE
>I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH BY MYSELF EVERYONE SHOULD FOLLOW ME
>BEND THE KNEE JON SNOW

5 seconds later

>JON SNOW I'M GETTING BTFO AT EVERY TURN WHAT SHOULD I DO PLS RESPOND JON SNOW ;_______;

The audacity of this cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RET4E58u51I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>normies still root for dany

Both are scum, but why root for the bitch with 3 living breathing nuclear weapons when you could root for the underdog? Not to mention it's all fucking moot when winter hits and 6 gorillion snow zombies stick icicles up their asses

If you aren't rooting for the white walkers you need to kys back to rebdit

>not rooting for Jaime, the GOAT character
youtu.be/RET4E58u51I

>Jon
>scum
???

id love to cum all over her face

reminder that dany not winning in 5 seconds makes no sense

I mean Cersei and Danaerys obviously

It really doesn't. Her plan for peace calls for engaging in more battles, starving the people of King's Landing, and bringing in foreign invaders to one area and not another for some reason. She should've just taken over King's Landing and the war would've ended.

If Cersei had 3 dragons, 30,000 experienced horseback warriors, and 10,000 loyal and disciplined eunuch she would take over the 7 Kingdoms and kill all the white walkers while being perpetually wine drunk in one season

pls gib leak episode 5

thaks

Why not support zombies then?

You seem to forget that the North stands no chance in surviving without her help.

Trying real hard to find a reason not to at this point..

>hugging a recently "cured" Jorah
ooo i am laffin

Stop making endless got threads just because you don't feel validated with the amount of upvotes you get in the containment general. Thank you.

>Dany behaves like a leader
>Fuck this bitch I don't like her behaving like a cunt REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>She stops behaving like that and actually asks for help
>How dare she ask for help REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You fucking idiots are beyond saving

kalhessi: knock knock
john: who's there
-Ben
-Ben who?
-Ben D. Nee

I only read the books, the show sucks.

Jon is a fucking terrible commander.

>contracts greyscale
>instead of turning stone it slowly turns her into a dragon
>she rampages across westeros and becomes the first female dragon to sit the iron throne
Kino

She'd eat your heirs right off her face

Sad part is fucking D&D would do it

Ned was right to judge him though. He still stood by while the Stark's were being burned alive and strangled to death. He only flattered in his oath when the king specifically said to kill his own father. Jaime gives 0 fucks about anyone but his own family.

Normies like Dany for one of two reasons:
1) YAAS QUEEN SLAY is not a meme, it is a reality
2) she's had way more nude scenes and people want to fuck her
However, I myself would much prefer to fuck Cersei. I like her attitude, her moxy, her ambition. She's queen because she wants to be, not because she thinks she deserves to be.

>Implying there's any other end to this shitfest of a war than the vision granted to both Dany in the House of the Undying, and to Bran while touching a White Tree.
>Implying anyone will sit on the Iron Throne, instead of the Red Keep collapsing around it, as soft snowfall covers the dead, empty halls
>Implying Bran won't just warg 150,000 years into the future, and read an article in the New York Times about how they've just discovered giant dinosaur bones that due to their uncanny resemblance to archaic dragon legends, many experts consider to be impressive but obvious fakes.

>She's queen because she wants to be, not because she thinks she deserves to be.
LOL

He never had the making of a varsity athlete

Again in the series they fuck up...Jaime in the book kill the mad king when he tells hin that he have that green fire stored below the city and he prefer to blow up the whole city up over surrender

I mean I like Jaime as a character and end up rooting for him for the most part but a lot of things he does contradicts what they want to paint him as. Like that confession scene with Brienne makes him seem very human but at the same time, you think of the scene where he was talking to Ned about killing Aerys was justice for Ned's father and he just comes off as some douchebag trying to sugarcoat his actions. Instead of giving Ned some bullshit excuse for killing the mad king, just tell it to him straight. How are you going to blame a guy for hating you when you blatantly lie to his face about giving a fuck about his dead family, especially after trying to murder one of his sons with a clear conscience. Jaime completely forgives the atrocious things his sister and father commit for their family under the guise of "war" but gets triggered seeing his own side dying? This is supposed to be the battle hardened veteran warrior? As if being burned to death is different than being eviscerated, limbs severed and bleeding out on a grassy knoll?

>I AM THE RIGHTFUL RULER

Is she really?

They did have him "do so" in the series though.
In the scene where they take a bath with Brienne after being captured by the Boltons, he tells her the whole story, about how the Mad King ordered him to bring Tywin's head before him, while also telling the pyromancer to "Burn them all!"

Cersei reminds me of my mom.

