'This is the beginning of a new Europe' say Merkel, Renzi and Hollande

theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/22/beginning-new-europe-merkel-renzi-hollande

>Renzi greeted Hollande and Merkel at Naples military airport from where the trio flew by helicopter to the small island of Ventotene, where they visited the grave of Altiero Spinelli, considered one of the founding fathers of the ideal of European unity. Along with Ernesto Rossi, another anti-fascist intellectual imprisoned on the island during the second world war, Spinelli co-wrote the 1941 Ventotene Manifesto calling for a federation of European states to counter the nationalism that had led Europe to war.

ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiero_Spinelli
this spinelli fag was a rabid communist

>After placing three bouquets of blue and yellow flowers – the colours of the EU – on the marble tombstone, the leaders held a working dinner on the aircraft carrier Garibaldi, the Italian flagship of the EU’s “Sophia” migrant-rescue and anti-people-trafficking mission in the Mediterranean.
this is them showing the middle finger to the nationalists

bump

>the founding father of the EU was a commie
Big surprise there

JUST

Aliens told our leaders when we discovered the Big one the only way to advance further is coming together as one people if we don't do that we will forever be capped by our division. And since we discovered Nukes, they warned us it's very possible to just reset the planet.

>coming together as one people
>not sterilizing Africa + ME first
How the hell are we supposed to get to space this way?

We tried to explain this to them and they basically just called us racists and said you all come from Africa.

Haven't seen them since.

Where do they get these freaks? Who wants this? Wtf is wrong with all of you around me.

Meanwhile, Germany is on the verge of a civil war and Sweden is economically done.

>the Italian flagship of the EU’s “Sophia” migrant-rescue and anti-people-trafficking mission in the Mediterranean.
>migrant-rescue
>and anti-people-trafficking mission

hummmm

>Sweden is economically done
??

you mean benefit leaches?
They stopped the influx when we could only take 200K more before social benefits collapse :)

now we are deporting 180 000.

It mean: catch all the ones you can find as close of the African coast as you can and ship them to the EU. Might as well build a bridge and run buses on it at this point.

Funny you should say that

>implying Switzerland does not cuck under every chance it gets, to make some mountain shekels
>no banking secrecy
>no border controls
>restricted gun access (got rid of carry permits and such)
The worst kind of cuck is the cuck in denial.

You took more than you can house and you have to raise all kind of taxes to pay for the benefits, not to mention how all your investments for the Swedes have gone to the trash bin. You traded your future for some brown people.

>'This is the beginning of a new Europe' say Merkel
>Just days after advising Germans to stock up on food and water
What the fuck is coming??

Good thing the antifa counted the votes. Since the votes favored this green commie in the places where the antifas were counting them, the election have been ruled invalid and they must do another.

this triggers the italian

I don't know about Renzi but Merkel and Hollande are complete muppets. They're trying save some European ideal (concerning the rapefugees) that never existed and the majority of Europeans don't support.

I'm actually starting to think some of these idiots will be assassinated at some point.

>greys are super racist and territorial
>nukes are a hoax

Well we don't get blacked like you, so I consider that an advantage. But banter aside: How do we stop this shit? This is dangerous, especially while delusional commies are in charge.

has to get worse before it gets better. And I'm not working and paying taxes ;)
I do all I can to crash it.

It's crazy how the NEW Europe resembles the OLD Middle East.

Renzi only cares about Italy, he uses the same rhetoric here too.
However the last italian prime minister was literally overthrown thanks to fucking Merkel and Sarkozy

meant for

Letta?

I kind of liked the old one really.

Before Lisbon, when it was actually a democratic organisation featuring an equitable balance of power between member-states.

Kek, I hope Putin hangs these faggots.