One chance in life

>one chance in life
>wasn't born a girl
Fucking WHY

Born as a dude is objectively better. You have no idea how many more extra privileges you have just because you have a penis inbetween your legs.

This. A lot of people would kill to be a guy,

Look, not every nation stones females for trying to live a normal life.

Those "male privileges" you speak of doesnt really exist in the west

Yes, trust me, your problems are much smaller and solveable if you're a man

lol.

Se-queeze me.

>tfw manlet
>tfw short penis
>tfw early onset Male pattern baldness
Every day is painful to live. If I was born as a girl my height wouldn't be as bad socially as a man. Dicks are out of the question and baldness would be less likely.

>how many more extra privileges you have just because you have a penis inbetween your legs
can you give examples to prove it?

>Qatar
ok, maybe in your country

Awww poor you. You have to actually go to college and have a good career before you can get a gf. Things are so hard for you!

It's infinitely worse to be an autistic girl. You get none of the benefits of being Stacy and your life is over at 30. You can't even become a Melania to a random businessman either because autism

He is from the ME, so allowed to drive a car, not getting stoned if I get raped, not forced to wear a tent at all times, actually beeing allowed to leave the house alone etc...

i'd have to agree, considering what i've heard here on Sup Forums about women
if you don't only care about sex, that is

>he thinks every gulf country is Saudi Arabia

I've never seen an autistic girl though, I've shy ones which are usually seen as cute by many guys still.

You get to do everything for yourself, you're 10 times stronger than the average women, you're taken more seriously. Seriously, life sucks as a woman besides sex.

Okay, it might be slightly better in the UAE and Quatar, but its still shit.

ِAh yes, the classic 'it's worse to be a man because I can't get laid'. The fact that you actually have the opportunity to live a life that's more than sex and you don't is disgusting.

>You get to do everything for yourself
As a girl I would have my beta army do everything for me
>you're 10 times stronger than the average women
Completely irrelevant in 21 century
>you're taken more seriously
You mean you have way more responsibilities and high expectations that you will never meet

well there's more to it than that. But yeah, you guys have a point

You don't see them because we're already sitting in our apartments and not going to parties

Only outgoing, socially active, and mentally normal Stacys get boyfriends or get any attention.

And those Stacys succeed in life as a woman: they get married and have kids. You don't do that as a woman, you've failed. We have to achieve that by age 30, by any means necessary.
Stacys get Chads.
Melanias get Donalds.
Where does that leave the autistic girl?

Oh but tell me your problem of oh no I have to work hard at a career or education to succeed, which I have my entire life (80+ years) to work at

>we're

S E N D B O B S A N D V A G E N E

Actually it's a lot better.

>autistic girl
Instal tinder.

Fuck off whore, I'm sure even you are getting bombarded by male attention on a daily basis, but they're all not good enough for you, you will only settle for 6'5 model-looking Chad that makes 6 figures

Wow that sounds great, I haven't thought of that before, this will surely not exacerbate my mental illness and cause me incredible stress

Being an ugly girl is objectively worse than being an ugly guy.

Not her. Yet again you keep going back to the 'woe is me, I can't get laid' line of thinking and it shows. Her point completely went over your head, it's not about the sex, it's about the relationships that come after the sex and the life-building that comes with it, which is something you don't get from one-night stands. Remember, YOU don't want a wife and kids, YOU want to get laid. Now apply that elsewhere.

>I have to work hard at a career or education to succeed
That's the thing, I don't want to and if I was a girl I wouldn't have to, but as a man there are no other option, either wagecuck or die

> "weird," unattractive, unwanted old female
> Lots of males want to marry you

Hmmmmmm something seems off here

>relationships that come after the sex and the life-building that comes with it
It's still 1000x easier for woman, just settle for some finantially stable beta after you're done riding chad cock carousel.

You can just live with your mother or get NEETbux. What's the matter, doesn't sound appealing? Look whose picky now :)

You should have settled down with a man and had kids while you were young.

I would love to find a nice weird slightly unattractive 18 year old and have kids with her.