I miss long hair Cersei

By "burning" them all, I assume he figures HE'D also die since he was in the city as well. I can't see him giving a fuck about random peasants he's never talked to a day in his life. I'm going to bet that his life and his father's life was way more of a factor on killing Aerys than that of the city's well being. I've never seen him show an ounce of remorse for his actions in the entire show. Just moments where he has been humbled. He was never conflicted about the attempted murder of Bran, never felt bad about murdering his own cousin in that jail cell, never gave a single fuck about anything but his own family.

Then I want to fuck your mom

In the show you're probably right, in the books Jaime is actually a nobleman who was mentally destroyed by his sister and his father. He's finding his inner hero as the story goes on, particularly since he lost the thing that made him feel superior to everyone around him.

No, he is.

My dad's kind of a lazy dick, so hey I don't care man mums need fucking too.

>you'll never get to bang your hot sisters

Man I do love Cersei.

>Cersei will never reward you with a footjob

>being a footfag
Degenerate

>Cersei will never (canonically) finger your bum
Why live?

>Dany behaves like a leader
The closest she ever got to "leading" was when she rode on Drogon's back, and all she did was say the word "dracarys" a few times.

Dany retards like yourself are the only "fucking idiots beyond saving"

>fully enjoying a woman's body is degenerate now

Go suck some cock, faggot.

They think she's the ~good guy. In the show, I'd not doubt Dumb&Dumber were doing just that. The heroine that saved Westeros with her pet dragons, the rightful ruler that will seat the Iron Throne with her nephew husband, the reborn hero Jon Targaryen.

Whats he going to do? Kill the king infront of a whole crowd of people over some Starks? (enemy)
The city was in chaos, the king was threatening to kill everyone and only him and jaime were there.

>That image
It still hurts...

Sup Forumstard here, i started to browsing Sup Forums recently and noticed a lot of footfags here.

>tfw no sisters.

dragons have no gender, you cis scum.

Dany has become Viserys with tits this season. Demanding everyone bend the knee, threatening to burn them alive if they betray her, wanting to burn down King's Landing before Tyrion talked her out of it, etc.

Can't believe all the white knights who are defending everything she does.

>tfw no twin sister to explore puberty with

>the filename
Now im horny and want pussy, no boipucci. I Want sisterpucci.

why are you acting funny about that scene? she did it intentionally, (if I recall correctly) there were 2 or 3 of them in a rush discussing something and she seen him standin there and pulled a funny face and said 'you! what do you think?' it was meant to be entertainment, right after she was telling him to bend the knee, jesus christ you've got mental issues if you couldnt see that.

>there are people who actually wanted Bronn to die in the loot train scene

Im biscum but, the only form of incest that attracts me is str8 incest. I want a beautiful tall twin sister to lick her pucci.

The difference between the two is that men don't have a fighting chance against a giant hell lizard or wildfire.

You can fight a man.

>Dany spends episodes telling people to bend the knee or get roasted by dragons
>Cersei bends her knee AND sucks your dick
I mean, it's clear who I should root for here.

Best queen.

Which is exactly the point, he did what he had to to protect what's his. He didn't do it out of nobility or the love of the people. The Starks weren't even the enemy yet at that point, just an angry father and brother who demanded answers from the prince. Aerys has been mad for a long time now but Jaime didn't care who the king killed until it was his own family at stake. Yet people are trying to make him out as some great hero who protects the weak and poor. He was going to kill Dany because he saw Dany as a threat to Cersei, nothing more. He wasn't looking around at his soldiers burning to death dramatically and thinking, "oh no, these poor souls", he was thinking "my army is getting BTFO and Cersei is going to burn to death too".

He has about as much of a chance against a dragon as a 10 year old boy dangling out of a window has against a grown ass man with his dick out.

>dick out
He put it back in.

I like that he asks Bran how old he is as if there was a cut off age point in which he wouldn't try to murder him. Like if Bran said he was 6 or something and Jaime thought, "well 6 is FAR too young to murder, maybe if he was 9 or 10..."

Why is she so best?

Whenever I watch that scene I wonder what is Jaime staring at so intensely when he's thrusting. What is he looking for?

It's probably more about how much he could understand. A 10-year old is harder to fool than a 6-year old.

No way, Jaime Lannister has a reputation to keep. You have to be THIS old to get rekt by him. He has a chart and everything.

>reputation
He wanted to protect Cersei and their kids. Bran probably jacked off to it anyway.

His arc is about redemption.
In the books anyway.
He does fucked up things for what he perceives as selfless, then ends up actually being selfless.

She knows what a man wants.

the books are far worse. Should spend your time reading real literature.

>the books are far worse.
t.Dumb&Dumberer

I didn't want him to, but he should have.