Why aren't there any comfy sitcoms these days, Sup Forums?

Why aren't there any comfy sitcoms these days, Sup Forums?

not progressive and multi-nigger enough

Is there a single tv show with an all white cast that's being made now?

no clue

>Why aren't there any comfy sitcoms these days, Sup Forums?
internet. seriously, the way and why we watch shows today is entirely different from the way we used to do it before.

Superior Donuts

>Situational comedy is the lowest form of comedy ~Kellog Grapper, 1988 Emmys acceptance speech

always sunny

>Kellog Grapper

>is the lowest form of comedy
I thought it was stand-up comedy

Antiques Roadshow

Isn't there a market for this type of thing though? Surely I'm not the only one that misses the feeling.

Write one yourself, it's supposed to be easy right?

you're not the only one, but it's just more easier to make money with bland by number shows. Big money has ruined tv just like it has ruined everything else.

Niles: Look Frasier, he 'took the bait'. This is actually rather rewarding in its own way!
Frasier: Quiet Niles, I'm not resting until I've responded to every last one of these poorly written insults.
Martin: If only you boys were this interested when I taught you to bait hooks in real life.

No. Who claimed that?

Lack of proper comfy hair styles. What is this one called?

Killme Grappa

The tossed salad.

The aura

Because in this social media day and age,even the protagonists have to be go getters who work hard and play harder. Nothing comfy about that.

Because the 'comfy sitcom' was akhtuaarrly invented by progressive medieval Muslims and has been appropriated (like everything else) by racist Whites scum kys.