>all these people trying to convince OP that he's wrong
seriously, just admit that it's easier for women in modern society and move on

>live with your mother
Until she kicks me out
>NEETbux
>in Russia
Good one

I love triggering "autists" on Sup Forums with simple question-answer:
>why are you single?
>because i have never left my basement, never talked with anybody and because i have never done any effort in my life to find that relationship
Sorry for trolling you madam. Ofc you will die alone if you cant even get on online dating and try to find somebody who will want more than sex.

>tinder is only for netflix and chill, it is against user agreement to develop long term relationship with your fuck buddies
So i take it you dont know any couple which met online? Because i know few.

> just settle for some finantially stable beta after you're done riding chad cock carousel

I've already listed that out. If you can't Stacy in life (get married in 20s), then you can Melania (get married in 30s to a Donald).

It takes a certain personality to be a gold digger. Honestly would you be able to do it? Be Melania, have sex with a rich man in his 60s, just so you can be lazy and rich?

Even if I become a wagecuck, I've still failed.

sometime is wish too, getting sex and affection is so easy for women even ugly one, men have too much effort to do for litlle

You only say that it's easier because you've never been on the other side of it. Like user said, you need to be at an upper level to compete. If you're not then you're going to get left behind.

>hungary
>modern society

Are you seriously saying the same doesn't apply to any below-average girl in Russia? Oh wait, I forgot, she could just stay over at random stranger's, that'll surely end well, especially in Russia.

Not on tinder.

> I would love to find a nice weird slightly unattractive 18 year old and have kids with her.

You're describing a Stacy ffs

It's the male equivalent of you making fun of girls for saying "I love nerds!" and looking at a picture of Brad Pitt in glasses

Are you legit autistic? As in actual autism?

>can you give examples to prove it?
You are smarter, stronger, dominant and can fight with others (unless low-test boypussy esp. on HRT), can easily drive almost any car, can parallel park, can think logical w/o being too emotional, no menstruation, no headache, it's socially acceptable for you not care about your look as women have to, you wear much better and comfier clothes and shoes (unless a trap), etc etc etc.

I'm not the autistic one, but I am on Sup Forums.

How am I describing a stacey? I want a girl I can actually hold an interesting conversation with (unlike 95% of the women out there) who is capable of having children (which starts to have complications around 30). I don't even care about looks as long as she doesn't look like el goblino and isn't black.

How is that a stacey?

> you need to be at an upper level to compete.
Nice point.
That applies to literally everything: sports, relationships, doing any kind of businesses, you name it

Are you the Czech bro who was posting scientific penis size studies in response to "TFW xx cm threads?"

Tbh I've never dated online so don't know what to expect.

I've tried real life, online dating, and arranged marriage. All have ended in disaster/failed relationships

It's full of guys like this. Once you meet with them though, suddenly it's
> You're not really my type, sorry bye....
Or
> Hey I'm not looking for anything serious, is casual sex alright?
Or
> I thought you'd have a different personality

you can just trans, its normal now

>Like user said, you need to be at an upper level to compete
Pic related, even inhuman-looking abominations like this can easily find a partner, for a male with such defect it's over
>doesn't apply to any below-average girl in Russia?
No it doesn't, men outpopulate women so she would still have more dating options than an average man.

>I want a girl I can actually hold an interesting conversation with
Right off the bat you've already proven you don't want an autistic girl. You want a mildly anti-social girl.

>I don't even care about looks as long as
You don't care about looks except when you do care and they don't meet your standards.

I don't know what to tell you mate, but if all your relationships have failed, maybe it's not the guys.

He basically wants a Stacy in muh teehee nerd glasses

It's a flattering picture but a quick look at her instagram shows he also has a serious disability and looks 'off' most of the time, sorry.

My best friend is autistic and aside from temper issues he is extremely interesting, but terrible with emotions. We can discuss programming and math and politics perfectly fine.

No I don't want a girl who is so autistic she is hitting herself in the head with her hand reciting disney movies, but when people on Sup Forums say they are autistic that is not what they mean.

Wow it's like I'm an autistic girl, isn't it? You should be a detective.

If you're a girl, game over. You're done.

If I were a man, I could say, fuck it, I'll work hard at my career and be successful in that, and I'll be deemed a successful human being. And if I failed in my early attempts, I still have the rest of my life to try and try again.

