BOGA

*unzips roach repellent*
Shoo. Shoooo!

nope

maşallah my based müjahideen. you still fight in the name of KARA BOĞA

*grabs wh*Te subhuman's arm*
*breaks it*
not so tough after rape huh

Is your dick so foul that even roaches are afraid of it?

>*grabs wh*Te subhuman's arm*
>*breaks it*
>*wake up covered in russian orthodox urine*
>*"hey mehmet the beer is over, bring us more"*

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

Did you know that russian urine is natural turkroach repellent? Russia is big, we have everything.

>ğşçııııı ğşçğığğşç
What, again?

>wh*Te subhuman
turks are white too though

that being said, browner than you Ömer

Considering that this is your average city in russia, i dont have any reason to disbelieve

>look at me I'm a black bull

>same

Yes, do a revolution or something. We want you back.

We will in one year maybe. The rangeban is strong. Fuck wh*Tes and their cursed bans

btw Turks mostly post under USA and Brazilian (mostly BR) proxies now

Turkanon where have you been? Lots of thing has change since you're gone.

>I was raped by europoor anons
>Other cunts are talking shits about other cunts more than ever
>shitty thread
>Europoor stealing asian wymen on daily basis
>Suomianon are gaining too much influence in this board
>Suomianon also shitpost more than aussieanon

We need you back! Only strong black bull muslim Kara Boga can save us!

We need you to destroy wh*Te

What's the official stance on wh*tes pretending to be black to avoid the rightful punishment? How will they be spotted and dealt with?

Godspeed my BLACK brother

I can't wait to kill all wh*tes.

Kara Boga my brother. You have the support of ABORIGINAL BLACK WARRIORS.

BLACK BULL KARA BOGA THE SAVIOUR HAS COME BACK TO DESTROY THE WH*TOIDS! Hallelujah

based

KARA BOGA

got the turkroach spray

*psssssssssss*
peed on the turkroach

Maşallah, kara arkadaşım

you whites think you are being funny and shit posting your kara bora memes, but it only shows how weak you are. not even online you can face the black menace, if you are meek and weak even in the presence of an online "attacker/invader" I can't even imagine how spineless you would be when faced with a real threat.

What happened to Turks?
I hadn’t been on int for awhile.

KARA BOGA has returned! Alhamdulillah!

*stock market of roach repellent crashes*

Basically since chanboys couldn't fight the KARA BOGA themselves, they went behind the scenes and conveinced the turk government to ban Sup Forums in turkey.

>animal rights animal riiiights
Dammit... this is what happens when you listen to woman and animal rights activists.

Sup Forums is like a twighlight zone episode of Sup Forums where whites pretend to be black

I'm atleast on two layers of irony desu

>we have warned you about turkroaches
Based Britain has warned us but we didn't listen...

BASED KARA BOGA

PRAISE TENGRI

jews are not wh*Te

>i will just keep posting some insects this is sure to show him!!!
Your desperation is showing little kid.

You're not funny

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterizing a cancerous tumour

Based BLACK büll

BANTENG HITAM!!!!!111

KARA BOGA! KILL ALL WYATTPIPPO

YES FINALLY
THE GREAT TÜRK WARRIOR HAS RETURNED
PRAISE KARA BOGA

Why do people say Mashallah? Do turks say it like that?

why were Turks banned from Sup Forums until today?

Mashallah means 'what God has willed', as in whatever just happened was because God willed it

It is only 1 dude, we know him

Oh, i thought it was some weird way to say inshallah. We just use "el ata rabbi", which since i can't write means "what god gave" in Tunis and i never heard it.

mashallah effendi, keep up the good fight

>el ata rabbi
lel that means "god you are a rabbi" in hebrew

NO

based

>turk
>black
Chose one and only one.

based

>that pic
Still better than american thug subnigger

LMAO you rape baby slav(e) shit.

t. slav rape baby

The slayer of Sup Forumstards has returned.

kill wh*Tes

Mashallah

Man, I really missed opening a KARA BOĞA thread on /pol with my TÜRK flag. I used to open the threads with BR proxies under BLM flags but TÜRK flag is different. Love your flag and country. Good day people. I'm out. You can keep posting in that therad that i created on /pol though for the lulz

As a matter of fact yes I miss turks

Tell us more about proxies oh great BLACK BULL

Can you please explain this meme to me?

it's not a meme you wh*Te dog

Dumb meme post

I'm so glad my Turkic brothers are back

Hey turkbros are you unrangebanned or do you have a pass?
i unironically missed all of ytou

We have Turk here and everyone calls them gweilo (bad name for white people)

Why they pretend to be nigger on Sup Forums?

what's the bad name for brown people in there?

Why they get called bad name? In Finland Turks are nice, open kebab shops and obey laws.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

_Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity._

You would just be called a neutral term meaning Indian (molo cha)

lol It would be an insult to get called an Indian

Oh I know but we don't care

It's like how someone in Mexico would call a Japanese "chino" or something. People do it everywhere

xie xie

Turkposter we need you on Sup Forums now.
It has become a Sup Forums cesspool

Based Kara Boga saving Sup Forums from the stormfags.

kek

>Miss me yet