/cold countries general/

Invited are Nordic countries (minus Denmark), the Baltic countries, Russia and Canada. If you live in another country you'll have to seek for an application to post ITT.

>-11°C
>Windy af
Do people actually enjoy this?

cold today. Wish I didn't have deadlines that needed work on, lectures that need attending, and student psychologists I need to see to make sure I'm not kicked out of one of my courses.

I enjoy this. We rarely get real winters anymore in south coast.

Ohayou gozaimasu. Roshia desu. Pretty fucking cold desu. Arigatou gozaimasu.

Can I post in this thread?

I like the cold as long as there isn't much wind or moisture involved.

Warsaw -7 atm, can I join in please?

Here are -17 in the morning, you coldlet.

-13 at night, please, please let me in.

I went outside without gloves and immediately regretted it. My fingers felt like they were gonna fall off after 40 seconds of scraping ice from my car's windows.

It's snowing pretty good right now can I join

Negros you ain't cold get the fuck outta here

Well, come in then. Do you like skiing? Nothing is better than a good cross in a morning.

I went skiing last weekend and there were lots of people with qt grills and all that.

It's been a good winter, that's for sure.
Went as low as -32 last night.

What about Japan? Tohoku and Hokkaido are the snowiest places on earth

Currently -17 in Tampere. It's a bit warmer than earlier this morning when it was -25.

I bet they don't even wear shapkas like this.

These guys just passed by my window. Should I be worried?

Tell them to wear hats, or they will catch a cold.

>Sweden
>Norway
>cold

Lots of places in Scandinavia where the bulk of the population lives are actually way milder than most places in Germany due to muh gulf stream.

Bunch of pussies.

It's -11 here as well, I taught Sweden would be colder.

>>Sweden
>>Norway
>>Cold
Yes, after saturday you will go back to having temperatures above freezing again.
There will not be positive degrees here for at least 10 days (probably more)

-7 to -11 today, and 10m/s

We are qualified to participate today

Here in Lapland there won't be warmer days for a month or more.
Currently -30.

I live in the southern part, where it's obviously milder. Some places in the north will experience temperatures below -40°C pretty much every winter however

I enjoy winter because it's much comfier to be a winter NEET than to be a summer NEET. If you're a summer NEET, you're missing out on all the outdoor fun everyone is having. If you're a winter NEET, you're not missing out on anything and you're better adjusted on sitting around at home than everyone else around you. You're winning in life.

No, because I have some kind of leak on my car that is creating humidity inside the car so every day I literally have frost formed on the inside of the fucking car and it gets all wet and shit.

Is there any way to solve this in an easy way?

Mechanic

How do you cope with that?
It was -8 yesterday, with 15 m/s and it literally hurt to be outside

should be cold, but it's quite springlike hereabouts, sunny, and a brisk 18 croissants

>-14c
Send help, I survive +45c without any problems, but I can't deal with the cold at all

Easy and cheap I should have said. Really fucking annoying problem though, I'm not used to it being this cold for so long.

Get a dispensable dehumidifier, here shops that sell car parts and stuff like that have these.

-25 this morning feels great. Finally a proper winter started. Was refreshing to go outside.

>How do you cope with that?
I have no idea. Stay inside i guess

Stay inside your refugee center then

I wouldn't want to be close to those sand niggers, I'm happy staying in my own apartment

-9 right now, comfy af

Change this. Not sure what it's called in English or Norge for that matter but it's not expensive to replace it.
Might also be a problem with your car's heater radiator. A leak or something, but you should be able to smell that inside your car.

Your car's sealing could also be fugged.

>tfw living in comfy neighborhood
-10°C tomorrow

My ancestor's homeland :)

Fuck off

Ulanbataar?

Yes
Indeed :)

What the fuck, this works?

Yes, it is the sealing I believe. Thanks for the information.

Doesnt matter how cold it is if I don’t go outside

we have to suffer much more wind than you continentals

How is life there? Mongolia literally never make the news in Denmark. Last time was in 2013-14 or something, when one of our politicians, Pia Kjærsgaard, visited.

Out and about, buying nachos :DD

Recommended, assuming it isn't too windy where you live, sky is so clear and the sun feels nice.

Can I post in this thread? I am shivering lads.

Only if your family stops funding w*hhabis

its snowing here but its only -4

it has been really sunny outside for the past few days, temps are usually below -15C, feels good man

BROTHER

-27, windy and outside work. If Satan was to come here he would freeze

Wat city? Looks comfy. This weather wouldn't even be that bad if I had some long johns lying.

>Norway
>Sweden
>Baltic countries
>cold

Is USA so much colder?

fug I though that are only we and russia who have cold spring start this year. it's just -20C, but wind is so icy and it feels like the coldest days we even had this winter at all.

tfw lives in a tropical country

Not him but it actually is, due to the gulf stream. You're more north but for some whacky reason northern US/Canada is colder by quite a bit.

Air currents """"warm you"""" so you aren't like greenland and cool us down. Or such is my understanding.

being hunnic frozen hellhole is so comfy desu
initiation of the next Migration Period when?

Ahh why is Russia invited :( We could have had such a comfy thread :( Fuck R*ssians

My balcony view right now.
The winds from the sea is brutal, -24 right now.

>The winds from the sea is brutal
This. The temp is fine but the winds literally pierce your skin.

enjoyed a nice smoking sesh yesterday night, walked around in -20 stoned
there is no unsuitable weather, there's only unsuitable clothing

I have my car idling outside through every winter because i have no use for it in this time of year and i don't have to pay insurance. I have one of those and it's pretty good, there's almost no humid air inside my car

Was a low of -10.2 this morning, high of -3.0 some hours ago
Took a little walk

Where do you live?

...but still broke in a bit. Luckily none of the water in that swampy area is very deep, but the lower part of my pants were frozen
Rheinhessen, quite rare to get that cold here

-10°C outside currently. What's the temperature for the rest ITT?

-14 as of right now

Getting warmer lately

Hello guys :3

-7°c at the moment, it will maybe get down to -15°c again tonight

I've never run in winter before, went for a run this morning in -10°c and sunny wearing shorts, long sleeve shirt, gloves and a buff. Gloves we're not sufficient and nearly had frostbite in my fingers, it still hurts to type right now

It's like -12 outside right now, but the wind is insane. It's painful to be outside.

Bump

Do you have central heating systems in Korea?

>tfw invited, even though it's not cold here

Bump

It's -20 right now, keeps dropping.
Luckily I got plenty of firewood for the heater.

Brit columbia?

> -12°C
> 10 m/s
cold

It wouldn't feel as cold if it wasn't for that stupid wind