>If I were a man, I could say, fuck it, I'll work hard at my career and be successful in that, and I'll be deemed a successful human being. And if I failed in my early attempts, I still have the rest of my life to try and try again.
What is stopping you from doing that?

>smarter
You can be rdumb as a man too
>stronger, dominant and can fight with others
Only bydlo ape degenerates cares about this.
>can easily drive almost any car
I'd have a man drive it for me as woman
>no headache
Lmao, so only women can have headaches?
>you wear much better and comfier clothes and shoes
As a woman I can wear whatever I want and it will be socily acceptable

All.other downsides nullified by the fact that woman's life is easier due to lack of social pressure to wagecuck and be le dominant

Because it doesn't matter if I am self sufficient in my job, and support myself, and get an education.

The only thing that matters is that I get married and have children

>The only thing that matters is that I get married and have children
Are you an immigrant by any chance? Or from an ethnic family?
(Not trying to be mean here, curious)

So why can't you find a man that is autistic as well? And there we have it, you won't settle for less than Chad, but you realize you're not good enough for him so you pity yourself "boo hoo me so lonely".

>what to expect
It is easy. You spend 1 whole day crafting the best selfie the humanity ever seen: haircut, shave / beard tweaks, fashion, suit, waiting for sunny day, practicing that angle where your face looks like justin bieber, smug smile and finish it in gimp where you put all pimples away. Then you throw ~5 absolute garbage tier photos to the profile as well and go spam anybody who looks like female.

Your first message will ALWAYS BE: hello *insert her name*, i like your dog (or whatever meme she put into her profile like pizza, travelling, pajamas). And if she respond, you ask her what is she looking for. Some will admit from start they just want sex (free std) and some will respond some bullshit tier (50% std, 50% relationship) and some with throw banter right back at you (husband ofc).

Thing with online is, you should never took it seriously. Like posting on Sup Forums. Even on tinder there are trolls. And many people there will never want to actually meet you. So stay cool, banter them and ask them on dates asap to filter trolls and catfishes. After 1st date it is like normal dating. I have a rule to never go on date unless they actually give me their number.

>i failed X times so i gave up
Woman up whiny bitch. If it was easy, you wouldnt value it.

>the only thing that matters
Prove it. Use green card and procreate with gold digger. If you arent lying, you will do it. Also surrogate mothers exist. Are you rich?

You post on /adv/ as well, don't you?

I wanna be a girl just to experience fapping with pussy. Other than that being a girl sucks.

>period
>pregnancy
>had to spent more money on cosmetics , tampons, sanitary pad etc...
>has to obey men
>rape victim (pussy can get blown off by dicks)
>Literally exists to please men
>had to do chores at home

>arranged marriage
Pajeet???

FREE STD? I will definitely forget to use a condom and also forget to pull out.

>period
>pregnancy
>had to spent more money on cosmetics , tampons, sanitary pad etc...
>has to obey men
>rape victim (pussy can get blown off by dicks)
>Literally exists to please men
>had to do chores at home

Only 3 of those are true and you know it.

I actually am an immigrant, poo. It's awful being an autistic non-Stacy poo

I had an arranged marriage with an autistic man

I had to pay attention to him, every single waking moment. Otherwise he would either, from least severe to most severe:
> Complain and whine
> Poke me repeatedly
> Argue with me (to get attention)
> Stamp his feet
> Sit on the floor and stamp his feet
> Sit by the wall on the floor and look grumpy
> March around and loudly complain

It made going to restaurants and the movies and anything besides looking at him difficult and miserable.

I'm a pariah of my society.

You need to have a certain personality to be a gold digger. I do not have the required Melania personality

Women in my cunt still has to follow tradition, i dunno about women in the city tho

Girls in kampung are quite slutty but they still listen to their parents

I think your issues have less to do with being a woman and more to do with horrible indian society you should try to leave as soon as you can.

Also yes that does sound like an autist. Have you tried dating white or asian guys? Were you not aware Indian men have a horrible reputation for a reason?

We are anons, not attention whores gook!

Gotta catch them all.

>i had to work in relationship
WHOAH! RELATIONSHIPS ARE ABOUT EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THEM? You dont say?

Get a cat. Plastic one, the living one would be too much for you.

