Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ab6GyR_5N6c
my.mixtape.moe/cylbev.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for recast

Post more pics of people with laser eyes, RIGHT NOW

Lannisters are kikes

best girl

CIA is the best actor for littlefinger. He does not need a recast.

>mfw the golden company will look like this

IT'S NOT FAIR

I'm a hardcore fan with Game of Thrones, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming. I would be in Westeros where I would often train with Jon on the Wall and help Lord Jeor Mormont with the day to day operations. But one day as I was talking to Samwell, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" He then laughed and said "Because we've been watching you, you daft fool!"
This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. He then said, "I talked with Lord Jeor Mormont and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for a post on the wall., you just have to do...one thing". He then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave him some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "The Lord Commander said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He laughed again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get one of those gun things you have in your world. A nice shot to the head works.
I then agreed and he gave me a giant bearhug, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

Except dude changing his accent literally every season. What the fuck is he thinking?

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

t. butthurt Stark/Tyrell/Targaryen

>girl

Guys I just want to see the wight hunt episode before we all die in nuclear armageddon ;_;

If Stannis was so honorable, why did he cheat on his wife by sleeping with Melisandre at least twice?

WHO
ARE
YOU

House Codd

Back the fuck off rabbi

Isn't Lyanna supposed to be hot enough to start a war for?

>lie to jaime saying you told your wife to kidnap his brother
>WAHHHH WHY DID HE ATTACK ME ARREST HIM NOW!

Why are Starks always so fucking pretentious?

who's holding the flaming sword? it's clearly not Jon

Looking at the whores in GoT dressed up nicely and in normal, everyday situations gives me a hard-on.

He does it to confuse people. If you start talking to people in a weird accent that they've never heard you use before you cause confusion and therefore have an advantage over them. Nice quads though, brainlet.

You saying Katie McGrath isn't hot?

>the wall
>not balamb citadel

AAAAAAAGHGGHHH!!!

Brotherhood without Banners my lad.

>making excuses for nigger behavior

typical

Beric

Why was CIA surprised when Bran repeated his philosophy about chaos?
He told Sansa that he anticipates everything and nothing can surprise him. Was he just bullshitting?

Daily reminder that nothing bad would have ever happened here if Westeros didn't have a knee-jerk reaction to incest.

I'm a hardcore fan with Game of Thrones, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming. I would be in Westeros where I would often train with Jon on the Wall and help Lord Jeor Mormont with the day to day operations. But one day as I was talking to Samwell, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" He then laughed and said "Because we've been watching you, you daft fool!"
This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. He then said, "I talked with Lord Jeor Mormont and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for a post on the wall., you just have to do...one thing". He then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave him some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "The Lord Commander said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He laughed again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get one of those gun things you have in your world. A nice shot to the head works.
I then agreed and he gave me a giant bearhug, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

I don't understand your meme

6/10 strong jaw wouldn't start a war for. Seriously tho shes much better looking than in the other pic

meant for

Preston "I'm a feminist" Jacobs

got this in wallpaper sizes?

JUST PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY

That was the point of that conversation with Sansa I'm pretty sure. For the first time since he lost control of the plane, CIA was genuinely surprised, and that will be the undoing of all his plots.

Nothing bad would've happened if Westeros DID have a knee-jerk reaction to incest. Should've killed those inbred Targ shitters centuries ago.

They can be degenerates and fuck all they want, just don't plop your incest spawn on the throne and pass it off as royalty

Stannis faggot

Harrenhal?

>throw a child out a window because you were caught fucking your sister in someone else's home
>WAAAAHHH WHY ARE BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO MY FAMILY, DO ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?? ;-;

Reminder that Starks were literally some of the first to bend the knee to Targ fucking shits.

Why didn't he anticipate this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ab6GyR_5N6c

Where's this artwork coming from?

He did it for duty. For the realm.

Azor Jaime

>acting in self defence is nigger behaviour

Northern Savage logic.

Karstark a cute

I don't get why she thinks Jamie would be a good Hand, sure he's a great fighter and general, but that has nothing to do with being Hand

/ourguy/

>knee-jerk reaction to incest

Are you a dumb? Westeros have been for 300 years by a dynasty of inbreeding sister-fuckers, godamn I hate showfags, they are so dumb. Even Daenerys was born from incest between siblings, but of course, you didn't know cuz show lore is pretty shit.

who the fuck is that?

If what happened to Theon happened to you, what would you do? I'll honestly just try and be a girl, living without a dick sounds awful

Maester Pycelle, i'm

outside of dorne they were literally the last
dumb lannister apologist

AND HARRENHALL !!

Because she can manipulate him and therefore manipulate Robert.

Why didn't Jaime shoot Bran with an arrow before throwing him out?

>self defense
the fucking revisionism jesus christ
It's like you faggots only lie and mislead to get to the next checkpoint

>have been rule for

>Season 8 finale
>Dany et al wins against white walkers, but she goes full mad king in the process
>Jaime tells tyrion about what he plans to do
>Father was right, you know. The family name must live on.
>Jaime, what are you--
>You should continue the Lannister legacy. My name is something that must end with me.
>Jaime don't be stupid!
>No. I.... Am the kingslayer.
>Jaime steps up and stabs Dany in the back.
>Tyrion is silent and taken aback
>So I guess the game begins anew....
>What game, Jaime?
>The game of---
>cut to black, title theme playing
Rate

Best guy. Ned was shit.
my.mixtape.moe/cylbev.webm

The Carstark girl from episode 3?

>I don't get why she thinks Jamie would be a good Hand
The jokes write themselves.

my fucking sides

When will YOU be HAVING your friend

You should write for anime.

Trash anime tier with no substance

Jory charged first you fucking mong. Couldnt handle the Bants then got stabbed in the eye

Question, is this confirmed to be the last season?

The story is already a fanfic so perfect

Who are the rest of these clowns, /got/?

Kill the boy.

Just stop.

Stannis would have banished this whiny faggot to the nights watch.

>306AC
>not being a feminist

kek

AAH HELP ME LADDAH

he was guilty tho

Second last retard.

forgot pic

I have only loved one woman, only one, my entire life... your sister

>and who
>are you

dude with the hammer is gendry

Guy with the mace and the horns is handsome rowing Gendry.

wew, somehow this is even worse than Dany and John marrying and living happily ever after sitting on the iron throne

gendry, hound, jorah, turmond, ??

>bull helm
>hammer
G E N D R Y

The one with the horned helmet and the hammer is Gendry. One of them is Tormund. The rest are probably redshirts.

hoping this dude will be there

>season 8 finale

>and who...
>...paid you to grab Dr. Samwell here

whos making these
is it the same artist who made the jaime wallpaper?

Also Jorah & Tormund are definitely there

>okay now I'm like 90% sure that Robert's children aren't really his but the product of incest
>better share this news with untrustworthy, powerful men and no one else
>while my wife's family is practically at war with the Queen's AND she was smart enough to kidnap the Queen's brother
>and I suspect that the King might be assassinated soon
>better get 101% proof of the incest without also not checking if my moves are being followed
There's being honorable and there's being an utter retard tbqhwy

>outnumbered
>Jaime: Take him prisoner, kill the rest.
>Lannisters draw their swords
>hurr durr why didn't they just sit back and let themselves be gutted?
faggot