Jay has amazing restraint. I would have got up and smashed a beer bottle over his head

Jay has amazing restraint. I would have got up and smashed a beer bottle over his head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PILodU2wXw
youtube.com/watch?v=CwQGajq5GWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

Rich would have destroyed him. They all live in fear of him. Even Mike sometimes shoots glances at the camera that scream "help"

I guess this is in reference to the latest TBTW. I haven't seen it; I haven't heard of it, but I assume OP is referring to it.
Even if I'm right, it's still a tad bit confusing.

He does seem like a man who's wound tighter than a rubber band. His laugh seems so insincere and forced I'm just waiting for the headline where the cops find him cooking some Jack stew.

jay roasted the absolute fuck out of rich in the editing, and rich would have eaten shit literally constantly the entire fucking time. AND they alluded to it in the following video

rich is packing, one wrong move and you have a hole in your brain.

>being so angry you resort to physical violence
how fucked up do you have to be for this to be an actual train of thought?

>being so numale/womanly that you wouldn't resort to physical violence if forced
cuck

Mike doesn't do his own dirty work.

JewJewio walked into his bathroom and found Rich Evans waiting for him with a gun. He told him to get on his knees and then stuck the pistol in his mouth. Asked if he believes in God, then let him know that no God would save him. Asked him to start begging, masturbated while he pleaded for his life. Put the barrel in his mouth and blew his top off. As he walked out he said to the room mate, "He killed himself. If I start hearing otherwise, you might kill yourself too."

Drove off in a 2003 gray Toyota Camry blaring "Boys in the Bright White Sports Car."

Rich Evans is a stone cold motherfucker.

The ONLY time physical violence is justified is if you are defending yourself from physical violence or the threat of physical violence
There is LITERALLY no justifiable reason to resort to violence otherwise

Exactly what a new age cuck would say. Men who challenge my integrity or who just piss me off enough like Jack will be 6 feet in the ground as soon as we get to a place where I can dispose of them with no onlookers. If you disagree you should just kill youself

> If you disagree you should just kill youself
Why? Not man enough to do it yourself in the end?

> get angry for a friendly banter on youtube and make a thread on Chinese cartoon forum

that's a good one

They all pile on Rich so consistently though. It's almost sad but punished Rich>>>>>>>smug Rich, who are the best and worst part of RLM respectively.

Jay edits the episodes, he knew he could just wait and do it then

stop replying

Do you ensure to clean your katana afterwards too?

woah...

I smell a tranny.

hate this meme at first now it's my favorite

Jay knew it would make comedy gold in editing, he's not stupid like you

That's how you go to jail user

Most of these are absolute shit, but this one was good.

did you just say you're going to kill jack packard?

I'd like to restrain jays cock with my mouth if you get what I'm saying.

AIDSMoby is cursed to live; he knows what he did.

Jay knew what he was doing.

add "tries to do wrestling moves" on the left

Rich Evans is.... Defeatable.

context?

>I would have got up and smashed a beer bottle over his head.
>taking the comedic ribbing of friends THIS seriously
Get some real friends, you fucking loser.

>punished rich>>>>smug rich

This is fact. If you ever watch previously recorded you will see how rich without mike putting him in his place is simply terrible, both as a person and a source of entertainment. I don't know how someone so dumb and visibly unhealthy can act so smug.

Nice bump you asshole

look at that smug handsome asshole

what video?

>youtube.com/watch?v=9PILodU2wXw

starts at 14:13 btw

That's the joke retard. Newfaggot

I was always under the impression that jokes are supposed to be funny so thanks for straightening me out.

You don't get it because you're new. You faggot. Go back

They have such bad taste in video games too.

You posers wouldn't even know what Hollywood Cop was if you didn't watch RLM and your pretend friends discuss it.

I hate you all.

Why should we?

I don't need to know all bad movies that ever existed.

My only real exposure to bad movies was my childhood, random internet streams, MST3K, and now RLM.

Nobody in this thread is even talking about Hollywood Cop, you faggot.

Why do you know what they smell like? You like smelling trannies?

why is everyone likes jack? i really can't stand his "trying to be cool dad" attitude

I don't get where you get that impression from. Nobody here likes Jack. He even gets a lot of shit in the youtube comments under his own vidya show. Personally I don't mind him.

Theres literally one for every possible life scenerio.

Who likes Jack? No one.
If anything, I think Sup Forums should give AIDSmoby a second chance as he's actually made a few funny jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwQGajq5GWQ

Fuck yeah he is.

Because he seems to have a genuine interest in and care for people.

>be me
>asshole to everyone
>"hey, buddy, stop being an asshole"
>beat the everloving shit out of him, he asked for it

>why is everyone likes jack?
Learn to speak English, you dumb motherfucker.

don't be racist

L2english nigger

no one likes jack, he's rlm's marketing guy

The earbuds always get me.

>main hand useless in combat only used for fingering

t. cuck still seething with rage from the ONE time the popular kid made fun of you in High School, and never again afterwards

every day ends in a tums festival!

But why not? You've not said what actually makes violence unjustified.

>2D pixelart indie game
>omg so unique and fun!

>literally any other genre
>omg so boring and dumb, it's not even on pc

Trannies smell like men.
Take a sniff of your armpit. That's what trannies smell like.

did you just assume my g*?

holy shit they're both so pathetic

>not calling her back as DON WILSON