Hi dear

>Women in my cunt still has to follow tradition
That sounds nice. Letting our women run wild ruined the west.

> I think your issues have less to do with being a woman and more to do with horrible indian society you should try to leave as soon as you can.

Yes, I'll just stop being Indian.....

> Have you tried dating white or asian guys?

That would make me even more of a pariah. But I guess I'm out of options at this point

would you like to have a hole between your legs that leaks liquid saliva and blood sometimes? yeah its fuking great isn't it?

Why not just ditch pajeet society

I did
If you were truly autistic youwouldnt care about what standards others hold you to.

Western culture really is dangerous. You'll always hear stories of some malaysian who became gay / feminists / atheist etc after returning from western cunts

thank god
i would probably be a huge slut

A pariah to whom? My father got on a plane and flew across the country to escape his family. Thankfully north america is big, get on a plane, fly to the east coast and pretend your family no longer exists.

Go have goblino kids with one of the 100 million men who live there and complain on this website daily about being lonely. Can you cook? That puts you above like 80% of women already.

Females aren't human.

And what? Go where? I'm 30, ethnically Indian, and I've developed a mental illness from 10+ of my family telling/demanding/screaming every waking hour at me to get marriage at all costs.

I can't even function around men normally anymore due to the ptsd.
All the Indians know I'm the crazy Indian girl and don't talk to me
Even white men would avoid me

If only you were in some kind of union of 50 countries with dozens of large cities which enabled you to easily move around.

> Move far away and have Indian Elliots with a white guy

Honestly this doesn't sound too bad right now
Or my mental illness is affecting my decision-making skills

how the fuck did you get to 30 without getting married, what did you do after leaving school

On 2nd though I might want to use a condom

You are a goblino now, I'm fucking sick of immigrants LARPing as if they are still in their home countries.

I have heard the same story from ethnic women and men so many times. It's the reason everyone gets mad at immigrants these days. You are supposed to leave that ethnic bullshit at the door when you come here.

Personally I blame the government for pushing this diversity shit and not just encouraging everyone to integrate as fast as possible. But then I blame the government for everything.

I know we're anons, and not attentionwhores, I recognise your style of posting and the same screenshots you use.

Imagine if you wake up next day looking like this
Life turned around 180 degrees, you can get matches with toppest Chads on tinder and get fucked by them in a matter of hours, you can tittystream on twitch and mame more money in 1 gaming session than you do now in a month wagecucking. And there are people saying being man is better. Just lmao.

At uni I did the study hard and no party thing
After I graduated, I tried dating, but my relationships all failed due to increasing mental instability on my part

after every date, even the first date
> ARE YOU MARRIED YET
Go to movies with date
> DID HE PROPOSE TO YOU?
go to Starbucks
> DID YOU MEET BOYFRIEND
etc, from age 18 everyday

Ironically, if my family didn't scream at me everyday to get married, I probably would be mentally normal and be married and have kids by now

>most women look like that

Some heritage is needed, I think, because we will always look different and we are a minority group, 56% meme side.

But yeah, my life would be much better if we had truly interested

>applying make up, going to gym and not eating like an elephant is so hard

Then do it, do it or go back to /r9k/.

Get on a plane.

This is sounding like a better idea every minute. I wonder if it's my mental illness talking.

Hell what do I have to lose? Every Indian here avoids me anyway, and I have a uni degree that I can use.

I don't think you are mentally ill, just shitty upbringing. Move away, see a psychologist and move on with your life.

If i had paranoya i now would have to delete my pic folder and get autocorrect. Luckily i am almost normie so i dont care :-D

And now post pic of white sexy woman.

Stupid question, how much time do people typically spend with their fuck buddies, GFs or BFs on a daily basis?

For example, let's say you both live separately. How much time would you spend on texting, speaking, other activities, etc.?

I guess this really depends on the two of you and how independent you both are. I am used to being alone and would just spend it doing what I please.

> What are traps?

genuinely good thread

There are people who need to see you 18 hours per day in order to not go crazy. And there are people who will just netflix and chill once per week and call it enough.

Ask your potentional partner, not /int :-D and maybe use better boards.

Looks like I need to communicate with people better then. Which are these "better boards"?