What are the best comedies of the last decade ?

what are the best comedies of the last decade ?

almost feels like a dying genre now

Made in the last decade ? There are non that I can think of, it's probably a dying genre because people get upset now when certain things get made fun of

Jason Levy Gets Fingered

Hot Fuzz

why does dialogue in this movie feel may more natural and realistic compared to most high school movies set in the 2000s, it was perfect in superbad

The Nice Guys

The Beast of Downers Grove

Ghostbusters

Name a funnier movie.

You literally can't.

The Reeeing Jew

Jump Street movies? I was actually thinking about the current state of Comedy, a few nights ago. What happened? Each decade had big names. Both writers and actors. The last was Apatow and his crew. Even if you didn't find them funny, at least they had a presence. But I still can't believe you can go from a time with Jim Carrey, Mike Meyers, Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler, and others, to no-one.

There are comedies, here and there, but there's no strong presence. It's gone.

totally forgot about this

definitely one

Honestly Horrible Bosses is a great comedy for hollywood standards
it flows very nice, it's not self-indulgent, has an actual plot and all characters have a personality ie they're more than just a cardboard cutout to bounce jokes off of
Charlie Day is very annoying though

Neighbors was kinda funny dude weed

four lions

the guard

Hot Fuzz
Black Dynamite
Four Lions
In Bruges
Step Brothers

21 Jump Street
The Pineapple Express
What We Do in the Shadows
Four Lions
The Guard

What you didn't like girl's trip user, shame on you.

Jack and Jill

Can't believe no one mentioned The Other Guys. Literally the funniest movie this side of 2000.

They wrote the script while they were in high school.

It's dead because every redditor and normie film director thinks that having some faggot in a purple leotard spout quips for 90 minutes counts as comedy
>Oooo that's gotta hurt!
>the redditors heart explodes and he dies

Stop this you little bitch

Unironically This Is the End.

meh, overrated because "lolol full retard"